Great Pics Found By Phlebas And Other

Go to CruxDreams.com
The first picture here is from an instruction pamphlet of the Children of God cult, instructing women members in evangelistic religious prostitution. The practice was called "Flirty Fishing" and the targeted men were simply called Fish. The cult women were known as Flirty Fishers, Bait, Fisherwomen, God's Whores or the catchy Hookers for Jesus. The woman with a giant nail in her vagina is typical of their literature.

The eye-catching artwork often follows the fishing theme with naked women or mermaids with giant fishhooks through their bodies! The link has some more of their fun wholesome artwork:

and they say we are the crazy ones.

The first picture here is from an instruction pamphlet of the Children of God cult, instructing women members in evangelistic religious prostitution. The practice was called "Flirty Fishing" and the targeted men were simply called Fish. The cult women were known as Flirty Fishers, Bait, Fisherwomen, God's Whores or the catchy Hookers for Jesus. The woman with a giant nail in her vagina is typical of their literature.

The eye-catching artwork often follows the fishing theme with naked women or mermaids with giant fishhooks through their bodies! The link has some more of their fun wholesome artwork:

and they say we are the crazy ones.

Well dayum, just mind boggling really... all for the love of Jay-Sus and the Almighty Dollar... hmmm, like quite a few evangelicals.

So honestly exploring and knowing my own kinky sexuality is perverted yet Cults get free passes ... hmm like that Science Fiction cult...

Yeah I’m sure I do more harm with my sexual honesty than these cults.. ::rollseyes::

Last edited:
400 pages of this thread now, almost 9 years old

Friday selection

8(m=eaAaaEPbaaaa)(mh=XdZn7DBHj7xmh1Fu).jpgnaked_female_-318.gifStrange-crucifixion-584209399.pngJasmine-Crucified-Slave-Outfit-Var-756668922.pngCrucifixion-of-a-blonde-whore-Up-on-the-cross-731282218.jpgKelvinBurzon.jpg06b3211e0768a3faf093513eec2c45ca.jpegc3d47908c316e208a9a4541d7b528692.jpg1 (3).jpgus.jpg

Back
Top Bottom