Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Friday selection

wilgefortis.jpgsaphy01.jpegprisoner_by_downey491_d1lumyt.jpgmariko___97_by_johngate2014_ddg1gp6.jpg736_1000.jpg902_1000.jpgcement_shoes__censored__by_chain_man_derkonj.png8419331387500122791be9f778745e88.jpegThe things we do to one another.jpgCrucifixion of Christ as a Woman Milo Reice.jpg

Damn it, Barb. Can’t you read the small handwriting on the wall? The Revolution is finished! We’ve lost! @thehangingtree is busy crucifying hundreds of your loyal followers. @Jollyrei is rubbing his bony hands with glee. Save yourself, Barb! Flee while you still can, or Tree will have you nailed naked to a cross for all to see! Go now, Barb, before it’s too late!

Damn it, Barb. Can’t you read the small handwriting on the wall? The Revolution is finished! We’ve lost! @thehangingtree is busy crucifying hundreds of your loyal followers. @Jollyrei is rubbing his bony hands with glee Save yourself, Barb! Flee while you still can, or Tree will have you nailed naked to a cross for all to see! Go now, Barb, before it’s too late!
Unfortunately do our @Barbaria1 never hear for good advises from friends.
Madiosi-2021-097-roadkill.jpg

Damn it, Barb. Can’t you read the small handwriting on the wall? The Revolution is finished! We’ve lost! @thehangingtree is busy crucifying hundreds of your loyal followers. @Jollyrei is rubbing his bony hands with glee. Save yourself, Barb! Flee while you still can, or Tree will have you nailed naked to a cross for all to see! Go now, Barb, before it’s too late!
Unfortunately do our @Barbaria1 never hear for good advises from friends.
View attachment 1072696
I want to know why Barb is the only one that had to be stripped naked. Is there a protocol for this? I mean, I know she's special, but it really does seem that Tree just goes after her a bit arbitrarily. Maybe it's because she's the rebel leader. That must be it.

I want to know why Barb is the only one that had to be stripped naked. Is there a protocol for this? I mean, I know she's special, but it really does seem that Tree just goes after her a bit arbitrarily. Maybe it's because she's the rebel leader. That must be it.
It is not 'arbitrarily' Tree goes after her. She did cause the crash of 2013!!!

Sempre causando problemas Foggy :rolar os olhos:

Não se preocupe, ainda te amamos.

Não é como se você tivesse sido açoitado, abusado e crucificado!
(fotos cortesia do maravilhoso Skating Jesus)
[ANEXO] 860993 [/ ANEXO] [ANEXO] 860994 [/ ANEXO] [ANEXO] 860989 [/ ANEXO] [ANEXO] 860990 [/ ANEXO] [ANEXO] 860991 [/ ANEXO] [ANEXO] 860992 [/ ANEXO] [ANEXO] [ANEXO] [ANEXO] 860991 [/ ANEXO] [ANEXO] 860992 [/ ANEXO] [ANEXO] [ANEXO] ] 860988 [/ ANEXAR]
do you have any video anime skating jesus?

Back
Top Bottom