Galley Slaves Gallery

Go to CruxDreams.com
I dunno - one that much trouble, might be best left bound where the tide's about to come in.
Might not even bother to keep her. But her kind is indeed rare. A mix of Roman and Asian ancestry. I'd much rather sell her to another master and buy 4 obedient girls. It's a bargain.

Don't worry, we aren't bothering to strip off the rags you savages call "clothing" yet. But yes, we are roping you together as well as binding your hands and you will move or be moved by the whip.
I know your kind very well, slave. Disobedient, rebellious, enraged. Craving freedom. Swearing to break free one day and strangle her master. You are all the same. You will break one day and swear eternal obedience.
I dunno - one that much trouble, might be best left bound where the tide's about to come in.

Help! Help! Eul, Malins,Willowfall, Kathy,Erin ... everyone! I think I’ve gotten in over my head!

I’m betting any new slavegirl on the galley would also have the overseer’s DNA in her, within minutes of being chained to the bench :devil:

Naw, that would break the rhythm of the rowers.

It would before she was chained to the bench and maybe every night after that is he found her good in bed. And it probably wouldn't be just the overseer. I mean fresh meat, how often does that arrive?

kisses

willowfall

Naw, that would break the rhythm of the rowers.

It would before she was chained to the bench and maybe every night after that is he found her good in bed. And it probably wouldn't be just the overseer. I mean fresh meat, how often does that arrive?
Though as I pointed out earlier, it likely wouldn't take long for her to reach a state where a man would have to be pretty desperate;

Though as I pointed out earlier, it likely wouldn't take long for her to reach a state where a man would have to be pretty desperate;
Well.....it IS a long time at Sea,a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.....

Back
Top Bottom