For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
some more finds, I rather like #2

59405a520d93d33f1edb9c1c1cc10a3c1213bcb5.jpg1561298449.jpgPaintUm-434770-Shepards_Hanged.jpg27b9c737669a70765636def7066560de3a1904e4.pngBlacksword-62616-Bungee_Hanging_2.jpgf3961a3d04a66973336f2ed0dd8560f1.26.jpgf37db0519c65d3d8a5cdc5a9f7c559ba.png

some more finds, I rather like #2
I agree on #2. There’s impending peril and emotion written all over the scene, including the facial expressions and body languages of the condemned and her executioners. A nice background story for this one would be fun to write.

Female guard on left (FGL): “Alright Moore … stop resisting. It won’t do you any good. You’ve been condemned for crashing the CruxForums site back in the summer of 2013.”

Female Guard on right (FGR): That’s right, bitch. It’s a wonder it took them so many years to put you on trial, when everyone knew all along that you crashed the site!”

“Fuck You! I’m innocent!” I replied. Knowing that this was all a set up! I was framed … denounced by @Harsh Martinet, ratted on by all my CruxGirl friends, and arrested by a posse of CruxGuys.

In court I was woefully defended by that total incompetent, @thehangingtree. Everyone testified for the prosecution, including @Kathy (who wasn’t even around at the time, @messaline (who was hoping to sell another bit of her French Premium Noosing Rope), and @mp5stab (who was hoping they’d hang me with my hair in a ponytail).

Only @ERIN the Brave spoke in my defense.

@montycrusto made sketches of me standing nude on the docket, in addition to joining in with @twonines to compose stupid limericks about my plight which they hoped to post later on the CruxForums site.

“Watch your mouth, Barb!” bellowed FGL, bashing her truncheon into my side.

“Owwww!” I cried.

“Stand up straight, so we can noose you!” growled FGR.

“Somebody save me!” I cried in desperation. “Where are @Praefectus Praetorio and @windar when I need them?”

“PrPr is off writing something mystical with @Eulalia . And Windar is busy watching reruns of Seinfeld,” sneered FGL.

“Shit!” I moaned.

“Stop this blubbering and hang the cunt!” ordered @ImageMaker from where he stood behind me, glowering with arms crossed over his chest.

“But, I’m innocent. I swear I’m innocent,” I wailed. “Besides I donate regularly to the site!”

“Is that true?” IM said to @melissa .

“Ummm … let me check. Yes, it appears so.”

“But, is that enough to atone for crashing the site and denying she’d done it all these years?” interjected @Madiosi.

“From a legal standpoint, yes,” observed @Jollyrei. “but from an entertainment standpoint, no.”

“But we’ll miss her tight little at Cruxton Abbey,” opined @Wragg. “The fourposters will lie sadly vacant.”

“And who will issue demerits,” asked @phlebas.

“Or refuse to swallow?” observed @Apostate .

“No loss there,” chorused @wulf , @Loxuru,@Heineudo, @Gibbs505, @Fossy, @bobinder , @Loinclothslave , @old slave, @Quiet Paul , @Ted Parry. and almost everyone else.

“it’s up to IM to decide” ruled Melissa.

“Whip her and hang her,” IM said after careful thought. “But take her down before it’s too late. I want to keep her around for a while longer. If she causes any Moore trouble, we can always crucify her.”

Last edited:
Female guard on left (FGL): “Alright Moore … stop resisting. It won’t do you any good. You’ve been condemned for crashing the CruxForums site back in the summer of 2013.”

Female Guard on right (FGR): That’s right, bitch. It’s a wonder it took them so many years to put you on trial, when everyone knew all along that you crashed the site!”

“Fuck You! I’m innocent!” I replied. Knowing that this was all a set up! I was framed … denounced by @Harsh Martinet, ratted on by all my CruxGirl friends, and arrested by a posse of CruxGuys.

In court I was woefully defended by that total incompetent, @thehangingtree. Everyone testified for the prosecution, including @Kathy (who wasn’t even around at the time, @messaline (who was hoping to sell another bit of her French Premium Noosing Rope), and @mp5stab (who was hoping they’d hang me with my hair in a ponytail).

Only @ERIN the Brave spoke in my defense.

@montycrusto made sketches of me standing nude on the docket, in addition to joining in with @twonines to compose stupid limericks about my plight which they hoped to post later on the CruxForums site.

“Watch your mouth, Barb!” bellowed FGL, bashing her truncheon into my side.

“Owwww!” I cried.

“Stand up straight, so we can noose you!” growled FGR.

“Somebody save me!” I cried in desperation. “Where are @Praefectus Praetorio and @windar when I need them?”

“PrPr is off writing something mystical with @Eulalia . And Windar is busy watching reruns of Seinfeld,” sneered FGL.

“Shit!” I moaned.

“Stop this blubbering and hang the cunt!” ordered @ImageMaker from where he stood behind me, glowering with arms crossed over his chest.

“But, I’m innocent. I swear I’m innocent,” I wailed. “Besides I donate regularly to the site!”

“Is that true?” IM said to @melissa .

“Ummm … let me check. Yes, it appears so.”

“But, is that enough to atone for crashing the site and denying she’d done it all these years?” interjected @Madiosi.

“From a legal standpoint, yes,” observed @Jollyrei. “but from an entertainment standpoint, no.”

“But we’ll miss her tight little at Cruxton Abbey,” opined @Wragg. “The fourposters will lie sadly vacant.”

“And who will issue demerits,” asked @phlebas.

“Or refuse to swallow?” observed @Apostate .

“No loss there,” chorused @wulf , @Loxuru,@Heineudo, @Gibbs505, @Fossy, @bobinder , @Loinclothslave , @old slave, @Quiet Paul , @Ted Parry. and almost everyone else.

“it’s up to IM to decide” ruled Melissa.

“Whip her and hang her,” iM said after careful thought. “But take her down before it’s too late. I want to keep her around for a while longer. If she causes any Moore trouble, we can always crucify her.”
I won't let them hang you Barbara, I will slash them with my sword!

Very hot indeed - hanging is a very compelling and erotic scene
Hanging can be considered an abbreviated Crucifixion- it is much shorter in duration but in both the victim is on display preferably nude and asphyxiation is the goal. Both can be highly sensual and erotic for those involved - even the victims especially in the early stages. That the Forums include a Hanging thread is very appropriate and is a welcome positive in my opinion.

Hanging can be considered an abbreviated Crucifixion- it is much shorter in duration but in both the victim is on display preferably nude and asphyxiation is the goal. Both can be highly sensual and erotic for those involved - even the victims especially in the early stages. That the Forums include a Hanging thread is very appropriate and is a welcome positive in my opinion.
That said a Crux is still the ultimate by a good margin

The young aid worker found out the hard way that not everyone appreciated her efforts to educate the local women. She did do a brief but useful stint of educating the local young men as she hung from the beam.

Some other swingers

1313913.jpg047C703.jpg0E7F5E0.jpgtumblr_m6q0r7vpBH1qggloyo1_500.jpgtumblr_m16o41NCO61rqdpb9o2_500.jpgwoman-hanged-naked.jpgnaked-women-hanging-by-the-neck.jpg2094777.png

Back
Top Bottom