Fem Warriors Agains The Romans And All.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well we know how that will end.
For a while, guys love their warrior queens ... like to see them win a battle or two.
Then they must be destroyed, enslaved, defeated, put in chains.
A while later there they are in memory, on their pedestal, and are pined for...
I read a history of Herod (the one from the biblical story of the 3 wise men). Apparently, there is no historical evidence for the story where Herod ordered the slaughter of infant children, but he did execute his wife, and then spent the rest of his life pining for her. Odd thing to do, I thought. :rolleyes:
Some people don't realize what they have until they execute it in a mad fit of rage. :eek::devil:

Last edited:
Odd thing to do,
People sometimes make bad choices.While we're sitting over bible study,
The Bible said:
And he sware unto her, Whatsoever thou shalt ask of me, I will give it thee, unto the half of my kingdom.
And she went forth, and said unto her mother,
What shall I ask?
And she said, The head of John the Baptist.

What she was really thinking in that moment:
Titian-salome.jpg
I could have had half a kingdom. Now I have this. Mother, I hate you!

A bit of Googling throws up (I choose my words with care ;))
the unedifying information that Herod continued using his wife's body for sex
for seven years after he'd had her executed.
Necrophilia - not a kink we'd welcome here :eek:

In that case, now for something completely different - I'm sure this fits in this thread somehow - some warrior girls, possibly friends of Erin. I suspect they didn't like the look of these lads, although at CF the opposite might actually be true. After all, the girls get crucified especially if we like the look of them. :rolleyes::devil:
View attachment 312702

Very nice Jollyrei, I'd say it more than fits into the thread, much as I love the sensuality of and beauty of the female on a fictitious cross, it’s nice to see the girls in control for a change, and getting a guy or three pinned up on the post . In this posting, I felt the same sensuality for the male crucifixion as I do for the female, something that I've not felt before. A magic post, thanks.

Another fem warriors that merits to be mentioned here. She is often portrayed by history as a Spanish bigot, but on a closer look she is one of these underestimated women of the Renaissance.

On one occasion, she won a war on her own.

Catherine of Aragon (1485-1536), Queen of England, first wife of Henry VIII.

In 1513, Henry VIII was campaigning in France, when the Scottish king began a war and invaded England. As regent of England, Catherine organised the mobilisation of an army. Despite being highly pregnant, she rode north, and, in armor, she encouraged the troops.

On September 9th, 1513, "her" army decisively defeated the Scots at Flodden Field, thereby killing the Scottish King James IV.

Inspired by Kira Knightly in the film King Arthur, Pippa Warrior Princess, defends Badbury Rings, and Poundbury Hillfort in Dorset UK from the Romans.

View attachment 310440 View attachment 310441 View attachment 310442 View attachment 310443 View attachment 310444 View attachment 310445 View attachment 310446 View attachment 310448 View attachment 310450 View attachment 310451

Is the battle yet lost, looks like it could be for our Warrior Princess Pippa, sadly captured alive, well alive for the moment, there can only be one fate for her, and a few of her brave warriors, captured with her, the executioner.

001~GSW_PippaFloggedCloseUp_0405.JPG 002~GSW_PippaWarriorPrincessFlogging001a.jpg 002~GSW_PippaWarriorPrincessFlogging001a.jpg 004~GSW_PippaWarriorPrincessLiftCrucifixion~04~gs.jpg 005~GSW_Crucified WarriorPrincessBackView.jpg

A long way from Dorset to the Wall - but it looks to me like a rather scruffy golf-links,
Scottish lady golfer getting worked up after driving into the rough :D

Back
Top Bottom