Gisela's Stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
Her phone rings. She digs into her bag, pulling it out along with a crumple of card receipts and a lipstick without its top. The name is on the screen. His name. She holds the phone, then glances up at Lotte’s flashing eyes. She smiles and swipes the display to off.

“OK then. Let’s finish up and go.”

Ten minutes and they were there. Lotte pushed open the door of the Tucherlounge calling a greeting to the girl behind the little bar. A few couples sat in the pale purple and yellow light, relaxing in the soft leather sofas, quiet talk sinking under the tranquil music. They settled down, Gisela sensing that she was being gently led to the darkest corner seats.

“Do you like it? It’s nice isn’t it? They refurbed it a year ago I think. I like it here anyway. Here, take a look at the list. What’ll you have? I know what I’m having. Sofie. Hey Sofie, over here…”

“You know everyone here then?”

“Not everyone, but I come here. They’re friends. It’s relaxing isn’t it? More than down in town I think. I… well, I sometimes feel, you know… you’re sort of on display… people…men… they sort of think they can just, well, you know… they just think that you belong to them, even if you’ve never seen them. I… well… I like it better here. Have you decided yet?”

Gisela stared at the list of cocktails and wines, her finger running up and down the page.

“Yes. I. I think I do like it here. But it’s funny what you say. That people think they own you. Do you really think that? I mean, you… is it just men that you think that about?”

...people…men… they sort of think they can just, well, you know… they just think that you belong to them...,

That people think they own you. Do you really think that? I mean, you… is it just men that you think that about?”

Hum, yes, men are too much thinking like that .... alas !
Women are preys , for the hunters .....:(

“I don’t know how, but eventually I found myself at Alex’s door in the Weiße Gasse. I remember her face when she got to the door. I just collapsed into her arms and cried and she carried me upstairs and wiped my face. It must have been half a day that I lay there on her couch, my face hanging over the side, a pillow under me. Alex wiped my back and dressed it. She was so gentle. She made me warm drinks and stroked my hair and talked to me. She tried to help me to understand what had happened. I couldn’t understand at all. I think I do now, but if it was just to frighten me, to frighten other people. Well, I guess they were the ones who were really frightened. And I guess they were right to be, weren’t they Sylvie?”

They sat there on the bed, gazing into each others eyes. Sylvie gently turned Gisela over and let her lips wander over her back, slowly kissing each mark in turn. Her sweet, damp tongue softening forever the blows of the leather whip.

THE END OF GISELA'S FIRST STORY
Just wonderful and fantastic. So glad I found this PK. XXX

Back
Top Bottom