For Hanging And Noose Lovers!

Go to CruxDreams.com
Tree appreciated the honorarium but he never hangs a gift woman gagged. He removed the gag and brought the assistant professor out to the gallows. Of course, Prof. Moore objected to being hanged before Tree's guests, the binding of her wrist, and the crude noose made of coarse Arkansas hemp but Tree considered her complaints just background music to his work.
View attachment 1200403
Prof. Moore looked up at Tree and angrily asked "You're not really going to hang me, are you?"
View attachment 1200404
But Tree pulled the lever and Prof. Moore found he was not kidding at all...
View attachment 1200402
The last picture is very erotic. Directly under the gallows you can admire the hanged woman's genitals. Her clitoris is swollen...I love it.

Female executioners with wet pussies? #3
It is a simple thing, executing someone by hanging. The noose is placed around her neck while her hands are bound behind her back. She knows what is about to happen but has never experienced even a serious choke hold. Done right, once the trapdoor falls from beneath her feet she will have a few moments to realize her punishment before she dies...
1657199921438.png

It is a simple thing, executing someone by hanging. The noose is placed around her neck while her hands are bound behind her back. She knows what is about to happen but has never experienced even a serious choke hold. Done right, once the trapdoor falls from beneath her feet she will have a few moments to realize her punishment before she dies...
View attachment 1200859
Love picture and short drop is the best.

The hangman knows his craft well. The condemned woman would drop only a foot or so. She will kick furiously while the noose slowly chokes her to death and violently struggle to free her hands from the rope binding them behind her back.
hang 1373 E.jpg
He wonders what goes through her mind the last moments before she is hanged. She will not live to tell him. Oh well, it is time to open the trap. 'This one puts up a good fight' he thinks as she thrashes from the noose...
hang 1373.jpg

The hangman knows his craft well. The condemned woman would drop only a foot or so. She will kick furiously while the noose slowly chokes her to death and violently struggle to free her hands from the rope binding them behind her back.
View attachment 1202038
He wonders what goes through her mind the last moments before she is hanged. She will not live to tell him. Oh well, it is time to open the trap. 'This one puts up a good fight' he thinks as she thrashes from the noose...
View attachment 1202039
It can also be very exciting to see what goes through the hangman's mind when he hangs the condemned man.

I dont know why I like so much the whole serie from Muhkuh314 called "Necklace. Idas long way down".
It's very long (227 pictures) but in fact a lot of differents angles from the same moment.
And she not dancing and jerking at the end of the rope (for me the best part in the hanging fantasy).
But the story is great, the waiting and the falling very good. And the ending is dispendabke but fun (the girl asking for the necklace and the boy asking for a photographe).
Here is some pictures.1_2_Frame.jpg4_3_Frame.jpg4_8_Frame.jpg5_6_Frame.jpg6_4_Frame.jpg12_1_0024.jpg19_1_0038.jpg25_4_0048.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom