Feeding the Fish

Go to CruxDreams.com
The gag is wrong, but otherwise there is a certain quiet dignity to this pic that fits your story well imho.

You see, you got me googling :)

View attachment 1230493
As for a drowning death, this short-haired girl looks dignified, although the gag is here in place. With no way to be chained by limbs and a ball at her feet, the girl has a few minutes to see the blue of the ocean before death takes her body. I think of a naked woman chained in chains, forced to walk across a board of a pirate ship, holding in both hands a heavy ball chain attached to her chained legs. At least she won't suffer for long.

More pics to feed this fantasy

_4_by_uw28_daelall-fullview.jpgddgs9xh-c7b2868c-71d4-4612-96eb-2a42ff199d70.jpge9f8d8fe6fa184b46c3a625047fef2798df50c6e.jpg21335b37708b287d280b49eedffd7ae16c9614a2.jpgskiggle 90427956_p0.jpg

Drowning absolutely is not my kink and usually the idea turns me off.
But Carlos's story is so good that it works for me too.
Bravo!

Thank you. As I explained drowing is neither my thing but…
I think it works, as all great stories, due to the interactions between characters.

I just love the scenario with a somewhat kind and reluctant executioner and a resigned executee.
I think that creates a great "chemistry", so to speak, and is often the premise for a great story.

And here is a clip from Amistad. A brutal but powerful film.
In this clip from the film "Amistad" from 6 minutes in, a group of slaves are drowned. At least two of them are women but unfortunately the film quality is so poor. A net full of ballast stones is dropped overboard, and one by one the screaming slaves are dragged to their doom.

As the film is from the slaves' perspective no explanation for this cruel behaviour is given, but it may have been an insurance scam!

Slave traders took out insurance on their cargo, which would not pay out for deaths by starvation or disease but would pay out for deaths by drowning. So if slaves get ill or are starving themselves, just chuck them overboard and collect the insurance.

Back
Top Bottom