From My Archive 1999 To ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
Forgot to mention the gams as well…and after all, the heels accentuates lovely legs as well as the tootsies.
I am a fan of a nicely arched instep myself.
Nice view and thanks!
Thank you (all of you) for all your lovely compliments :)

These responses are why artists and photographers continue to have women in bondage wearing high heels: There's a big market for it.
And @Darkprincess69, you do have lovely legs. I'm sure they look great without the shoes too. However, you're picture shows another reason to lose the heels: They'll rip the hell out of those sheets.:eek:
You can always buy new ones at Walmart...

These responses are why artists and photographers continue to have women in bondage wearing high heels: There's a big market for it.
And @Darkprincess69, you do have lovely legs. I'm sure they look great without the shoes too. However, you're picture shows another reason to lose the heels: They'll rip the hell out of those sheets.:eek:
Thank you so much. I think my legs are definitely my best feature :)

And yes the heels do pose a slight risk to the furnishings but that's a small price to pay for making me feel so sexy :)

Going through my photoshoot archive I was a bit surprised at how few I did without shoes or boots, but here's a really nice one...

DSCF8724.JPG

Back to the archive

Starry_Night_by_FiNiHSeR.jpgFC226_COVER_450.jpgvixen.jpgsnow%202%20old%20photo%20jpeg.jpgsun_crux.jpg

Back
Top Bottom