Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
Didn't see it at first, but the girl is pooping!:eek: Not something that gets discussed much. Bodily functions must be performed -- or can't be controlled -- by the crucified.:eek:

Sharp eye Roxie! You are right. That's what the finger is pointing at, and maybe attracting the birds too. Ewwwwwwwwwwww

Numbers 1, 6 and 8 display her breasts very well. Show off those assets girl!!!:D

This one is very nice...

JuCross95.JPG

...leaves a lot to the imagination.. Showing just her outstretched arms allows you to think of her as nailed, and the long hair partially covering her breasts is very sexy.

Last edited:
I get yelled at all the time for discussing that subject...

T

People poop and pee involuntarily sometimes when terrified or under tremendous stress. I would think a person certainly would lose control of bodily functions when being nailed to a cross, or hanging upon it!

It's a messy side of this fantasy...but completely realistic. I understand how it takes away from the erotic aspects. PU!!!!
If I were really being crucified I'm sure I'd poop and pee at some point in the process...ugh!!!!:eek: I bet anyone would.

People poop and pee involuntarily sometimes when terrified or under tremendous stress. I would think a person certainly would lose control of bodily functions when being nailed to a cross, or hanging upon it!

It's a messy side of this fantasy...but completely realistic. I understand how it takes away from the erotic aspects. PU!!!!
If I were really being crucified I'm sure I'd poop and pee at some point in the process...ugh!!!!:eek: I bet anyone would.

I am sure we all would Roxie....but I usually leave it out of my fantasies:p

I get yelled at all the time for discussing that subject...

T
Tree, do u believe I did this three thgs b4 a pervert when I was teenage ?
1.Urinating, 2.pooping n 3.orgasm. It was such a shame. Really shame. I still remember that feelings. I hv to admit It aroused me while i lost my bowel. But I m sure I will nvr do that again for anythg ;)

1.Urinating, 2.pooping n 3.orgasm. It was such a shame. Really shame. I still remember that feelings. I hv to admit It aroused me while i lost my bowel. But I m sure I will nvr do that again for anythg ;)
It's the guy you did it for that should be ashamed.​

You might when the nails pierce your body or the cross slams to a stop at the bottom of the hole...

Tree

Sharp eye Roxie! You are right. That's what the finger is pointing at, and maybe attracting the birds too. Ewwwwwwwwwwww
More likely it would attract flies. And the flies would add to the victim's torment. Carrion birds like crows or even vultures would be attracted by the smell of blood and, once they had determined that the victim could not fight back, would come in for a meal...perhaps while she's still alive.

Defecation & urination would be part of the process of crucifixion. It's not a turn on for me, but it has been depicted in stories & art.

Somewhere once, I saw a depiction of three women being prepared for crucifixion. One was being held down on her cross and nailed. She was naked and screaming in agony. Near her, another girl was being held down by two men and raped by another. She was terrified by what was happening to her and by looking over at her friend on the cross. The third woman was standing. Her clothes had just been pulled off. One of the soldiers had her garment over his head as if he had just stripped her. He had an erection and you could suppose that he would be the one raping her. The standing woman also looked terrified and there was a trickle of urine running down her leg and a small puddle on the ground between her legs.

The scene itself was nice enough but the addition of those small details made it great. Not that I'm particularly into bodily functions but when combined with the already intense humiliation, it made it so very real to me.

I also read somewhere that a couple enjoyed "play" crucifixions and had participants drink quite a bit of water before being suspended so that during the event they would have to let go.....to the delight of the crowd.

Back
Top Bottom