Gladiators vs Gladiatrixes: Sex and Death on the sand

Go to CruxDreams.com

GeorgeL

Senator
I start this thread to share one of my strongest and most recurring fantasies: the fight between the sexes.
Within the wide range that covers the aforementioned, here I will focus on one of its most ritualized forms: the fights between Gladiators and Gladiatrixes.

In this scenario there are several components: danger, violence, sexual tension between hypersexualized bodies, blood and death. Just as perversion and evil, present in the arena as in the stands, where the spectators rejoice in the bloody spectacle: the fighters are an object that gives them the most extreme pleasure.

I am going to take advantage of the increasing advances in AI to represent these scenarios as realistically as possible. My fantasies are always strongly oriented towards male domination, but maybe some female domination sneaks in too...

Expect Sex, Violence and Cruelty...

Lets start with some characters:

Maximus the ruthless: taken prisoner by the Amazons when he was a child, subjected to the most brutal punishments for his indomitable character, without them ever being able to subdue him. Since his adolescence he was used as a sexual slave, subjected to aberrant practices by some of the princesses. He gained his freedom in a fight to the death against one of them (a story about this soon). Since then he has been a misogynistic mercenary seeking revenge against the Amazons.

glad64.jpgMaximus4.jpgMaximus3.jpg

Continuing with the characters:

The Norseman

A free Nordic mercenary, who participates in the games only for money. Unlike Maximus, he is not a misogynist ...

norse16.jpg

...but that does not stop him from being brutal and merciless in combat against women.

norse9.jpgnorse24.jpgnorse32.jpg

Last edited:
She fought bravely. But the Gods had already decided her fate when she entered the arena. Exhausted, she heard the crowd asking for death for the last time, as she had heard so many times before, when she was the victor. But now, it was her death that they asked for. With resignation, she offered her neck to the steel of the victorious male.

8A781A2CBDDFD5647352737BF6A41E2A1C71FAC1C7BF1E0C281AB46D53824417.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom