Gladiators vs Gladiatrixes: Sex and Death on the sand

Go to CruxDreams.com
Weakened by the terrible wounds, the proud amazon fell to her knees in front of her sadistic opponent. The victorious male stood proudly displaying his erect phallus to the crowd. Finally, as he pressed his member against the defeated female, he slit her throat.

img-DrjRJOtODnl6NGN5heQSJ.jpeg

Last edited:
Livia, the daughter of a Roman senator who was plotting against the emperor, is thrown into the arena of the Colosseum. The evil Emperor sits his father next to him while his cruelest gladiator plays with the poor girl. His young life ends in the midst of the hubbub of the cruel mob.

img-UpqG3UQLWhhqLzQMvh4JZ.jpegimg-PIaoteCixkbKgBdsee90u (1).jpeg

These are primitive photo manips I did over 20 years ago on a Windows 98 computer using Microsoft paint. It took hours to create these. I want to learn how to use AI.

Attachments

• image2.png
    image2.png
    700.7 KB · Views: 126
  • image1.png
    image1.png
    1 MB · Views: 142
  • image0.png
    image0.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 169
Handsome as he was, Alano was ruthless and cruel...

The foot of the proud and cruel gladiator pressed her head against the ground. The wound in her belly was dragging her slowly and painfully towards death. But he was not going to let her die without disgracing her in front of her amazon sisters, who watched in horror, chained on one side of the arena. Looking disdainfully at them, the ruthless male impaled her with her own spear. Her heart could not bear such cruelty and it ended her agony amidst the roar of the crowd cheering for the proud and ruthless male.

Screenshot_20240229-233754_Gallery.jpg

Last edited:
Nubian women were captured and transported to the Empire to be sacrificed to the beasts in the Coliseum. They usually made the long journey from northern Africa in cages beside the same beasts that they will have to face in the arena. The cats, almost starving during the long trip, naturally learned to covet the delicious females, longing to bite into their tempting flesh. When they were finally within reach, a bloody delicious feast was their reward.

img-PvPk47KJJWxVgC55MD4MS.jpeg

Maximus proudly displays his trophy. The once proud amazon, now brutally defeated by the powerful and ruthless slave, endures in her last moments the humiliation of being paraded to the cheering crowd for her murderer. When Maximus cuts off her head, death, merciful, frees her from her dishonor.

maxred1.jpg

Mixed Doubles Arena

Part 1.

In the late first century A.D. Rome is consumed by the political plots and intrigues of some of its most deranged Emperors. With the central government paralyzed the more remote provinces and their provincial governors are relatively free to act without accountability to Rome and follow their own perverse and purient interests. Every provincial town has an arena, some more elaborate than others. In addition to the public games, wealthy individuals can and do hold their own private gladiator fights, often in conjuction with elaborate orgies. Slaves are plentiful, cheap and expendable; little more than "arena meat" for the pleasure of their owners. Not surprisingly, the lines defining sex, eroticism and violence blur and disappear as the wealthy compete to best each other in the notoriety of their orgies and arena spectacles.

Patrons choose nude male and female gladiators to fuck, fight and kill in these erotic provincial orgies of blood and cum.

Around one particular small arena, in the raised seating areas, the patrons and their fuck slaves feast and fornicate while below them specially groomed and trained nude men and women gladiators spill each other's cum, blood and guts onto the arena sand in intensely erotic and violent contests.

Various types of gladiator games are devised to arouse both the patrons and the fighters themselves. Among the most popular "games" are:

1. traditional matched pair combats of male vs male or female vs female; often with contrasting physical characteristics and choices of weapons. e.g., an African with trident and net against a blonde Gaul, German or Celt armed with short sword and small shield. Or sometimes just a simple dagger fight to the death.

2. Team annilihation fights. Five nude blondes battle five nude Asians until all of one team are slain. Extra "points" and favors are granted to survivors who fight and kill with extreme ferocity and cruelty or who skillfully disembowel or mutilate their victims.

3. Total melees to the death. Ten fighters with many different types of weapons enter the confined space of the arena but only one (maybe) leaves. The weapons are specifically designed to yield maximum carnage on the nude bodies of the doomed fighters.

4. And my personal favorite; the "mixed couple sexfights to the death."

Last edited:
Part 2.

I am one of the gladiators chosen for this fourth specialty. Only the most beautiful male and female specimens are chosen for these special events. Both the women and the men are chosen for their superior sexual drive and endowments and then trained until their bodies are perfectly sculpted physical packages. Both the men and women are then mentally conditioned to be equally aroused by, and to inseparately link, sex and violence. Special diets and elixers are prepared to increase our aggression and sexual urges. We are continuously engaged in combat training and sexual activity and always required to watch arena combats and participate in orgies to "motivate" us. Our lives are one, short continuous orgy of sex and violence.

We are not repulsed by seeing a lover slaughtered in the arena. To us, killing and being killed is just another sexual act to be lusted after.

I have survived being a mixed couples gladiator for a year. I have fucked scores of women gladiators and then been aroused to watch them fight, kill and be killed in the arena. I have been teamed with over a dozen sexy arena gladiatrices and fought over two dozen battles, always killing my opponent. My gladiatrix mate has been killed in these battles as often as having been the killer. It matters not to me; so long as I kill my male opponent I am just as ready to fuck his mate as to fuck mine, whichever kills the other.

Today I am to be teamed with Lena, a Spanish beauty with tan skin, dark smoldering eyes, jet black hair, slender legs, perfect breasts and nipples and the most beautiful cunt I have ever eaten. The first time I saw her was almost my last. Lena was teamed with my male opponent and I was teamed with a sunny blonde named Shyla with big tits and a voracious appetite for combat. I was so distracted by Lena's steaming erotic appearance that her mate nearly killed me. Fortunately, I was able to quickly outmatch my opponent and thrust my gladius deep into his lower belly, just above his erect cock. I held the sword in him as he instinctively turned away resulting in a perfect belly slice that spilled his guts all over the arena sand. I was able to stand there with my dripping sword in my right hand and my dripping hard cock in my left hand and watch Lena and Shyla fight a brunette vs blonde duel of such erotic splendor that I could hardly breath.

One of the best things about a small, intimate arena is that you can distinctly hear the cheers and exhortations of the patrons as the fights proceed. As expected, those utterances of encouragement are usually quite vulgar and explicit. Shouts of "kill him" "kill her" "stab her in the cunt" "blade fuck her" “cut off his cock” "spill his guts" and the like are music to the ears of the gladiators and add to the erotic excitement of the fight.

Part 3.

As I stood and watched Lena and Shyla parry and thrust their weapons at each other my cock throbbed with excitement and my ears filled with the sounds of their female grunts and the shouts of the aroused spectators. I relished with burning lust the certainty that one of them was going to kill the other, slice off the loser's gold clit ring as a trophy to add to the killer's trophy necklace and then "victory fuck" me right here on the bloody arena sand in front of the adoring patrons. The next couples getting ready to fight were already fucking each other in the arena entrance tunnel and would start their fight while either Lena or Shyla and I were doing each other in the sand within feet of them.

Both cunt fighters were starting to tire but then Lena was able to dodge Shyla's less-than-perfect net throw and get within the arc of her trident. Shyla was able to deflect Lena's sword thrust and in an instant both women were in a clutch. How sexy it looked as they went belly to belly and nipple to nipple, straining their shimmering, oil and sweat soaked bodies against each other. The contrast of Lena's olive tan skin and flowing black hair against Shyla's lighter tanned skin and sun bleached blonde hair was so violently erotic. But Lena was slightly stronger than Shyla and was able to turn the point of her short sword towards Shyla's glistening belly. Shyla was unable to manuever her cumbersome net and trident in this position. Lena grunted with exertion and Shyla squealed in desperation. It was over in a moment when Lena drove the tip of her blade into Shyla's belly. Shyla's belly skin popped as the blade broke through and hot blood sprayed from the wound as Lena drove it deeper and deeper until it broke through the skin on her other side resulting in another bloody stream. Shyla's wild blonde hair flew as her head snapped back in pain and her mouth screamed. As Shyla's strength started leaving her Lena held her up and moved her sword in and out of Shyla's belly with a sawing motion, opening a gaping hole and drawing out her viscera. After what seemed like an eternity Lena released her grip on the dying Shyla. Shyla slumped to her knees leaving a bloody sheen as she slid slowly down Lena's brown belly and legs. Lena was clearly on the verge of a powerful orgasm as the tension of the death struggle relaxed and the realization of her latest victory became apparent. Shyla dropped to her knees but did not pitch over because Lena took tight hold of her dying enemy's blonde hair with her left hand. Lena still held her short gladius, dripping with gore, in her right hand. Lena jerked Shyla's head back fully exposing her slender neck and throat and deftly placed the tip of her sword in the hollow where Shyla's lower jaw joined her neck. With a short, sudden thrust Lena plunged the sword up and into Shyla's brain ending her life. Lena released her grip on her sword and on Shyla's hair and let the beautiful but butchered body flop over into the sand into a spreading pool of blood and a steaming pile of guts. Shyla had been a successful gladiatrix and had killed over ten women and girls no less brutally than Lena had killed her. She was also a great fuck, especially after a kill, and I hoped that Lena would be also.

But Lena had one more task to perform on her kill. She kicked Shyla's legs apart so that the dead woman's engorged clit was fully exposed. Resting just above that clit was a gold clit ring pierced through her clit “hood.” Lena knelt down between Shyla's legs, placed her hands under Shyla's ass to boost her hips up and then buried her face in Shyla's pussy meat. I briefly saw the flash of Lena's teeth and Shyla's gold clit ring. A moment later Lena threw her head back, tossing her long black hair across her back. There clenched in her teeth with a broad smile was Shyla's clit ring with a bit of cunt flesh still on it.

Lena turned to me, her full, engorged breasts and erect nipples splattered with Shyla's blood and sweat and oil. I could clearly see Shyla's clit ring clenched in her teeth and Lena's own clit ring riding atop her own swollen clit. We strutted the few feet towards each other. Then, in one sudden, fluid motion Lena jumped, wrapped her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck, perfectly mounted my rock hard cock with her sloppy wet pussy and pressed her mouth against mine with Shyla's clit ring still held in her teeth. I could smell and taste Shyla's pussy juices on Lena's mouth as we both tongue fucked Shyla's clit ring. The crowd roared in delight.

Part 4.

That day we fucked and sucked and licked each other for hours non-stop. We didn't even bother to leave the arena as other couples fought and died around us. The yells of the winners and screams of the losers only added to our blood and sex lust as we fucked and came inside and all over each other.

Lena and I, along with other couples who had survived that day, were celebrated guests at all the best orgies in town for the next week or so. We enjoyed watching each other fuck others at these orgies almost as much as we enjoyed fucking each other. Alone or in groups we orgied with our fellow gladiators knowing full well that the other couples we partner swapped with could be our opponents in the next arena contest. Lena was an amazing sexual animal; an accomplished fucking and killing machine. Our "pillow talk" consisted of recounting stories of our past fights and kills, how we felt fighting and destroying other sexy and erotic gladiators, how it made us cum to kill others who were trying to kill us. Lena, who like nearly all of the gladiatrixes was bi-sexual, loved to tell me of her sexual adventures with other women before she fought them to the death. I actually had seen her once wildly 69ing another gladiatrix and then savagely kill that same woman the very next day in an arena fight. She could make me orgasm just by describing how she fought and killed. Lena would orgasm so violently that she would squirt her pussy juices all over me. The erotic aroma of her musk would drive me into a sexual frenzy and an irresistible urge to cockfight and kill for her.

The couples pairings for fights were always anounced at the orgies the night before. The paired couples more often than not would then retire together to a private chamber where they would "trash talk" to each other about how they were going to kill the other couple, fuck each other's mates and otherwise "provoke" each other. The women would trib and the men would frot. The gladiators all knew that these pre-fight sexual rituals were useful for arousing hatred, jealousy and blood lust in both the men and the women that would make the fights more savage. Also, there is nothing like a jealous sexual rage to totally suppress fear in the arena.

Lena and I were paired with a couple similar in size, skill and numbers of kills. We always liked well matched contests. I didn't pay too much attention to my opponent; he was soon to be dead meat anyway. But during our private chamber session Lena did get us to stand face to face so closely that she could play "sword fight" with our hard cocks. The other woman found this amusing as well. She got behind her man and used her right hand to manipulate his cock while Lena got behind me and did the same, all the while talking dirty and sexy in our ears to keep us hard as they thrust and parried with our "swords." Lena and her latest blonde opponent then did their own little tit fight dance for us, 69ed each other and did a hard grinding tribadism cunt to cunt wrestling fight. Finally, the two women fucked each other's mates to arouse killer jealous rage in all of us. I loved to kiss Lena after she had 69ed another woman and taste that other woman's cunt juices on her mouth.

The next day we were the second of three couples to fight. The arena had already seen several fights of male pairs and female pairs. These were the frisky young 19 and 20 year old novices trying to score their first kills and victory fucks after a month of forced sexual abstinence, fight training and conditioning. Of course we were permitted to watch and it was easy to see which fighters were natural killers.

Part 5.

Lena and I didn't pay too much attention to the first couples fight, however. We and our opponents were getting in our last fucks before it was out turn. For one man and one woman this was going to be their last living fuck so we all made sure it was a good one. The clanging of weapons, shouts of the crowd and screams of the fighters being killed were perfect background music as we fanned the flames of our lust.

As we entered the arena the cleaning slaves were dragging away the bodies of the two losers while the winning couple were doing each other off to the side. I stole a glance at Lena and her latest blonde opponent one last time before having to focus on my enemy. Both Lena and the blonde were naked except for their gladiator sandals and both of them were wearing their trophy necklaces. Lena had eleven clit rings strung on her choker while her blonde enemy had ten rings on her. My cock hardened even more as I thought of the twenty-one women these two had slain in this arena, most of whom I had fucked at one time or another. I was now ready to fight and kill my opponent. I hoped I could thrust my sword into his sculpted abs quickly so that I could enjoy watching the two cunts fight over me.

All four of us were similarly armed for this fight; gladius short swords and small shields. Only the women's swords were slightly shorter and their shields slightly smaller than the men's. We all raised our swords and slowly turned to salute all of the patrons on the raised platforms around the small arena. The honor guest of the day stood and tossed a red hankerchief into the air. We all faced each other and assumed a fighter's stance as the cloth fluttered down. We didn't need to see the cloth hitting the sand because the crowd told us as much by uttering a collective roar.

I closed on my opponent rapidly, seeking to be the aggressor. He was forced to defend and step back to parry my first thrust. I could hear the clanging of steel signifying that Lena and the blonde were also fully engaged in hand-to-hand combat but I was not going to be distracted by the spectacle of the female deathfight. I did allow myself to think about the couples orgy last night and how my opponent had fucked my Lena. I assumed he was recalling how I had likewise fucked his blonde mate as both of us were fully erect and attacking each other with a jealous sexual rage. For several minutes the two duels proceeded independently across the sand of the small arena. Thrust and parry, back and forth. Loud breathing and the clang of steel on steel. Male and female grunts and curses mixed with the vulgar exhortations of the spectators.

Fortunately, Lena's and my superior physical strength and conditioning along with a healthy dose of sexual fury were starting to wear down our opponents. I redoubled my efforts because I so wanted to finish off this arrogant cock before Lena slaughtered that blonde. My opponent started to get sloppy with his sword handling as he tired and became frustrated by my defense. The gladius is a short sword best used for thrusting and stabbing. Slashing with a gladius is dangerous if one is without armor or doesn't position one's shield perfectly. My tired opponent was neglecting the positioning of his shield and was overswinging his slashes. I was able to parry and block his slashes with my sword and shield with minimal expenditure of my energy. I could feel him hitting my shield harder and harder with each desperate swing of his sword arm. Then, as he was finishing the arc of his strongest swing yet and expecting to once again smash against my shield I pulled back on my shield so that he totally missed! He overbalanced, could not check his swing and moved his shield away from his midsection in an attempt to keep his balance. My opening had come. His naked pecs and abs were completely exposed as I thrust my gladius straight forward and easily buried six inches of sharp, hard steel straight into his guts just above his hard, quivering cock. Oh, how I loved the feel through my sword hilt as the blade penetrated muscular flesh and then slid easily into soft bowels! The feeling of thrusting my sword into another man's flesh was akin to, was as sexually exciting as, thrusting my cock into Lena's moist warm cunt. At that moment I orgasmed. His blood sprayed on my belly simultaneously with my cum spraying on his. His dying heart pumped the blood out of him in red spurts that perfectly matched and contrasted with the opposing white spurts of my cum pumping out of my throbbing hard cock. He uttered only a muffled grunt as the blade violated his belly and knocked the wind out of him. His eyes went wide with shock and hatred at having lost the fight. He grimaced as I twisted the blade and drove it deeper into him. When I finally ripped it free from his flesh great gouts of blood and viscera erupted from his wound. Just before he fell he turned his head to look at Lena and his mate still locked in their death struggle so that the last thing he saw before he died was the two fierce, naked amazons in their erotic struggle.

He fell straight back onto the arena sand, his arms and legs splayed out. I straddled him and tossed aside my shield, took hold of his hair with my left hand and pulled his head forward. With my right hand I raised my bloody gladius to salute the patrons and then with a full swing, cleanly lopped off his head.

Lena's opponent knew that one man had just killed the other but had her back turned and didn't know which cockfighter had won. She couldn't see that I was beheading her mate but Lena could see it all and it aroused her fury even more. I desperately wanted Lena to finish the bitch so that I could fuck her battle hot body. I normally don't interfere in a good cunt fight but I couldn't wait any longer. I cocked my right arm back and flung my opponent’s severed head so that it landed directly between the two gladiatrixes.

Lena saw the severed head coming but the blonde was totally surprised to see her lover's head hit the sand at her feet. It broke her concentration just long enough so that Lena could deliver a wicked underhand slash that caught the blonde right in her pussy and cut all the way up to her rib cage! Lena wouldn't have to rip this one's clit ring out with her teeth as the sword slash did the job. A slash as deep and long as that ruptured the woman's entire torso so that there was nothing to keep her "insides" from falling "outside." So much of her entrails spilled out onto the arena sand that the weight of it pulled the blonde's body forward. She would have landed flat on her tits and face had Lena not caught her ample cleavage with the full length of her sword. The sword punched through her chest and sternum and pierced her heart. If she wasn't dead already the blonde surely was now. Lena tossed aside her shield, grabbed the dead woman's throat with her left hand, ripped her bloody sword free and let the whole mess of butchered flesh fall onto the pile of steaming guts.

Both of us just paused to gaze upon the carnage and soak it all in. At that moment we both knew that we wanted to be each other's mate until the day when one or both of us were slain in this arena. We were both covered in a crimson bath of our enemies' blood, our bellies and chests heaving with each exhausted breath. Lena looked so hot and savage that I had to have her right then. As the crowd roared its approval Lena performed her signature leaping fuck onto my cock, her arms and legs wrapping around me. She now had an even dozen clit rings for her trophy necklace, more than any other gladiatrix ever had won before. We would celebrate with an endless string of orgies for another week and then enter the arena once again, to kill or be killed!

The End

I hope some of you enjoy that story. I wrote it 14 years ago as an effort to record all the various erotic and violent gladiator and gladiatrix fantasies I’ve had forever. My dream now is to use AI like GeorgeL’s to illustrate it.

Back
Top Bottom