Girl on girl BDSM.

Go to CruxDreams.com
That could depend on where they're placed. :devil2:
1901526943rdd.jpg
WOW I love every single pin:icon12:
the sweet pain when the needle pierces the lips... seeing the needle getting closer and closer and yet not knowing where it will pierce my flesh!
Yep I think the fun for this girl is just getting started....
i imagine how my heart would race with excitement if i were that girl.... if i knew... that i would be tied to that beam next and not know what will going to happen!!! yep just a feeling of 1000 butterflies

WOW I love every single pin:icon12:
the sweet pain when the needle pierces the lips... seeing the needle getting closer and closer and yet not knowing where it will pierce my flesh!
Yep I think the fun for this girl is just getting started....
i imagine how my heart would race with excitement if i were that girl.... if i knew... that i would be tied to that beam next and not know what will going to happen!!! yep just a feeling of 1000 butterflies
incredible feelings in these pictures... a mood that invites you to dream
Glad you liked them. :)

Hanz Kovacq is a pseudonym for Bernard Dufossé (1936-2016), a French comic book writer and illustrator.
Under his real name he published many classic comics ("Tärhn, prince des étoiles", "Le Club des Cinq"...).
Under the pseudo Kovacq, some erotic series ("Hilda", "Diane de Grand Lieu"...). As attached:

2_18.jpg3_518.jpg5_715.jpg9_409.jpg12_905.jpg

Back
Top Bottom