Harem Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Melissa - bless her the work she's doing restoring stuff we lost in the crash is magnificent! flower1
has posted a thread of MermaidHunter's great images
http://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/mermaidhunter.1974/
including some delicious 'harem girls'.

I think that's a lovely theme for one of our Fantasy Unlimited threads,
hope guys and girls will reveal their favourite oriental imaginings,
in pictures, verse or prose.

A selection for starters
View attachment 75117 View attachment 75116View attachment 75107
View attachment 75109View attachment 75110View attachment 75111View attachment 75112View attachment 75113View attachment 75114View attachment 75115
It tells me that I don't have permission to view that thread?

The last one is real whipping marks for real painting ??
Who know?? ;)
The tears, flushed face, trembling, and sobbing are evidence as is the blood dripping onto the sheet. Or else why turn her front around as the subject for the canvas, and not her delicious wounded back. No, this was an unrelated punishment. She was late for work again this week. She seems to dawdle until it is certain she will be flogged, even more severely with
each infraction, silly girl.

I think. In the Harem it is usually to remove the pubic hair.- Marcia

Not if it was my harem. ;)

It would depend on the time period (historically) and the preferences of the owner (and yes even wives were considered the property of their husbands, get over it).

Considering western historians use the term "Harem" to designate the quarters of the women belonging to the "household" back to the early Pharaonic period and across the entire planet there is no one answer to this question.

And Jollyrei if you lived in a less hygienic time period (say one where lice were a common problem) you might not be so quick to say "No"!

kisses

willowfall

The modern harem has both old and new traditions and practices

harem_spa__locker_room_conversation_by_ea3d_d8mqene.pngharem_spa__happy_end___part_7_by_ea3d_db6z6wy.pngharem_p_t___new_coach___part_1_by_ea3d_dbid5ng.pngharem_p_t___new_coach___part_3_by_ea3d_dbqkkw7.pngharem_p_t___new_coach___part_2_by_ea3d_dblg6zk.pngharem_p_t___new_coach___part_6_by_ea3d_dc1f4mx.pngharem_p_t___new_coach___part_7_by_ea3d_dc3vc9d.pngharem_p_t___new_coach___part_8_by_ea3d_dc54o9a.pnggarden_shower_by_ea3d_dc7eb48.png

Back
Top Bottom