Fit, Lovely Ladies Crucified

Go to CruxDreams.com
Promos from Alex's latest, Crucifixion 45. This one features a lady in a loincloth. She has an amazing figure, IMHO. I wish for a hand to snatch away that last vestige of modesty, but alas. . . .

I also don't care for the technique of using four different cameras, then just replaying the same eight minutes of the video from each angle and calling it a 32-minute film. It's repetitious at best; at worst, boring.

crucifixion45-085.jpgCrucifixion45.mp4-2.jpgCrucifixion45.mp4-3.jpgCrucifixion45.mp4-4.jpgCrucifixion45.mp4-5.jpgCrucifixion45.mp4-6.jpgCrucifixion45.mp4-7.jpg

Promos from Alex's latest, Crucifixion 45. This one features a lady in a loincloth. She has an amazing figure, IMHO. I wish for a hand to snatch away that last vestige of modesty, but alas. . . .

I also don't care for the technique of using four different cameras, then just replaying the same eight minutes of the video from each angle and calling it a 32-minute film. It's repetitious at best; at worst, boring.

View attachment 983591View attachment 983592View attachment 983593View attachment 983594View attachment 983595View attachment 983596View attachment 983597
Lovely model!

I appreciate Alex's work . There's nobody out there doing as much for the cruz scene than him. I have purchased quite a few of his crucifixions and love an look at them all randomly. Thats just my opinion though and nothing meant by it to anyone here. I will always wait for a new crucifixions ! it keeps the spunk in life...

Well, Alex is evidently staying busy. Here's another crucifixion, this one numbered 46. (These are the promo pix.)

He's so busy ("How busy is he?") that he didn't notice that the loincloth ordered from Amazon arrived in a large-tall size.

Oh, well. At least the model's knees will be warm and comfy.

crucifixion46-423.jpgCrucifixion46.mp4-2.jpgCrucifixion46.mp4-3.jpgCrucifixion46.mp4-4.jpgCrucifixion46.mp4-5.jpgCrucifixion46.mp4-6.jpgCrucifixion46.mp4-7.jpg

Well, Alex is evidently staying busy. Here's another crucifixion, this one numbered 46. (These are the promo pix.)

He's so busy ("How busy is he?") that he didn't notice that the loincloth ordered from Amazon arrived in a large-tall size.

View attachment 984269View attachment 984270View attachment 984271View attachment 984272View attachment 984273View attachment 984274View attachment 984275
Oh dear, yes, that is rather generously proportioned!

the loincloth ordered from Amazon arrived in a large-tall size.

Oh dear, yes, that is rather generously proportioned!
I suspect she's from one of those conservative religious communities we read about from the USA, where girls skirts have to be long enough not to cause overheating in the male population. Nice to see people modestly dressed. :confused::rolleyes::doh::devil:

View attachment 983591View attachment 983592View attachment 983593View attachment 983594View attachment 983595View attachment 983596View attachment 983597
Heavy made and unshakable cross.

At CF, you don't have to cling to it. You get nailed to it. Saves you some trouble. :devil:
it's the next line that baffles me, 'Till my trophies at last I lay down'
What trophies? I don't think I've got any. :p

Another Alex Bald crux (#41). This one features two ladies hanging on for dear life, one in a loincloth and one with a ball gag. I think most of us agree that ball gags seem superfluous and even diminish the theater of a crux scene since we can hear only muffled verbalizations of agony.

I don't know if there's any narrative to this vid. I'm only passing on the promo pics and clip. I doubt that I'll purchase this one. I think Alex is straying from the purist versions of crucifixion into a bdsm zone. Hopefully, he'll find his way back.

crucifixion41-7db.jpgCrucifixion41.mp4-2.jpgCrucifixion41.mp4-3.jpgCrucifixion41.mp4-4.jpgCrucifixion41.mp4-5.jpgCrucifixion41.mp4-6.jpgCrucifixion41.mp4-7.jpg

Last edited:
Another Alex Bald crux (#41). This one features two ladies hanging on for dear life, one in a loincloth and one with a ball gag. I think most of us agree that ball gags seem superfluous and even diminish the theater of a crux scene since we can hear only muffled verbalizations of agony.

I don't know if there's any narrative to this vid. I'm only passing on the promo pics and clip. I doubt that I'll purchase this one. I think Alex is straying from the purist versions of crucifixion into a bdsm zone. Hopefully, he'll find his way back.

View attachment 985114View attachment 985115View attachment 985116View attachment 985117View attachment 985118View attachment 985119View attachment 985120

I'm glad to see that C4S have reinstated Alex Bald's studio... :) BUT.....
There's only 31 clips available,unlike as before,so a lot of stuff won't be available.... :(
(Except if ordered directly from A.B. himself on DeadSexyClips)

Out now...is,Alex Bald's "Crucifixion 47"....
Sadly I can't show any preview pics,as such,but it looks quite promising,a nicely loinclothed girl,wriggling on her cross...:)
No idea what else the video entails,but it's around 30 mins,only available from C4S.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom