Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
I don't remember anymore. That was a long time ago)))

It was an interesting pic, it would be good to know the context. I see so many like that, I just have to be thankful for them and not worry about where they came from.

Some oldies for the mid point between Friday selections

m14.jpgm12.jpgm11.jpgalex06.jpgalex07.jpgalex04.jpgalex03.jpgalex02.jpgag14.jpgag13.jpg

Here's something different for this forum...
Ancient Egyptian stuff...no crux sadly,but enough nudity. Lol
View attachment 979226View attachment 979227View attachment 979228View attachment 979229
View attachment 979230View attachment 979231

Some nice ones there Baracus. There is a little bit of Egyptian crux here and there on the web, I can think of some based on the Alex bande desinee, both as it was published and nude, but it is male and I don't normally post male pics in this thread.

Generally, this thread is intended for crux pics, although I know it isn't explicitly stated in the name (I'm not responsible for that name!)

here are some older finds
Robida-GuerreInfernale-018.JPGcr15.jpgtumblr_myts8saF7W1qhi6wuo1_1280.jpgald2787.jpgald2540.jpgcrdiv1449.jpgmosafir5.jpgmosafir4.jpgmosafir3.jpg

The amateur numismatist in me likes this, anyone know who actually created it? Based on one of Bob's pics by the look of it

VespCrux.jpg
I thought it was Bob that did it. @bobinder could confirm, perhaps.
Yes, I can authenticate that particular variation of the Ivdaea Capta sestertius - a sympathetic restoration on my part, based directly on the event being commemorated. :D

Sestertius_-_Vespasiano_-_Iudaea_Capta-2.jpg Sestertius-Vespasiano-super-Ivdaea-Capta-6s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom