Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
FEMALE JESUS BY JUNO
Apparently
Body molds of modern and strong women. Beautiful, pure, and with a cause. With her artwork, Nicole Tiesmeier aka Juno, is also questioning patriarchic structures like those found in the Catholic church.
View attachment 1078142View attachment 1078143View attachment 1078144View attachment 1078141View attachment 1078140View attachment 1078139

Come on . . . we all know what she's really thinking
View attachment 1078137

For all that this art claims to be "challenging patriarchic structures", I think it's quite openly erotic and lays bare the true inner fantasies of the artist. Or am I wrong?
I would say you are not wrong!! Not that I am going to be the one who tells her, we don't want to stop such art from being created by introducing any home truths, she may become self-conscious and not create any more, ha ha!! As I would rather this "art" is created for us to enjoy!!

She looks wonderful in that frame… a pity you couldn’t keep her like a pet? Maybe for a short foster period? :roflmao::roflmao:
At her Hourly rate,she'd bankrupt me after a couple of days !! Lol :D :lol:
I'm hoping to do a further shoot with the delightful Kimberley, in the not-too distant future...(subject to availability, of course !!)
So,Watch this space... !!

Back
Top Bottom