Golgotha

Go to CruxDreams.com
this is so realistic description of terrible wrist nailing !!
I can't put a love mark on it because it's too scary to love it. I am sharing this feeling it with you Gabriella - the nail going through your wrist ...
yeah, the first nailng was terrible! Terrible! They pierced my small wrist wth that aweful spike! I am in terrible agony!

But you. You are safe! Let yourself go. Look as the other nails will go in. Enjoy it, like the others, get the pleasure you too deserve from this execution!

Kisses!
G.

She has arrived at that delicious moment, bound and helpless, in the grip of uncontrollable fear, awaiting the unknown agony that will come at any second . . . her last moments before wedding the wood. Her bladder release is only natural, shameful but natural.

If she thought being pierced by those beastly cocks was bad, how does she find the unforgiving kiss of cold hard steel?

I watch from the crowd, her torture captivates us, her agony excites . . . I see a shy young man in the crowd, he seems very upset by what he sees
Thanks a lot for you deep words. You caught some essential points in my story. The beastly cocks. And now the wedding with the cross, which has just started. I have much more to go... Look from the crowd, and shout what you see...

Kisses kisses kisses!
G.

While waiting for the next installment, somebody has asked me if my avi looks like my real self.

Well, my avi was done some time ago by jucundus (great, great artist) for another story of mine, and is quite similar to me. Here I am posting some of the renders he did, the ones that probably resemble me more. I choose some close-up of the face, and a couple full body.

I know that a good visualization, while reading stories, is important (particularly for men, I am told), so I am attaching them here to help the readers to get involved as much as possible in the scene. Enjoy!

Kisses!
G.
They are very, very good, but are even more beautiful Gabriella.

Fourth part. Enjoy! :)

Kisses!
G.

GOLGOTHA
Part four

by Gabriella Sivilla

It doesn't pass time.

He moves to the other side, and kneels by my right wrist. When I feel the tip of the nail moving across my skin, I manage to stop my screams. Mine is a piteous whimper.

"pppll...ppplll... aaaaahh AAAHHH pleaseoo noooo .... aaaahh ... it hurts ... too ... aaaahh much! MERCYYYYY !!! "

He doesn't answer. I hear a voice above me. It's the centurion, he's come over to check my nailing me to the patibulum. “Baby girl... it's only just begun,” he says coldly, and nods to the soldier with the crazy look.

He raises the hammer and hits the nail hard.

Hard.

It penetrates halfway into my wrist. The metallic clack of the blow merges with my harrowing cry of agony: "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" which spreads shrilly over the top of the hill. I gasp incredulous. The nail has found a narrow space among the small bones of my wrist, displacing them. The nail has pierced my soft skin and impaled my flesh and nerves. The feeling is so strong and so clear in my mind.

This time my executioner stops, leaving the nail half driven in, and looks at me.

He watches me scream, he watches my face contorted in pain. And he enjoys it. A grin contorts its face.

Someone in the crowd shouts coarsely: "LOOK, THE BITCH LIKES IT!!! The bitch is enjoying it, look at HER!!!"

My executioner chuckles, then hits the nail again: "AAAAAAAAHH AAAAAHHHHHH". In addition to the THUD of the blow, this time I can hear the CRACK of some small bone in my wrist shattering. The pain is hallucinating. "Oh God, will my torture ever stop?" I think in a flash.

He strikes again: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH", and again: "AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH", the nail that pierces the skin of the wrist, getting out from the other side, and penetrates the wood.

He keeps hitting, driving the nail deep into the wood, enlarging the wound in my wrist. A gush of hot blood hits his face, and blotches the candid skin of my arm in red. He stops, to clean up his mouth from the blood with the back of his hand, but my scream continues, and it the one of a wounded beast..."AAAAHH AAAAAHHH AAAAAAHHHH".

He gets up and steps aside.

He lets everyone see how I scream, how I writhe in pain on the dirty ground, how blood oozes from the wounds in my tender wrists.

I sweat. My lithe body covers suddenly with a sheath of sweat.

Writhing, I slightly pull at the nail in my left wrist, and this explodes with pain again: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" My vision blurs as I let out another cry of pain.

I'm torturing by myself.

The executioner notices that, rapidly bends down and quickly frees my other arm and hand from the ropes. Bastard!

I toss my head, from side to side, and a cry of despair and pain mixed together gets out from my lips: "UUUUUUAAAAAHHHHH AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHUUUU".

My chest rises and falls rhythmically, my boobs glisten in their sheen of sweat, my blood drips onto the ground from the nails spiking my wrists.

It's like they are constantly grinding my wrists. And the pain radiating from my arms travels directly to my head, explodes in my brain, like thunder and lightning in a thunderstorm, and blinds me. The torture of the rusty nail shaft grinding on my nerves is unbearable.

The crowd watches me in fascination, not missing a moment of my ordeal. They came to see a 18-year-old girl being tortured to death and are getting the show they craved for. Some yell and insult me, but others stay silent, breathing hard. They're probably cumming in their pants, or are close to cum.

I scream some more: "UUUAAAHH AAAAHHH NNNNOOOO...." then I calm down, start sobbing, hot tears running down my cheeks, my blond hair scattered on the ground: "pl ... pl... AAAAHHHHH UUUAAAAHHH please!!! have mercy ... AAAAAHHHHHH! MEEEEEEEERCCYYYYYY!"

I slowly turn my head and look at the big nail that comes out of my left wrist. It's obscene. BIG. Spattered with blood. Rusty. Obscene. Penetrating my wrist and inexorably fixing me to the hard wood.

"EEEHHH aaahh MMMMMEEEERCCCCYYY!"

Someone from the crowd yells: "LOOK AT THE FUCKING WHORE: SHE ENJOYS!!!!"

"YES YES... YOU LIKE GETTING BANGED, EH? EH, GABRIELLA, LIKE IT?"

"YOU WOULD GET THOUSANDS COCKS IN THAT TIGHT PUSSY, YOU DIRTY BITCH!!!"

And they keep yelling, insults and obscenities.

I slowly turn my head and look at the big nail that comes out of my left wrist. It's obscene. BIG. Spattered with blood. Rusty. Obscene. Penetrating my wrist and inexorably fixing me to the hard wood.

And they keep yelling, insults and obscenities.
'What else could go wrong' Gabriella thinks.
crux 673.jpg
Perhaps she didn't read the program...
crux nail 062 A.jpg

It was the spur of the moment... do continue!
wow... you wanna see me up on that cross? In atrociuos torments? mmmhhh... :p

By the way, when writing, I wondered which solution would be better, if having the full cross assembled on the ground, before nailing, or just having the patibulum on the ground, and being nailed to the patibulm. At the end I opted for the second solution, which seemed to me more realistic. One arrives onto the hill already tied to the cross beam, it's only logical to be nailed to it! :)

Kisses!
G.

By the way, when writing, I wondered which solution would be better, if having the full cross assembled on the ground, before nailing, or just having the patibulum on the ground, and being nailed to the patibulm. At the end I opted for the second solution, which seemed to me more realistic. One arrives onto the hill already tied to the cross beam, it's only logical to be nailed to it! :)

Kisses!
G.
I'm sure the execution team appreciates your thoughts on how you should be nailed...

Kisses!
G.
Your story, your choice!
Either one is feasible.

Writers are NEVER happy. I was thinking about the scene of the rape, which starts with the soldier pushing inside my pussy a short twig, to hurt me there before the actual penetration. I thought and re-thought, and I concluded that maybe another version could be more realistic (and probably more cruel). Here the two pieces, first the original, then the modified version. What do you think?

Kisses!
G.

I feel a hand between my thighs, and his cock pushing.

"AAAHHHII AAAHHHII!!"

I feel a prick and a scratch inside my pussy. It's not his cock that has entered me. It's by a twig, dry, hard, taken from who knows where, that he has slipped inside me and he is moving, without being seen, to scratch me from the inside.

"AMMHII!" I moan, and he bites hard my ear, with his teeth, then thrusts his tongue inside. And when he keeps on licking me, and moves his hand between my thighs, he takes the chance to whisper, his tone cold as ice: " mmmhhh ... you have to wait a bit longer, for the cocks, baby girl. We want to make sure that everyone sees that we fuck your blood out." And he pushes the stick deep, with intention, pricking me there, drawing blood, at the entrance to the uterus.

I shout: "AAAAAHH!!!". The crowd screams.

I feel him pull it out, then, with a grunt, he thrusts his cock inside me.

"AAAHHHII AAAHHHII!!"

My pussy lips stretch painfully. But it's not his cock that has entered me. It's two of his thick dirty fingers.

I gasp, my pussy abused by the intrusion of his long fat fingers , my delicate pussy lips that seem close to the point of ripping, stretched around their glide. Then I whimper, as, without being seen, he hooks his hideous claws, his dirty long nails entering the flesh of my tender inner walls, painfully scratching me from the inside: "AAAMMMHHH!!

I moan, and he bites hard my ear, with his teeth, then thrusts his tongue inside. And when he keeps on licking me, and moves his hand between my thighs, he takes the chance to whisper, his tone cold as ice: " mmmhhh ... you have to wait a moment, for the cocks, baby girl. We want to make sure that everyone sees that we fuck your blood out." And he cruelly shoves his hand, with intention, his dirty fingernail pricking, and scratching, and drawing blood at the entrance to my uterus.

I feel him rotating his hand, sadistically, to be sure to injure me with deep scratches, there, inside me, where it hurts more. Then, he pulls out.

With a grunt, he thrusts his cock inside me.

Writers are NEVER happy. I was thinking about the scene of the rape, which starts with the soldier pushing inside my pussy a short twig, to hurt me there before the actual penetration. I thought and re-thought, and I concluded that maybe another version could be more realistic (and probably more cruel). Here the two pieces, first the original, then the modified version. What do you think?

Kisses!
G.

"AAAHHHII AAAHHHII!!"

I feel a prick and a scratch inside my pussy. It's not his cock that has entered me. It's by a twig, dry, hard, taken from who knows where, that he has slipped inside me and he is moving, without being seen, to scratch me from the inside.

"AMMHII!" I moan, and he bites hard my ear, with his teeth, then thrusts his tongue inside. And when he keeps on licking me, and moves his hand between my thighs, he takes the chance to whisper, his tone cold as ice: " mmmhhh ... you have to wait a bit longer, for the cocks, baby girl. We want to make sure that everyone sees that we fuck your blood out." And he pushes the stick deep, with intention, pricking me there, drawing blood, at the entrance to the uterus.

I feel him pull it out, then, with a grunt, he thrusts his cock inside me.

"AAAHHHII AAAHHHII!!"

My pussy lips stretch painfully. But it's not his cock that has entered me. It's two of his thick dirty fingers.

I gasp, my pussy abused by the intrusion of his long fat fingers , my delicate pussy lips that seem close to the point of ripping, stretched around their glide. Then I whimper, as, without being seen, he hooks his hideous claws, his dirty long nails entering the flesh of my tender inner walls, painfully scratching me from the inside: "AAAMMMHHH!!

I moan, and he bites hard my ear, with his teeth, then thrusts his tongue inside. And when he keeps on licking me, and moves his hand between my thighs, he takes the chance to whisper, his tone cold as ice: " mmmhhh ... you have to wait a moment, for the cocks, baby girl. We want to make sure that everyone sees that we fuck your blood out." And he cruelly shoves his hand, with intention, his dirty fingernail pricking, and scratching, and drawing blood at the entrance to my uterus.

I feel him rotating his hand, sadistically, to be sure to injure me with deep scratches, there, inside me, where it hurts more. Then, he pulls out.

With a grunt, he thrusts his cock inside me.
I prefer the second one :love:

Back
Top Bottom