Golgotha

Go to CruxDreams.com
Then, one of the soldiers approaches and starts pulling the rag that covers me. "Oh God, they want to strip me in front of everyone!", I think. Because I hadn't imagine they could strip me naked in from of them, in front of this crazy mob. My legs buckle, and I would fall forward were it not for the two holding the crossbeam.

He pulls hard, frowning. The rag has got caught under the pole, and around my shoulders. He pulls again, harder, and I feel something tearing as he bares my chest "riiiipp". Both tender breasts now on display for all to see. He roughly grabs one of them with his dirt hand, and shows it to the crowd: "Nice melons you have here, whore!"

He doesn't stop, he continues stripping me. He pulls the rag again, letting the rough fabric slide on my smooth, silky, skin. More and more of my lithe body on display. He bares my belly. Then my pussy. And when my shaved baby pussy is on display, everyone screams, and they insult me, and say they can't wait to shove their cocks in my fucking cunt, and that they want to fuck the hell out of me, and that the soldiers should let them give me the shafting I deserve.
Was Gabriella expecting her servants to gently disrobe her. She may have been royalty but now is just fine meat!!!
crux carry 128.jpg

Lady Gabriella - I couldn't, you wouldn't let me follow you there, so I stand hidden in the crowd... I watch, I see what they're doing to you, I hide my face in my hands, in shame, shame in my excitement at the sight of your naked body...
it's terrible, at first I watched you get raped but I can't anymore, I can't look at it, I want to run away from there..
I fall between the screaming crowd on my knees I cover my eyes and ears ... stop, stop tormenting her!!!

Gabriella, you cannot imagine what is in store for you. Tree hopes they leave some jewelry on you to confirm they have crucified one who was royalty...
View attachment 1269539
Thanks a lot for the images you have posted, @thehangingtree ! I particularly like the first, which really fits to the atmoshpere and what has happened in the story up to now, but the latter is not bad at all as well. Hope to see more! :)

Kisses!
G.

To all, especially the ones who have not posted comments. I am curious about how it was felt the second installment. I know, it's strong, and intense, very intense. Full of details that can upset some reader.

On the other way, I think it's pretty realistic, and the feeling described I guess are quite close to reality. Also, this is an execution, where a girl is put to death by means of the most hideous way conceivable. The executioners are cruel. And, anyhow, the result, in my opinion, is quite effective. I do not know if it's more a punch of a stomach, or is arousing for male and females readers.

But this is my opinion and thoughts, please feel free to write, your considerations are quite helpful to me.

Kisses!
G.

To all, especially the ones who have not posted comments. I am curious about how it was felt the second installment. I know, it's strong, and intense, very intense. Full of details that can upset some reader.

On the other way, I think it's pretty realistic, and the feeling described I guess are quite close to reality. Also, this is an execution, where a girl is put to death by means of the most hideous way conceivable. The executioners are cruel. And, anyhow, the result, in my opinion, is quite effective. I do not know if it's more a punch of a stomach, or is arousing for male and females readers.

But this is my opinion and thoughts, please feel free to write, your considerations are quite helpful to me.

Kisses!
G.
Think you described the thoughts of the girl, who is going through all of this, in a very good way.
I like the style you used a lot.
It's exhilarating to read and quite arousing to me.
Almost like looking from the other side of the mirror, what I let my virtual/RP victims go through before crucifying them.

Looking forward to read any continuations of this.

Last edited:
... and this is the third part. Things are getting serious! :)

Kisses kisses kisses
G

______________________________________________________________________________________

GOLGOTHA
Part three

by Gabriella Sivilla

They leave me there, on the dirty ground. The experience of the rape has overwhelmed me.

I had been fucked only once in my life, before. My father had sold me to a king nearby. An incredible sum, for one night. But I was a virgin, and beautiful. He had come to the palace and they had let him into my room. An old man. He stepped inside the room accompanied by my father. And he, my father himself, ordered me to strip naked, lay down on the bed and spread my legs. I can remember it like now, when he watched when the guy mounted me on top and entered me. His cock was short, but hard. And when he started pumping I felt pain between my legs. Then he came out, and my dad spun me around and got me on all fours, and told me again to spread my legs. I felt the old man penetrate me, and start pumping, until he cummed. Then he came out, put his dick back in his pants, and my dad walked him out. "Come when you want," she told him as they went out. Five minutes in all.

Today was different. The rape seemed to last forever.

But in both cases it was pain and blood. This time so much pain. So much. Between my legs and in my soul.

While I am laying on the ground, the soldiers move off to get the stuff.

My instruments of torture.

I hear steps approaching, then, someone drops a bag on the ground, and I distinctly hear the rusty nails clanging, inside it. The shock of the rape had seemed to have numbed me, but the sinister noise of the nails close to me get me back to the here and now. To my impending ordeal.

Two soldiers kneel down and quickly untie the ropes that tie my left arm to the crossbeam. With sharp moves they twist my arm, taking it out from under the patibulum and putting it on the top. They push my arm towards me, compelling me to bend it. They put my hand on the rough wood, palm up, and tie it tightly with a thick rope, carefully passing in the hollow close to my thumb. I can feel the hard wood behind my arm and hand now.

Then they tie my arm to the crossbeam with another rope, just below the wrist. They pull the rope, I feel it tightening around my arm.

Then, they switch to the other arm, the right. They repeat the operation with rapid gestures. They do not even look at me. They know what to do. They are preparing me for my torture.

In a couple of minutes they are finished, and when they finish, my head is on the ground and I just look up at the sky. The sky is covered with clouds. The sun is low on the horizon.

One approaches. Without even willing, my eyes immediately fix on him. I watch his every gesture .

He towers over me. I see his face surrounded by clouds, and I recognize him. He is one of those who has raped me, the first after the centurion. The one with the crazy eyes.

It's now that the fear in my guts explodes with full force. The pain between my legs, and back, sharply flaring up again.

He cruelly shows me the nails and laughs. He is missing two teeth. And the nails are big, sharp, and rusty. He slowly moves them close to my eyes, grinning, compelling me to see every detail: their flat heads, already marked by many hits, their sharp points, their squared rusty shafts, their chipped edges. Carpenter nails. Their squared shafts making them look even more cruel. And they are BIG! Oh, how BIG they are!

"Please! Please… please…" I burst into tears, warm salty drops streaming down my cheeks.

He kneels next to my left wrist. He does it with slow moves. He want to savor the moment. When I feel him so close, I start trembling on the dirty ground. “No…please… noooo !!" My voice is a whimper.

” He reaches out and squeezes my left boob, hard. "Get what you deserve, FUCKING WHORE!"

He drops the nails on the ground, except for one. He places it on my wrist, the sharpened tip pointing down, pricking me to find the right spot.

It's terrible. It's terrible. The fear inside me seems to be biting at my gut. I shiver with terror. I tremble. I pull at the ropes and they seem like stone. " Nooo ... please ... noo ...." When I feel that he has found the right spot and has stopped I piss myself. I feel my warm urine mixing with blood and cum between my thighs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

I haven't see the blow coming. I haven't heard the hammer hit the head of the nail. I just feel the pain explode in my wrist, my nerves transmitting it directly to my brain. It's blinding, pure agony.

"CLANGHHH!" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The agony wraps me, as the cruel nail wedges between the small bones in my wrist. I gasp. I gasp. I can't believe it how it hurts. How I can feel the rusty shaft inside my wrist, scratching on my nerves. I can feel its presence, there, inside me, torturing me.

He hits it again, and the nail works its way in my flesh, nerves and bones, and pierces my skin, coming out from the other side, driving into the hard wood and spiking my wrist: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH".

He keeps hitting: "CLAAANK CLAAACK CLAAANCK!" to get the nail deep into the wood, oblivious to my cries: "AAAAAHHH AAAAAHHHHH!"

I keep on screaming, even if he is done, the pain exploding in my brain, again and again. "AAAAAAAHHHH AAAAHHHHHHH"

He unties the ropes around my hand and wrist, watching the blood starting to flow from the terrible wound in my wrist.

He concedes himself a grin, satisfied with my harrowing screams of pain.

Last edited:
I haven’t commented yet. This is a well-crafted crux tale told from the victim’s point of view. The detailing is very well done, one can follow the process in detail at the same time as feeling engaged emotionally with her plight. It works well.

Keep going!

Last edited:
... and this is the third part. Things are getting serious! :)

Kisses kisses kisses
G

______________________________________________________________________________________

GOLGOTHA
Part three

by Gabriella Sivilla

They leave me there, on the dirty ground. The experience of the rape has overwhelmed me.

I had been fucked only once in my life, before. My father had sold me to a king nearby. An incredible sum, for one night. But I was a virgin, and beautiful. He had come to the palace and they had let him into my room. An old man. He stepped inside the room accompanied by my father. And he, my father himself, ordered me to strip naked, lay down on the bed and spread my legs. I can remember it like now, when he watched when the guy mounted me on top and entered me. His cock was short, but hard. And when he started pumping I felt pain between my legs. Then he came out, and my dad spun me around and got me on all fours, and told me again to spread my legs. I felt the old man penetrate me, and start pumping, until he cummed. Then he came out, put his dick back in his pants, and my dad walked him out. "Come when you want," she told him as they went out. Five minutes in all.

Today was different. The rape seemed to last forever.

But in both cases it was pain and blood. This time so much pain. So much. Between my legs and in my soul.

While I am laying on the ground, the soldiers move off to get the stuff.

My instruments of torture.

I hear steps approaching, then, someone drops a bag on the ground, and I distinctly hear the rusty nails clanging, inside it. The shock of the rape had seemed to have numbed me, but the sinister noise of the nails close to me get me back to the here and now. To my impending ordeal.

Two soldiers kneel down and quickly untie the ropes that tie my left arm to the crossbeam. With sharp moves they twist my arm, taking it out from under the patibulum and putting it on the top. They push my arm towards me, compelling me to bend it. They put my hand on the rough wood, palm up, and tie it tightly with a thick rope, carefully passing in the hollow close to my thumb. I can feel the hard wood behind my arm and hand now.

Then they tie my arm to the crossbeam with another rope, just below the wrist. They pull the rope, I feel it tightening around my arm.

Then, they switch to the other arm, the right. They repeat the operation with rapid gestures. They do not even look at me. They know what to do. They are preparing me for my torture.

In a couple of minutes they are finished, and when they finish, my head is on the ground and I just look up at the sky. The sky is covered with clouds. The sun is low on the horizon.

One approaches. Without even willing, my eyes immediately fix on him. I watch his every gesture .

He towers over me. I see his face surrounded by clouds, and I recognize him. He is one of those who has raped me, the first after the centurion. The one with the crazy eyes.

It's now that the fear in my guts explodes with full force. The pain between my legs, and back, sharply flaring up again.

He cruelly shows me the nails and laughs. He is missing two teeth. And the nails are big, sharp, and rusty. He slowly moves them close to my eyes, grinning, compelling me to see every detail: their flat heads, already marked by many hits, their sharp points, their squared rusty shafts, their chipped edges. Carpenter nails. Their squared shafts making them look even more cruel. And they are BIG! Oh, how BIG they are!

"Please! Please… please…" I burst into tears, warm salty drops streaming down my cheeks.

He kneels next to my left wrist. He does it with slow moves. He want to savor the moment. When I feel him so close, I start trembling on the dirty ground. “No…please… noooo !!" My voice is a whimper.

” He reaches out and squeezes my left boob, hard. "Get what you deserve, FUCKING WHORE!"

He drops the nails on the ground, except for one. He places it on my wrist, the sharpened tip pointing down, pricking me to find the right spot.

It's terrible. It's terrible. The fear inside me seems to be biting at my gut. I shiver with terror. I tremble. I pull at the ropes and they seem like stone. " Nooo ... please ... noo ...." When I feel that he has found the right spot and has stopped I piss myself. I feel my warm urine mixing with blood and cum between my thighs.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

I haven't see the blow coming. I haven't heard the hammer hit the head of the nail. I just feel the pain explode in my wrist, my nerves transmitting it directly to my brain. It's blinding, pure agony.

"CLANGHHH!" "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!"

The agony wraps me, as the cruel nail wedges between the small bones in my wrist. I gasp. I gasp. I can't believe it how it hurts. How I can feel the rusty shaft inside my wrist, scratching on my nerves. I can feel its presence, there, inside me, torturing me.

He hits it again, and the nail works its way in my flesh, nerves and bones, and pierces my skin, coming out from the other side, driving into the hard wood and spiking my wrist: "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH".

He keeps hitting: "CLAAANK CLAAACK CLAAANCK!" to get the nail deep into the wood, oblivious to my cries: "AAAAAHHH AAAAAHHHHH!"

I keep on screaming, even if he is done, the pain exploding in my brain, again and again. "AAAAAAAHHHH AAAAHHHHHHH"

He unties the ropes around my hand and wrist, watching the blood starting to flow from the terrible wound in my wrist.

He concedes himself a grin, satisfied with my harrowing screams of pain.
Wonderful, powerful, amazing, Gabriella. Just fantastic. And so slow and detailed.

She has arrived at that delicious moment, bound and helpless, in the grip of uncontrollable fear, awaiting the unknown agony that will come at any second . . . her last moments before wedding the wood. Her bladder release is only natural, shameful but natural.

If she thought being pierced by those beastly cocks was bad, how does she find the unforgiving kiss of cold hard steel?

I watch from the crowd, her torture captivates us, her agony excites . . . I see a shy young man in the crowd, he seems very upset by what he sees

Back
Top Bottom