Girlfriends? In Colors

Go to CruxDreams.com
Some GIFS from Pp as a contribution to Top-Cat's work.

The leggings are oh so Olivia Newton John and will probably make it unlikely that anyone will believe that these are taken from surveillance footage of the hotel room booked by Barbara Moore and Siss Little on the first night of their adventure in South America.

However, in keeping with his noted discretion in such matters, Pp will refrain from identifying the young ladies.

1brunette and blonde.gif 2brunette and blonde.gif 3brunette and blonde.gif 4brunette and blonde.gif 5brunette and blonde.gif 6brunette and blonde.gif 7brunette and blonde.gif 8brunette and blonde.gif 9brunette and blonde.gif 10brunette and blonde.gif

The leggings are oh so Olivia Newton John and will probably make it unlikely that anyone will believe that these are taken from surveillance footage of the hotel room booked by Barbara Moore and Siss Little on the first night of their adventure in South America.

However, in keeping with his noted discretion in such matters, Pp will refrain from identifying the young ladies.

View attachment 206323 View attachment 206324 View attachment 206325 View attachment 206326 View attachment 206327 View attachment 206328 View attachment 206329 View attachment 206330 View attachment 206331 View attachment 206332

Primus pilus

The girls just wanna have fun!

Good post, thanks for posting! :beer:

Top Cat

View attachment 206323 View attachment 206324 View attachment 206325 View attachment 206326 View attachment 206327 View attachment 206328 View attachment 206329 View attachment 206330 View attachment 206331 View attachment 206332

sexy finger bite.jpg Look Siss....OMG....its US!!! ... some discretion...who is he kidding anyway?

those leggings are hideous on you

I think the last one is my favorite.
:p GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

View attachment 206432 Look Siss....OMG....its US!!! ... some discretion...who is he kidding anyway?

those leggings are hideous on you

I think the last one is my favorite.
:p GAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!
Pp was staying mummmmmmmmmm about the identities and he thought that the leggings, so 1980's, would mean no one would think of Barb and Siss.

Back
Top Bottom