Girlfriends? In Colors

Go to CruxDreams.com
Pp has always found that a little musical ability has often been valuable tool in breaking the ice. He is constantly amazed at the number of young women who pursue his musician sons, especially after gigs, and he has had the most beautiful experience of a young woman melting back in his arms while he played a guitar, as rough as he is, in front of a small fire on a beach.
image.jpg But he really does enjoy the sight of one young woman playing a tune on another.

Pp has always found that a little musical ability has often been valuable tool in breaking the ice. He is constantly amazed at the number of young women who pursue his musician sons, especially after gigs, and he has had the most beautiful experience of a young woman melting back in his arms while he played a guitar, as rough as he is, in front of a small fire on a beach.

piano.jpg ahhh the pursuit of music and musician sons :p

View attachment 208783 But he really does enjoy the sight of one young woman playing a tune on another.

image.jpg Is that what is called a player piano? :rolleyes:

View attachment 209716 Wragg, did the repairs and renovations include a new desk and bookcase in the Cruxton study? Pp is impressed with the redecorating.

Yes, I suppose I must grudgingly accept that the girls did me a favour, now it looks better than it ever did :cool:

This is an incandescently hot set, TC, Barb and Siss at their best!

:very_hot:

Back
Top Bottom