Gnashing Of Teeth.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Two brand new entries for today. The first sent my way via PM by @mp5stab,

C3B4A587-A956-4CCE-A8C7-70A41FE9736A.jpeg

the other posted this morning by @Andyman.

EE2F380E-EADA-409C-8D13-440C47F55B4C.jpeg

Well damn done in two differing styles, both being precisely what the crux addicts come for. Excessive thanks to both of them! :eeek: :babeando::clapping:

This is an outgrowth or subset of the old Agony Component thread. Crucifixion is supposed to *hurt*.

Personally I get the most intense erotic shock not so much from the the condemned howling out her lungs, but from her teeth grinding, gnashing, bravely trying to stifle her screams.

For starters, two Jastrow renders and two Makar photos. My favorites.

By the way, the artist literally custom made the blonde for me. Thanks, Jas.
The last image shows her pain.

If you have not seen the video these pictures are from, it is a very good one. The actress puts on a good (believable) performance and one can think she is being subject to the cross purely on the whims of her captures. I believe a link was posted on CF.

The film is rather dark. These pictures a lightened a lot. Excellent post!
Should have added more information.
There are more pictures fitting the topic of this thread, altho they are mostly slight variations of the last two pictures, others that im not sure if they quite count as fnashing of teeth and one of the whipping, which im also not sure if it counts for this thread.

The last two pictures will be only found in the bonus stuff for the UHD version of Ramon's "The passion of the christa". It's kind of a shame a lot of superb acting was not part of the final cut.

Back
Top Bottom