Happy Thanksgiving!

Go to CruxDreams.com
A Bath at Mr Tree`s Barbaria, so has he turned you into a straight female.
i would like to fill his bath with best whisky then get in with him, anything
could happen then

16c285524e85def354f41e6a1c4d27e9.jpg RR pic of a long forgotten night at the Treehouse ... he opened the door and handed me one ...

Yes i would be pleading and begging
for it and end up pregnant, but who cares
No one cares Dorothy... We just grateful for this meal...
preg 3.jpg
No Dorothy is not pregnant... that's a family secret stuffing passed down through generations. Now get her trusses up and put on the oven...
cook 024.jpg
... and cook slow at 275F the first hour... What Ulrika? Oh the Joan Tree horny potion helps tenderize the bitch bird...

In a couple hours when you baste her pussy you'll see...

No one cares Dorothy... We just grateful for this meal...
View attachment 306114
No Dorothy is not pregnant... that's a family secret stuffing passed down through generations. Now get her trusses up and put on the oven...
View attachment 306113
... and cook slow at 275F the first hour... What Ulrika? Oh the Joan Tree horny potion helps tenderize the bitch bird...

In a couple hours when you baste her pussy you'll see...

Oh i love the first picture, i would love to be like that again

image.jpeg
Bow ties are cool???

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Lest you think I have forgotten...

Barb is allowed one last orgasm...
cook 013.jpg
...before being trussed up and the assistants do final preparation of this fine 'bird'.
cook 019.jpg
Joan Tree has her picture taken with Barb before placing her in the oven to be slowly baked.
cook 009.jpg
Barry Manilow is played in the oven. This causes Barb great angst but actually helps tenderize her meat...

Meanwhile...

Outside just of the veranda Siss is slow cooked over an open fire.

cook 021.jpg
This may seem like a non traditional way to cook a 'bird' but before ovens were commonplace in homes this is how it was done. Since Tree is not a fan of Barry Manilow he has injected Siss with a dose of Joan Tree Horny Potion to achieve the same tenderizing effect and also serves as a distraction for the live cooked 'bird' as for the first two hours there is hardly a mention of being barbequed as she is turned over the flames. Tree does have a headache as Siss keeps screaming at him to finger her pussy. But the recipe says don't baste the pussy until the third hour...

Tree
Do not ask me how these colors happened!!!

Lest you think I have forgotten...

Barb is allowed one last orgasm...
View attachment 306138
...before being trussed up and the assistants do final preparation of this fine 'bird'.
View attachment 306139
Joan Tree has her picture taken with Barb before placing her in the oven to be slowly baked.
View attachment 306137
Barry Manilow is played in the oven. This causes Barb great angst but actually helps tenderize her meat...

Meanwhile...

Outside just of the veranda Siss is slow cooked over an open fire.

View attachment 306140
This may seem like a non traditional way to cook a 'bird' but before ovens were commonplace in homes this is how it was done. Since Tree is not a fan of Barry Manilow he has injected Siss with a dose of Joan Tree Horny Potion to achieve the same tenderizing effect and also serves as a distraction for the live cooked 'bird' as for the first two hours there is hardly a mention of being barbequed as she is turned over the flames. Tree does have a headache as Siss keeps screaming at him to finger her pussy. But the recipe says don't baste the pussy until the third hour...

Tree
Do not ask me how these colors happened!!!

NO NO NO...NOT BARRY MANILOW.... FATE WORSE THAN ROASTING !!:eek::eek::eek:

NO NO NO...NOT BARRY MANILOW.... FATE WORSE THAN ROASTING !!:eek::eek::eek:

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! NO NOT THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

IT'S WORSE THAN THE COMFY CHAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek:

The one i mean is the chair with two dildo`s
one goes up her bum and the other in her
pussy. tie her to the chair and watch her
body slowly go into raptures , and her face
too trying hard not to scream YES,YES,
but she will lose in the end.
you can get one of those chairs from a
sex shop in London
:spank:

Back
Top Bottom