Guilty Feet

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sorry, seems I have missed this (new?) rule. I remembered 7 pictures per post and exclusively thumbnails.
But now I am up to date and know next time ;-)
It is a fairly new rule, the last year or two. We became a 'user funded' site and it keeps the costs down. See 'Terms and rules' (found at the lower right of the page). And thanks for your attention!

Punished serf, girls in stocks in dungeons and serf girls locked up in stocks for the night by Hopkins47 / Roberhunt

Attachments

• IMG_1491.png
    IMG_1491.png
    183.6 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_1912.jpeg
    IMG_1912.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 193
  • IMG_1826.jpeg
    IMG_1826.jpeg
    66.2 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_1914.jpeg
    IMG_1914.jpeg
    34.3 KB · Views: 227
Abandoned slave girls living on the street don’t deserve shoes! She’s lucky to have clothes. When I abandon bratty slave girls, they only get a skirt to show off their whip marks and lowly status…
Beside the poignancy of the cop/girl interaction (really well done) the red/white/blue cop car flasher drives the point home ;-)

Abandoned slave girls living on the street don’t deserve shoes! She’s lucky to have clothes. When I abandon bratty slave girls, they only get a skirt to show off their whip marks and lowly status…
"I'll take those. My daughter will like them."
View attachment 1459742
"I'll take those. My daughter will like them."
View attachment 1459742
Beside the poignancy of the cop/girl interaction (really well done) the background red/white/blue cop car flasher drives the point home ;-)

Back
Top Bottom