From Arcimboldo to R. Cimboldo...

Go to CruxDreams.com
But that image is not from the Direct Link and when I click on it all I get is a blurry 53KB download.

Your image is only 53KB. You can post much higher than that on Imgur. Please try to repost with much higher resolution.

See, I post original images with original sizes.
Here I can open Imgur's preview only, so if I want to open a full-size, I need for another one click. That's the algorithm for PC-working.
About Android: I cannot open sull-size in Android in generally. There is not any button for that action.

Last edited:
But that image is not from the Direct Link and when I click on it all I get is a blurry 53KB download.
Please try open the pure direct link
https ://i.imgur. com/ wUOIuqJ.jpeg

(deleting space symbols)
It's the direct link without a local conversion to the link for preview

Please try open the pure direct link
https ://i.imgur. com/ wUOIuqJ.jpeg

(deleting space symbols)
It's the direct link without a local conversion to the link for preview
That isn't a hyperlink. When you copy the Direct Link you should go to Insert Image here and choose the second option which is Insert using the URL. Simply paste it in then we will see the full size image.

wUOIuqJ.jpeg

@melissa, thank you

I think @Stilet2 has analyzed the inner tendencies of my heroines pretty precisely. Though the setting in my pictures seems definitely non-consensual, at heart the victims are masochistic exhibitionists/exhibitionistic masochists. Carry on, they seem to be saying - carry on, als long as there are some stiffening cocks or soaked cunts among the spectators.
Mostly I try to keep the depicted atrocities on a midline level (well, I know midline level is a very subjective term :)))). The beholders are free to proceed with the story according to their own tastes.

Midway

- the moment between afterglow and anticipation
on the long walk of humiliation and pain...
View attachment 1297913

The result might appeal to loincloth enthusiasts in particular. Especially with those shredded loinclothes that can hardly serve their purpose any longer (sorry, @Eulalia, for the shaved pubic hair ;)).
Definitely appeals to this loincloth enthusiast! Thank you indeed!

Midway

- the moment between afterglow and anticipation
on the long walk of humiliation and pain...
View attachment 1297913

The result might appeal to loincloth enthusiasts in particular. Especially with those shredded loinclothes that can hardly serve their purpose any longer (sorry, @Eulalia, for the shaved pubic hair ;)).
That's okay Sir - being shaved would be part of the humiliation - and as it seems i'm going to be impaled, it's probably easier for my Executioners!

Lots of lovely detail, the semen spilt on my thigh, fine whip-weals - and the coarse, prickly desert vegetation is just right for the long treck to the Place of Suffering.

Back
Top Bottom