Guilty Feet

Go to CruxDreams.com
I love bare feet soles to be jizzed on. This can be a punishment for guiltiness but worship at the same time. Guess it depends on the perspective :D

View attachment 1417706 View attachment 1417707 View attachment 1417709 View attachment 1417712 View attachment 1417715
Choice photos, & I like the way you think. Can definitely see a master cumming on his slave's feet as a way of disciplining her as a sort of power/domination thing, perhaps with the added humiliation of her having to walk around with sticky soles for a bit.

The author's name is NGNKOM and can be found on pixiv.
I wish his watermark was more subtle or faded.
Thanks for the link btw.

Last edited:
slavesfeetchains1a.jpgslavesfeetchains2b.jpg

A slave steps out with her master for their morning walk around his large estate in the English countryside. After the successful implementation of voluntary debt slavery in the US, the UK and EU eventually followed suit with their own versions of the law.

The slave shows off her bare feet and her wide chainlink ankle cuffs, connected by a chain. The chain is easily detachable and allows for much movement, but of course it is simply symbolic and decorative, rather than actually meant to prevent escape which is not a worry. Her master simply liked the idea, and began keeping her ankles & wrists chained while out of the house, whether in town or around their estate, as he felt it fit the more traditional, rustic slave look he prefers for her. She wears matching cuffs around her wrists as well as a matching collar, and like the ankle cuffs wears them at all times. Footwear is, obviously, forbidden, and her only clothing is a simple sleeveless, thigh-length slave tunic with open side slits, held on only by a rope belt. It is not rough, but made to be quite comfortable; though her master enjoys getting to live a 'traditional' master/slave relationship, and fully expects her to behave and obey him him as commanded, he has no desire to be cruel towards her.

Also tickling feet (especially if tied) is some kind of sweet punishment ;) A feather is apparently the most "cruel" tool for this kind of punishing guilty footsies!

C55UGq6WUAAOiqm.jpg feet8.JPG

I thought these may go here.
Vivienne’s Room by Cachy47. I really like this artist’s work and the characters they create; it is also very original and distinctive in style. I just wish they would also produce something more sexually explicit but their main theme seems to be foot fetishism and the scratching and tickling of girl’s feet.

You can check their art out here: https://www.deviantart.com/cachy47

viviennes_room__1__by_cachy47.jpg viviennes_room__2__by_cachy47.jpg viviennes_room__3__by_cachy47.jpg viviennes_room__4__by_cachy47.jpg

Back
Top Bottom