Height Of The Cross...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Oh my god. I wish I had been the victim....

I have to say it's very stimulating to do that to a slave who is tied and struggling helpless on his cross, preparated for his agony. :rolleyes:

;)

:)

Is this a smiley face contest ?

I have to say it's very stimulating to do that to a slave who is tied and struggling helpless on his cross, preparated for his agony

Would love to be your victim Judith!! I've mad that expierience only once so far (being crucified and have my cock sucked). It was absolutely amazing!!! Will never forget.

Just like on the picture....

Crux_Blowjob_Roman (small).jpg

GrandpaMinnieRed.jpg
We shouldn't be doing this here!​

but grandpere is a bit.............................:D:rolleyes:

This work by Noblevulchur shows almost perfectly how high I would make the crux. Notice how the victim is 1. completely helpless. 2. completely naked. 3. completely in reach. I would pose the feet higher but that's another post for another thread.
And I wouldn't use nails.

I must say for most occasions this is a totally adequate cross. The condemned woman is there to die, not do a 'pole dance'.

Ever so often I like a taller cross, but mainly because it sells equipment THT, Inc. holds the patents on...

crux tall 3.jpg

tree

Even better if they don't die. They're in a perfect position to be bombarded with rocks, dirt, mud, rotten fruit, pinched, slapped, punched, felt up, tickled, teased, and generally mistreated. If you don't nail them, you can take them down for the night and do it again tomorrow. For a week if you like. Or until they die of something else. Or you can sell them into slavery afterward. Death is so...permanent. And humanly irreversible.

Good point.

I must say for most occasions this is a totally adequate cross. The condemned woman is there to die, not do a 'pole dance'.

Ever so often I like a taller cross, but mainly because it sells equipment THT, Inc. holds the patents on...

tree

Interesting point as well. Would let everyone around know what is going on too.

Back
Top Bottom