Height Of The Cross...

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm sorry, I 've no read all posts. I just saw the first one of this page and found it very exciting. That's all. Sorry if it didn't answer exactly to your experience.

What you said was true to your feelings, Judith, and that's what we like to read!​
While it would certainly be risky for a Torturer to put his most delicate tool in reach of his victim's teeth,​
I'm not sure that I'd bite it -​
maybe I'd be feeling anger and wanting revenge, I've nothing to lose,​
maybe I'd be feeling what's the point, I've nothing to gain -​
I guess my feelings would be a lot more complex and screwed up by then!​

What you said was true to your feelings, Judith, and that's what we like to read!​
While it would certainly be risky for a Torturer to put his most delicate tool in reach of his victim's teeth,​
I'm not sure that I'd bite it -​
maybe I'd be feeling anger and wanting revenge, I've nothing to lose,​
maybe I'd be feeling what's the point, I've nothing to gain -​
I guess my feelings would be a lot more complex and screwed up by then!​

If I would have been crucified at the Roman times, it would have bitten the "tool" of my torturer. Maybe, well I don't know exactly.
But NOW I'm so excited when I'm laying on the cross, roped and naked, that I can't refuse to be humiliated this way. I did it a lot and it's very exciting...for all people! :p
But it's a very personnal experience, I don't want to speak for all women.

If the SOB nailed me, then put his dick in my mouth? Can we say Eunich?:D

Last bit of liquid I'd drink, for sure?
But then, I'd have the satisfaction of knowning he'd have to pee funny for the rest of his days......:D

To answer the question, I had many experiences with different crosses:

The high cross (the top of the cross was more than 3,50 meters I think): it didn't work:( my executioners couldn't raise me. The cross was too high, too heavy...

The medium cross (a bit more than 2,50 meters I would way). Total exciting! It allowed my executioners to play and excite my... :rolleyes: while I was suffering on the wood.

The little cross (1,75 / 2 meters) : I didn't think it was so exciting! To be crucified, hanging and thinking that the ground is just here, so close to you... and you can't do anything, just waiting for your agony and dancing! I love it. And this position allows all possible tortures. Very great.

Tree has the solution for your tall cross...
crux tall 2.jpgcrux tall 3.jpgcrux tall.jpg
The wonders of the right tool for the job...

Tree

If you want the high cross, you need lighter and finer stakes... but it's a real pleasure to feel my back against a massive piece of wood. To feel the savage aspect of the crucifixion: it remembers that it was a cruel free-range torment, a public humiliation. That excites me :)

To answer the question, I had many experiences with different crosses:

The high cross (the top of the cross was more than 3,50 meters I think): it didn't work:( my executioners couldn't raise me. The cross was too high, too heavy...

The medium cross (a bit more than 2,50 meters I would way). Total exciting! It allowed my executioners to play and excite my... :rolleyes: while I was suffering on the wood.

The little cross (1,75 / 2 meters) : I didn't think it was so exciting! To be crucified, hanging and thinking that the ground is just here, so close to you... and you can't do anything, just waiting for your agony and dancing! I love it. And this position allows all possible tortures. Very great.
http://i.ebayimg.com/t/PARANCO-MONT...-/00/$(KGrHqIOKkIE1qUPbU1RBNoiLHQRpQ~~_35.GIF

I agree, Judith! I like to be high enough that if I were hanging by my arms only, my feet would be at least 25 to 30 cm off the ground. It's just more comfortable! (maybe that's the wrong word to describe it):p

But you see NO glean in the eyes of robots, why I'd discarde nailing tools as well....
It takes a Human to destroy another's flesh.........

Hey, I'm crucified by mens, not by robots :)

(Hmmm, why not beeing crucified by robots? they don't have any feelings, no pity for the victim, their crucifixions must be violent... a good thing to try :D)
I counseled the mechanism for lifting the cross, because i do not like the low cross, but the 3.5 m high. it is very ok and the end justifies the means

Attachments

• 00077m.jpg
    00077m.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 277
Back
Top Bottom