For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
And now for something completely differently different !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:tits:

WTF !

:p

Last edited:
Well, yes... that was completely different... I must be a lesbian because I love women!!!

A bartender said that to me once before I realized/ came out.

He said, lesbians like the same things I like... so I have no problem them!

That was funny but still not right!

He was older so I let it go.

Anyway!

:(

Anyway!

I'm way older... so let it go...

I first heard the line in a Rodney Dangerfield movie...

I don't lie classifying people. I have never participated in a 'gay-rights' parade and would never in 'straight-rights' parade. I don't put people in boxes...

Tree

...except you non- smokers...

jurist prelude.jpg

:doh::doh::doh:
-sorry, he hit 'Post Reply' before I could hit him in the head with a cast iron skillet.
-Ulrika

Oh, he is fine. I said I hit him the head! There is no damage...

No, no, NO!
That's not where it goes :doh:

hang_001.jpg

Anyway!

Out of curiousity, do you know if he has a problem with straight women?

The female American soldier got lost and was captured by the insurgents. They made an example of the infidel doing a man's job and hanged her naked...
hang 361.jpg
...some of them were later killed or captured but it didn't do her any good!!!

The female American soldier got lost and was captured by the insurgents. They made an example of the infidel doing a man's job and hanged her naked...
View attachment 440154
...some of them were later killed or captured but it didn't do her any good!!!

My GPS wasn't working ...

The State Department did warn Barb and Siss to avoid certain middle-eastern countries... Did they listen??? NO!
View attachment 440528

Did you hear any warnings Siss? ... I didn't

Three women at the University of the Virgin Martyrs agreed to pose topless for Professor Barb Moore's art class to 'work off' their demerits. They should have asked about the pose...
View attachment 440712

And you think I would have told them????

Before a hostile crowd the two Americans are brought to be hanged for 'morality violations'. Barb will go first and when she's done 'kicking' Siss will lose those sweatpants, have her hands cuffed behind her back, and will join Barb hanging from the gallows...
hang 363 d.jpg
Do notice the women spectators are properly separated from the male ones and in their proper place behind the gallows...

Three women at the University of the Virgin Martyrs agreed to pose topless for Professor Barb Moore's art class to 'work off' their demerits. They should have asked about the pose...
View attachment 440712

When I was in college I was always tempted to sign up to be a model in the art department, but never went through with it. Now I am glad I didn't. Thanks Tree for putting my mind to rest on that!

Before a hostile crowd the two Americans are brought to be hanged for 'morality violations'. Barb will go first and when she's done 'kicking' Siss will lose those sweatpants, have her hands cuffed behind her back, and will join Barb hanging from the gallows...
View attachment 442215
Do notice the women spectators are properly separated from the male ones and in their proper place behind the gallows...

What in the world do they mean by "morality violations", Siss ? We were just having a little fun! What's the big deal here?

When I was in college I was always tempted to sign up to be a model in the art department, but never went through with it. Now I am glad I didn't. Thanks Tree for putting my mind to rest on that!

What in the world do they mean by "morality violations", Siss ? We were just having a little fun! What's the big deal here?
It was the art department's loss...

When will you where to have fun???

Back
Top Bottom