Family Crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I will write B in the humoresque, in the long story the crucifixion is some kind of entertainment the host of a party has to deliver. I think both are new scenarios, hope I can finish the humoresque today, since should be three pages only, with the three well known roman legionnaires: Stanus Laurelius, Olivus Hardus and Optio Bustus Keatus.

imago0097593966w.jpgbuster-keaton-der-boxer-1926-cpm7t1.jpg

I prefer women up
I guess that is the majority here, to see nice nude women crucified. The it would be the best, if say the parents had to crucify to or three daughters, probably for not bringing a reasonable spouse..... I just wonder if there is a special interest of parents crucified before the sons or daughters, actually the situation of Jesus. There is for me, some challenge that mother/son, father/son or father/daughter together.

I guess that is the majority here, to see nice nude women crucified. The it would be the best, if say the parents had to crucify to or three daughters, probably for not bringing a reasonable spouse..... I just wonder if there is a special interest of parents crucified before the sons or daughters, actually the situation of Jesus. There is for me, some challenge that mother/son, father/son or father/daughter together.
the challenge is very interesting idea....

mother/daughter can be very interesting

mother/daughter can be very interesting
Normally fathers watch out for the future of the daughters and moms for their sons, but I could imagine the concurrency between mothers and daughters, and naturally we often see mothers seducing the lovers of the daughters, other mothers try to find sexual partners for their daughter. I can imagine more the concurrency or the distaste. I know one mother with a very liberal sexual attitude which has disputed her prude daughter.

1617015114_51-p-obnazhennie-mamki-i-ikh-docheri-erotika-54.jpg

Normally fathers watch out for the future of the daughters and moms for their sons, but I could imagine the concurrency between mothers and daughters, and naturally we often see mothers seducing the lovers of the daughters, other mothers try to find sexual partners for their daughter. I can imagine more the concurrency or the distaste. I know one mother with a very liberal sexual attitude which has disputed her prude daughter.

View attachment 1020331
happens, but not as a cause of crucifixion, it would not work for me. But if they love each other, that`s a new level of open them on cross. How they feel themselves in front of the other naked? What would they tell to each other about their feelings? How much do they care of themselves or the other?

maxresdefault.jpg

I am now writing a family crucifixion story in modern times, situated in the USA, the land of all possibilities, and a family crucifixion humoresque in roman times, with a little incest situation, anyone having some special wishes? Actually, I separate observer generation wide and as in all my crucifixions there are no deaths...

(a) father+mother order the crucifixion of their daughters/sons
(b) all are crucified together
(c) sons/daughters watch the crucifixion's of their parents
(d) families, friends crucify each other.
B for me

happens, but not as a cause of crucifixion, it would not work for me. But if they love each other, that`s a new level of open them on cross. How they feel themselves in front of the other naked? What would they tell to each other about their feelings? How much do they care of themselves or the other?

maxresdefault.jpg
I guess, both want to save the other and take the punishment. However what happen when the situation is hopeless, and when both are nude in front of strangers. There are 2 possibilities they try to team up, or there is competition. I met once an older female in a rather erotic nude situation, who actually wanted to introduce her daughter to me with the strange words, that the breasts of her daughter as nice as hers because it is family genes. That female leaves me speechless....zorkaproject madres (15).jpg

Family Crucifixion, a short slap the stick
==============================

Part 1, remember everything is black and white, in the background someone plays in an amateurish way a piano.

Optio Bustus Keatus looks with sad eyes at the two legionnaires Stanus Laurus and Olivus Hardus as they try to clean the exercise place in the roman city Sanctum Lignum with a broom. It is a pointless endeavor since Olivus contracts the dust, while Stanus distributes the dust. Optio Bustus observes with growing despair the situation.

Centurio MGMus in front of a couple of bound prisoners and hundred pretorians approach the three men.

'Optio', he calls Bustus, 'you know that family of dealers behind me were offending our cesarion and god Nero, calling him an ugly bastard and bad singer? They were condemned to the cross and you three have the honor to do that immediately, after we flog them.'

'Why we?' asks Stanus and is immediately flogged by the command whip of MGMus saying, 'because you are the most innovative legionnaire and you stupid bastard have not to talk!'

With that Stanus seems satisfied. Meanwhile the pretorians were striping the Dealer family. The man, about fifty, but still in good shape for a dealer gets 50 whips and starts bleeding. With astonishment Bustus looks at his circumcised penis, the hairy legs and remembers that the jews do such things, but why did he remove the hair around his penis? The impossibility to solve that riddle, waves of depression come over Bustus, which were enlarged when he saw that the dick of the dealer were dickier than the little Bustus.

'Stanus', orders Bustus, 'please catch up the wood for the crucifixion, while we wait here.' Stanus salutes and walks with an impressive military attitude towards the magazine, while Olivus eats a very big salami.

'Only 21 leaches for the son, because he is 21', orders the Centurio, while he is stripped as his father. Bustus looks at the salami eaten by Olivus and the also circumcised penis of the son. They look quite similar, at least in size, which does not diminish the depression of Bustus. After the 13thwhip, that salami springs into attention and the pretorians begin to laugh.

'Look he likes it that submissive slave', they shout. Then they bind father and son together.

'Please spare the females', cries the father, 'you could do with me, whatever you wish!'

'Or with me', seconds the son, still spotting a huge erection.

'Whatever we wish?' asks MGMus, 'that is a job for you, Optio Santorus!'

Optio Santorus steps out of the pretorians and begins to undress.

'What does that mean?' asks the son.

'You can guess', answers the father while mother and daughter look with glowing eyes at Santorus which masturbates to get his pretorian sized penis hard.

Two pretorians grasp the father by his arms, two other by his legs. They throw him on the floor and bend the legs as far as they can. Santorus was in the meantime as hard as it can be and put his glans at the asshole of the father.

'Stop!', the father cries, 'that can impossibly be entered!'

'You can guess', says Santorius and push his penis in with one stroke and begins raping the father.

The fathers pain must be incredible, his eyes were wide open, out of his mouth came a silent scream. But after a minute he begins to relax and he starts moaning, while his penis begins to grow. Immediately the pretorians begin to laugh again, calling him a gay pig, whose hole is more loose than the cheapest barbarian whore.

His female looks at him in a disgusting and shocked way, while his daughter shouts: 'great dad, you are good, didn't know your skills, have fun!' She stops shouting, when she remarks the views she gets from mama and her brother and the increasing laughs of the pretorians.

Santorius and the father do not take notice about the tragedy around them and continue the fucking. The four pretorians free his arms and legs and he hugs Santorius with his arms and legs. About 5 minutes later Santorius begin to breath louder and shoots a huge load into fathers column.

'No!' he says, 'that pig milked me! I should have fucked the son too!' Loud laughing of the pretorians can be heard.

'Never mind', says Santorius and after some reasoning he grasp the dick of the son and tries to push it in his asshole.

'It can not be that size', he yells and with a painful expression he forces it in and sits on the son. This one squeezes like a pig and the pretorians laugh again. In surprising short time Santorius gets hard again and shoots his load on the exercise place.

'Salve, panta rhei', says MGMus, 'we undress the Ladies and let Optio Bustus Keatus do the crucifixion, in the meantime the rest of us will train throwing the pilum at the prepared places down there.' With that he points down the street, where some sacks full of sand were hanging.

'A moment', protests the father,'you promised to spare my wive and my daughter!'

'I do', says MGMus, 'they are not flogged.'

In the meantime the pretorians had torn the clothes of mother and daughter in pieces. The 22 year old daughter had long red hair, large and still round breast and her vulva is as expected shaved. Her mother had a similar appearance , although the age of 42 is visible with a little belly, wrinkles and some hanging features of her breast and her labia. That view lifts most pretorian skirt, but the impressive roman discipline let them hand over the four person to Bustus and after that they walk in goose step down the street.

-------

You really believe our three heroes will be able to crucify the four of the dealer family? And does it matter anyway, since the father is destroyed already. Is it at all possible to crucify four people the same time? Remember in Golgatha there were only three! But probably you like to see the nude daughter again, then we see us next week in this theatre, as allways sponsored by DfG inc, the company for the happy crucifixions.

Mother and daughter cruxed on the same cross, forcing their bodies to rub together :p

The conclusion will follow today, a little incest is not inevitable but would require capable executioners, so do not read the conclusion when offended by this.
I'm pretty sure there's not too many people in here that would get offended about a bit of incest :)

Mother and daughter cruxed on the same cross, forcing their bodies to rub together :p
Hm, the homosexual part is already gone, we now make the hetties happy ;-)
I'm pretty sure there's not too many people in here that would get offended about a bit of incest :)
Hm, so I should try to offend them with a flat earth theory, that was the most successful offence so far. Well anyway I could rewrite it without incest, but I think it would not be funny anymore. Okay lets type it in......

The conclusion
------------------

Bustus looks at the material Stanus brought from the magazine. It is one pole, one patibulum, one cornu, the XXL version and a lot of ropes. He then looks at the family standing nude before him the legs bound together. The father has his hand between the ass cheeks and seem to press his rectum walls in again. He counts the members of the family, they are four. He counts them again. They are still four.

'Stanus', he shouts, 'why did you bring only one cross? There are four family members! How should we all crucify on one cross! And where are the nails and the hammer?

'We were ordered to put the family on cross, not on crosses', answers Stanus Laurelus,' and the Centurio accountus, responsible for the magazine, said he will not give nails, because they are not as reusable as ropes.'

Olivus in the meantime has eaten the big salami. With a happy face he cleans the mouth wit an handkerchief.

'I have an idea', he says, 'we all crucify them on one cross. Make the cross, Stanus.'

Stanus puts the patibulum together, meanwhile Olivus and Bustus untie the father and lie him on the cross with his arms spread on the patibulum and on his backside. The same time they bind the arms on the patibulum.

'Stanus, could you position the cornu? Yes that is that horn there', orders Optio Bustus. Stanus looks at the Cornu, he looks at the still hard penis of the father, which moves up and down. Stanus grasp the erection with the left hand and position the cornu next to that. He scratches his chin.

'It is not possible', he says, 'that are both horns!'

'Use the hole that Santorius used, you silly', shouts Olivus at his friend.

'Oh, but that hurts', wines Stanus.

'Crucifixion has to hurt, just do it!', now shouts even Bustus.

Stanus carefully pushes the tip of the cornu into the asshole of the father, who smiles and his erection gets greater. Stanus see he has to turn the cornu by pi to fix it on the pole. With a fast movement he turn the cornu. The father cries out loud.

'You silly bitch are you crazy? You nearly torn my sphincter into pieces, it hurts!' complains the father, but he gets no answer. Stanus now fixes the cornu with a rope, while Bustus and Olivus fix the legs while pushing the father down, so that the cornu is completely in. The father still cries, but it is not clear if due to pain or due to lust.

'Which one is next?', ask Olivus.

a) mother: face down or face up
b) son: face down or ace up
c) daughter: face down or face up

'The daughter, she stands next', says Bustus. Stanus and Olivus untie the daughter and threw her so she lands with face down on her father. Before she can stand up they grasp her arms and bind them a little above the ones of the father also on the patibulum. The they grapher legs and bind them on the outer side of fathers, with that push and pull the penis of her father enter the vagina.

'Go out there, you are my father', cries the daughter.
'I try', says the father and he tries to move his pelvic, the same time as she. This worthens the situation and actually looks like they were fucking each other.

'They even are incestuous', stays Olivus, 'no wonder they are crucified. Stanus could you look for order?'

Stanus grasp the erected penis of the fathers and pulls it out.

'Thank you', says the daughter, but realize it springs back. Stanus sees it, grasp the dick again, pulls it out and position the glances on the asshole of the daughter. Then he pushes them in saying, 'now it can not disturb you again!'

'You, Idiot! That is even worse', she says and tries again get it out herself together with her father, but the result is that at the end, the hard dick of the father end ball-deep in her asshole.

'Better, we just give up', says the father,' he will get soft once and then it flips out itself.'

'Good work', states Optio Bustus, 'who is next?'

a) son: face down /face up?

b) mother: face down /face up?

Last edited:
And the end
----------------
'Next is the son', order Bustus, 'and please place him face up, so we do not have the hole problem again.'

With that they bound him on the cross, the arms and the legs bound on the pole, since the place on the patibulum is already used up. Also the legs are extremely spread since the sons legs are outside the daughters legs, which are outside fathers legs.

'Look at that asshole, Stanus', says Olivus, 'that must have been used many times, for such a young man! Test that with the stalk of your pickaxe, Stanus.'

Stanus puts the stalk in as ordered, it went easy about 20 cm, the the sons face showed pain and Stanus pulls it out again.

'Okay, used many times I thought', remarks Olivus, 'now the mother, but up or down?'

'Legs up!' orders the Optio. Stanus and Olivus bend the legs of the mother around the patibulum on the hight of the patibulum and the arms on the top of the pole. With an additional rope Olivus forces the mother to sit down, with an additional pull she is forced to let enter her sons erected penis into her vagina.

'Mama, that is not right', cries the son.

'Don't worry', she says, 'since we are soon dead it doesn't any matter anymore, just let's us have as less pain as possible.' With that she begins fucking her sons dick. Meanwhile, or finally the father, which also now has to support the weight of his whole family, begins to moan and feels the penis in his daughters rectum to grow.

'Oh', means his daughter, 'ohoh', when he finally shots his semen into her.

'We have a problem', remarks Olivus, 'this four people crux is to heavy, we can not lift it up and place it into the hole for it'

'That is not a problem, Olivus', answer Optio Bustus', Stanus, could you place bind these two ropes I fixed on the patibulum on the Onager down there, with his arms we can lift the cross.'

Stanus does as he is ordered, meanwhile also the son fills up his mother. After binding the rope on the arm he accidentally frees the arm of it the cross literally explodes into peaces and the family is free again.

'You idiots freed us', shouts the daughter, 'and not only I had this time the best sex of my life.'

The family runs down the street naked, unfortunately in the direction of the pretorians doing the pilum exercise. They are just happy to have new targets and one hundert pilums fly in the direction of the family and most hit them letting just a big mess.

After that Stanus, Olivus and Bustus are ordered to clean the latrines for the next ten years. Sometimes when they are cleaning them Santorius passes by and gives Olivus a big Salami and the Bustus and Olivus gets Santorius Salami or the other way around.

------
That is again, a story with moral for its uneducated readers and shows that you must know counting, at least if you like to crucify a family.

I write currently a lengthy story with family crucifixion as central theme. Since the first crux scene appears rather late, I bring here a teaser. There will be an own thread. We have four families in the story:

The Family Crucifixion club
=====================

All persons of the story are adults, they are

Paula Dupont 48
Willy Dupont 47
Christine Dupont 21
Pauline Dupont 19

Mimmi Miller 45
Walter Miller 47
Sean Miller 25
Marion Miller 21
Ross Miller 19

Melissa Berner 46
Chuck Berner 47
John Berner 22
Rosamunde Berner 21
Rita Berner 21

Bob Cooper, 67 and his wife 57, former football trainer, then rector of a college, now retired. We are close to the middle of the USA in a smaller town, it is today, but the story starts 27 years ago and we are in the last football season with trainer Bob, the following year he is rector of the college. T%hat season was extremely succesful also due to the training methods of Bob, who trained Willy, Walter and Chuck.
Let us start with the teaser:

End of the year Party 1
----------------------------

But also the best year at the college came to an end, so after the last training of the football team, the trainer invited Willy, Walter and Chuck to a party given by him and his wife.

They meet at the garden of Bob's house. On a table glasses with orange jus, mineral water, bread with salami and Swiss cheese. Willy, Walter and Chuck wear suits, Bob's wife was wearing hot blue pants and a transparent yellow blouse. The aureolas and the nipples were clearly seen. There was some chitchat and a lot of laughters.

'Where actually, is Bob?', asks Chuck.

'He will join us with the diner', answer his wife, 'we should go in anyway, it is time, we shouldn't let him hang to long, so let us go to the dining room.'

'I did not know, that he is a cook', says Walter, 'so what did he prepare for us?'

'Actually he did not cook', says his wife with a smile, 'you will see him. But to answer your question, we will eat spare rips and backed potato. The dessert will be a coup Denmark.'

She heads towards the house. The three boys follow her, the dining room seems in the cellar and they go down the stairs.

'Bob is in the dining room, promise me not to be shocked', Bob's wife enters the room, 'hello Bobby-Boy, are you fine? Still alive?'

The three boys enter the room but stay open mouths and look at the wand in the backside. The room lights are dimmed and the lightning sets everything at a reddish tone. But the shocking part is at the wand. On it there is a wooden cross directly at the wand. On the cross is the trainer completely nude. His arms are bound with 2 rather wide leathers strips which go into the wand. His lower legs are similarly bound on the side of the cross in a enlightened position, so his body felt forward building a banana geometry. The knees were bound with a rope which ends in a hole in the wand. His face is rather red and his pain is clearly visible, when he addresses the boys.

'Hello boys', he says, 'thanks you came for my party. How do you like my invention? Honey, could you please pull out the sedile I have problems hanging on my arms.They burn like hell.'

'Cool isn't it?' Bob's wife first smiles at the three boys, 'when you like, you can try later yourself.'

With that she moves to a table where a lot of switches, some in rotary switches and some measurement displays. She turns one switch and out came larger wooden block with some brackets.

'A moment I must got the cornu', says Bob's wife and opens a drawer. Out of the drawer she takes a black dildo-like object which is about 10 inches long and 2 inches width. She mount it on the sedile.

'Ok, you may now sit', she tells her man and pushes him back till his ass is above the cornu. Carefully, he position himself about the cornu and try's to avoid that it enters his brown eye.

'Hahaha, do not try that', comments his wife, 'I have been fucked there so many times, it will go in with ease. Come closer boys, quite a show you will now see. And we have a special tool to see it better.' With this suggestion the three boys step closer bending forward to look closer at the tip of the cornu and their trainers ass.

'Yes one can improve the view', says Bob's wife. With that she turns a switch. The ugly sound of an electric motor can be heard. The ropes holding the knees of Bob were torn into the wand and his legs get spread.

'Hey!' protested Bob, 'that we did not checked yet!'

'It works just fine it seems', answers Bobs wife. The spreading of the legs now enables Willy on the left and Buck on the right to look closer. Walters view was obscured since the glans of the penis was just in front of him.

The spreading of the legs has the effect that the asshole of Bob is exactly above the pole of the cornu and it also open it a little his asshole, so the tip begins to slide in. Bob immediately feels that and tries to lift himself up, but the arms burn to much so he must let himself to go down and the cornu enters a little more. But Bob gives himself not up and lifts himself up again. This can not be without effect and the trainers penis begins to grow.

'Great Bob, you are still very fit', comments Chuck.

'Yes, for that every training lesson was worth it', replies Bob, 'hope that teaches you to spend more time for your training lessons.'

“Come boys, dinner time', says Bobs wife, who was able to put four dishes full of backed potatoes and spare rips.

The four sits on the table. The table has the form of a horseshoe, so everyone has a good view on the crucified Bob as he continues his 'death dance'. Bobs wife explains the death dance and that in roman times the crucified ones were nude, not as in the churches and the movies. The reason is to humiliate the condemned.

After finishing the diner, Bob still goes up and down, his hard dick also swings down and up.

'An applause for our trainer, that is an incredible athletic performance', suggest Walter.

The four stood up and applaud.

'Yes', says Bobs wife,'but now is enough, I will give Bob some relief and the we take him down.'

With that she kneels in front of the crucified Bob and begin to blow his cock.

'Can I?' asks Walter. Bobs wife make a step to the left and Walter begins to blow his trainer.
'No!', cries Bob, 'now that is really humiliating!' and indeed his penis begin to soften. Walter angrily pushes his thighs down and as soon as the cornu seems to tore Bob apart his penis hardens again and he shots his cum landing on the face of Walter.

Bobs wife steps to the table with the switches, press the red button, the leathers straps loosen, the sedile moves in the wand and Bob fell to the floor.

'Must go to the shower', he says and leaves the room.

When he comes back, he wears a bathrobe with the inscription: 'I was crucified and the only thing I got is a tasteless bathrobe.'
They all sit on table and Bobs wife brings in five coup Denmark, with actua molten chocolate.

'What is better, than a vanilla ice with hot chocolate, after being crucified', says Bob, 'next time it is your turn, sugar-pie.'

'Sure', says sugar-pie, also known as Bob's wife, 'but only when your three sport champions also join! You could play the R-part.'

'Yes!', means Bob,' that is the big thing! You come next week?'

Back
Top Bottom