Height Of The Cross...

Go to CruxDreams.com
Last week I was condemned to offer a last pleasure to a female crucified vicitm... She was hanging on a middle cross. It was a perfect height : I just had to open her thighs......

Last week I was condemned to offer a last pleasure to a female crucified vicitm... She was hanging on a middle cross. It was a perfect height : I just had to open her thighs......
and................:rolleyes:

and................:rolleyes:

And... my tongue offered her a long dance on the cross. She wiggled on the beam but it was not only pain :oops: It was the first time I was condemned to lick a crucified slave. It was humiliating but very exciting.

And... my tongue offered her a long dance on the cross. She wiggled on the beam but it was not only pain :oops: It was the first time I was condemned to lick a crucified slave. It was humiliating but very exciting.
I thought already about that action:D somewhat in my tunic is changing now

I think crucified men can be condemned to the same punishement too :p

Why should just women have all the fun??? :D

I can say that men howl more than women. I did it to a friend we were crucifying. The victim was roped on the beam, the cross was still laying on the floor. I saw how this friend was sreaming, waiting the raising. Without any permission, I came to him and took his :oops: in my mouth and sucked it. But He screamed like an animal, ten times more than the woman I licked last week... :D

I can say that men howl more than women. I did it to a friend we were crucifying. The victim was roped on the beam, the cross was still laying on the floor. I saw how this friend was sreaming, waiting the raising. Without any permission, I came to him and took his :oops: in my mouth and sucked it. But He screamed like an animal, ten times more than the woman I licked last week... :D

:D that's the fun we want sharing.......................................I think:p but I'm a male

Back
Top Bottom