Gnashing Of Teeth.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Well, her eyes are riveting. And they're a striking dark brown, almost black.

Further, I'm an ass man, and therefore immune to Hooters tank tops.
I heared over a theory, that the evolution made the female breast after the the upright walk, as a replacement for the ass fore the male eyes.

I heared over a theory, that the evolution made the female breast after the the upright walk, as a replacement for the ass fore the male eyes.

I've read that theory too. And also that the traditional heart symbol plays a similar role.

One of those things that once you see it, you can never unsee it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    11.4 KB · Views: 368
We interrupt this interlude to present some on-topic pics.

A mixed bag. An Amber photo also featured on Obscene Display. Two Jastrows, newer and older. And two screencaps, one from Max Coxxx, one from Makar.

Compare and contrast. :)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 648
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 706
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    131.6 KB · Views: 655
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    68.7 KB · Views: 679
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    38.7 KB · Views: 671
Three manips, one from a known artist, another uncertain, the third certain, but missing the signature.

First one's by Weru. Full disclosure, he's never been on of my favorites. But this one, apparently based on a Makar model, pretty much makes my libido sit up, roll over, and beg. But not play dead. Rather the reverse.

The second has Damian's style. The third is definitely by Damian, one that's been around since at least 2002.

It is the policy of this thread to properly attribute all images. If I don't know or screw up, any assistance and/ or acerbic comments are welcome.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    87.8 KB · Views: 686
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 677
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    101 KB · Views: 684

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    2.6 MB · Views: 653
  • image.png
    image.png
    562.5 KB · Views: 605
  • image.png
    image.png
    956.5 KB · Views: 618
Maybe you should look in the CMCK-Results also. ;)
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/cmck-results.4053/

Will do, Madiosi.

The crux artist Duncan is new to me. And he's doggone good.

I note that gnashing of teeth is one of his recurring motifs. And that his crosses' suffering cargo consists not of pretty girls, but rather of plain older women. A fortysomething slave cook, for instance, whose fellow slave murdered her master. Or Nero's poison expert Locusta, the day after her boss bought it.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 574
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 525
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 516
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 573
Will do, Madiosi.

The crux artist Duncan is new to me. And he's doggone good.

I note that gnashing of teeth is one of his recurring motifs. And that his crosses' suffering cargo consists not of pretty girls, but rather of plain older women. A fortysomething slave cook, for instance, whose fellow slave murdered her master. Or Nero's poison expert Locusta, the day after her boss bought it.
Nice selection.
Ducans is quite new to me too, and when I saw her stuff it was "silent upon a peak in Dorien" time.

Nice selection.
Ducans is quite new to me too, and when I saw her stuff it was "silent upon a peak in Dorien" time.

Reckon you had to look at yourself with wild surmise, Andy. Duncan's stuff does kind of grab you by the scruff of the neck and shake.

Minor correction - it's Ducans, not Duncans.

Oops. I stand corrected.

As I mentioned on another thread, I've been catching up with two years worth of Jastrow's output.

I like what I'm finding. Lots

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 691
The second has Damian's style.

It's a manip of an educational picture of the Romans on the Rhine
(with the reconstructed tower at Fort Vechten in the Netherlands in the background):

romans in nederland.jpg

(the naked girl's tied up on the cart, just out of pic,
the two guys are just finalising arrangements to crucify her
where those ghastly Germani will be able to see her :devil:)

Back
Top Bottom