For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
One nice pic. Her face tells us, that it´s a surprise for her when to noose tighten.
tumblr_muexdhgysx1shqozjo3_400.jpg

Yes, I was just looking at sologeek’s pixiv gallery, there’s a lot of beheading and stuff like that (“guro”), which is too much for me. But the hanging pics are very nice; I think this is the best one.
I agree, " the hanging pics are very nice". As you can see, my friend is also into the hard stuff.

I would like to know what the executioners think. When bbw women are hanged, their necks can separate from the body due to the heavy weight. How should the hanging be done to avoid this?

Attachments

• 763b5252486714cfd198a594540bcafc.jpg
    763b5252486714cfd198a594540bcafc.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 803
I would like to know what the executioners think. When bbw women are hanged, their necks can separate from the body due to the heavy weight. How should the hanging be done to avoid this?
If you afraid of decapitation due to weight:
Just pull her up with the noose rope, till her toes leave the floor :)

Or just make sure she doesn't drop much. ;)

I however, If it was my choice, would prefer to see her nailed to a cross.

If you afraid of decapitation due to weight:
Just pull her up with the noose rope, till her toes leave the floor :)

Or just make sure she doesn't drop much. ;)

I however, If it was my choice, would prefer to see her nailed to a cross.

I agree with crumera, rather than hanging her, I would much prefer her stretched out nicely on my rack where we can discuss the effectiveness of certain tools and sharp objects. :devil:

But yes, just don't drop her at all. Pull her up on her tip toes and leave it at that.

Back
Top Bottom