Gnashing Of Teeth.

Go to CruxDreams.com
It's a manip of an educational picture of the Romans on the Rhine
(with the reconstructed tower at Fort Vechten in the Netherlands in the background):

View attachment 525463

(the naked girl's tied up on the cart, just out of pic,
the two guys are just finalising arrangements to crucify her
where those ghastly Germani will be able to see her :devil:)
Madiosi2017-274-pace romanum.jpg After hard work is good to rest!

Oops. I forgot I already posted that pic. No artist's signature, but it looks like one of Damian's. I look forward to seeing what you have in store.

And for variety, here's one of Gabrieleknight's tortured-to-death-in-the-arena scenes, also with a Makar model.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    90.5 KB · Views: 604
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    792.2 KB · Views: 655
Oops. I forgot I already posted that pic. No artist's signature, but it looks like one of Damian's. I look forward to seeing what you have in store.

And for variety, here's one of Gabrieleknight's tortured-to-death-in-the-arena scenes, also with a Makar model.
Sorry, my brain is not how a digital harddisk. I am very forgetful. Bobinder and you, I think have a photographic memory. ;)

Sorry, my brain is not how a digital harddisk. I am very forgetful. Bobinder and you, I think have a photographic memory. ;)

Me, a photographic memory? That is a common misconception. It can seem that way because I research a situation, which is more often called "cheating."

This is akin to my overreliance on Jastrow for crux material, as in these two luckless ladies from a few years ago, which are emulations of Noble Vulchur originals.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 715
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    365.5 KB · Views: 743
Last edited:
You are a kindly person but thats German, Georgian so Apostate: ;)
იქ წასვლა!

I stand corrected, Madiosi.

And now I'm more curious than ever about something partially off-topic. What language is this?

She looks like one of Jastrow's. But as far as I can tell the alphabet isn't Georgian. I first saw her on Imagefap, but strongly suspect she was first posted here or on Foundation, probably with clarification. I've spent the month of August skimming both places but have yet to come across that first post.

Well. And so.

Do you, or anybody, know what that caption says?

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    284.6 KB · Views: 677

And now I'm more curious than ever about something partially off-topic. What language is this?

She looks like one of Jastrow's. But as far as I can tell the alphabet isn't Georgian. I first saw her on Imagefap, but strongly suspect she was first posted here or on Foundation, probably with clarification. I've spent the month of August skimming both places but have yet to come across that first post.

Well. And so.

It's not Georgian. maybe some kind of ancient asian Alphabet.

Well. And so.

It's not Georgian. maybe some kind of ancient asian Alphabet.
That say Google.
Image2.jpg
Deceived it madiosi?

Back
Top Bottom