Facing The Wood

Go to CruxDreams.com
Valeria on the cross. By Noble Vulchur.
Valeria, a new purchased slaver girl, worked naked in the fields during the day and was raped at night by her owners. Desperate to escape her daily abuse, she managed to flee the large farm.

Marcus Cato, who owned an ample number of slaves, was furious at Valeria’s self-emancipation.

He summoned the authorities and demanded they recapture the slave girl.

“Do you want her returned, Marcus?” asked the magistrate.

“No, definitely not. Crucify the whore. Make her an example. I don’t want my slaves to think they can just run off whenever they want.”

Naked and hiding where she could, Valeria managed to remain free until one day a farmer spotted her and promptly notified a near-by garrison of soldiers. She fought as best she could against the soldiers but could not match the numbers against her.

As a reward for catching her, the commanding officer gave Valeria over to them for their amusement.

The men lined up and began gang-rapping the slave girl. After the last man had finished with her, they cleaned her up and began the rapes all over again.

She was marched into town, her chafed and bleeding vagina and rectum throbbing with pain.

The magistrate ordered her publicly flogged to the delight of the citizens who enjoyed watching Valeria’s naked dance as the lashes etched lines of agony across her breasts, back, ass and pussy. Her screams and pleas were like music to the onlookers.

On Traitors Hill, she was naked facing the cross, her large breasts straddling the stipes.

Attachments

• On The Cross 23.jpg
    On The Cross 23.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 253
Valeria, a new purchased slaver girl, worked naked in the fields during the day and was raped at night by her owners. Desperate to escape her daily abuse, she managed to flee the large farm.

Marcus Cato, who owned an ample number of slaves, was furious at Valeria’s self-emancipation.

“No, definitely not. Crucify the whore. Make her an example. I don’t want my slaves to think they can just run off whenever they want.”

Naked and hiding where she could, Valeria managed to remain free until one day a farmer spotted her and promptly notified a near-by garrison of soldiers. She fought as best she could against the soldiers but could not match the numbers against her.

As a reward for catching her, the commanding officer gave Valeria over to them for their amusement.

The men lined up and began gang-rapping the slave girl. After the last man had finished with her, they cleaned her up and began the rapes all over again.

She was marched into town, her chafed and bleeding vagina and rectum throbbing with pain.

The magistrate ordered her publicly flogged to the delight of the citizens who enjoyed watching Valeria’s naked dance as the lashes etched lines of agony across her breasts, back, ass and pussy. Her screams and pleas were like music to the onlookers.

On Traitors Hill, she was naked facing the cross, her large breasts straddling the stipes.
I love looking at nude asses, especially of women. And the woman in the image has one good ass. Too bad her ass has been flogged severely.

I always liked if the breasts were large enough they should be nailed at the nipples to each side of the stripes.

That is no criticism of this short story, though.

The pits of hell. That's where the seven women are. Naked, facing the wood. The demons want to play with their bodies, especially their adorable asses. The demons like to painfully penetrate the women's assholes with their long, thick, pointy cocks. When penetrated, the women also feel painful burning from the semen of the demons. And that's just some of the horrors the women will experience.

Crucified In Hell.jpg

On CruxForums I mostly see people crucified facing the front, with their backs on the wood. I would like to see the regulars, and newbies, do images of people crucified with their backsides shown, with their faces and frontsides facing the wood. Here's a link to one of my CruxForums images to show you an example of what I'm looking for.

:

P.S.: I would like this done because I love looking at bare asses, especially of women.

Last edited:

Attachments

• facing the wood crux.jpg
    facing the wood crux.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 179
I took on the challenge, and here is the result. Mostly AI with some own input.

The topics where I post most of my own work: (I don't claim to be the best artist, many others are just too good to beat)
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/various-own-work-perils.9351/page-3#post-839889 for non-crux perils
https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/some-own-work-by-thecouriousone.9345/page-2#post-839399 for crux perils
The image is quite interesting. I would like to see full body nudes. That's my preference.

I did not have to modify this AI pic. Enjoy.

Attachments

• a_crucified_young_beautiful_naked_woman_facing_the_cross_showing_her_back_2566641793.png
    a_crucified_young_beautiful_naked_woman_facing_the_cross_showing_her_back_2566641793.png
    371.3 KB · Views: 137
This one I had to add nails.

Attachments

• a_crucified_young_beautiful_naked_woman_facing_the_cross_showing_her_back_1536783225 edited.jpg
    a_crucified_young_beautiful_naked_woman_facing_the_cross_showing_her_back_1536783225 edited.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 145
Back
Top Bottom