Horizontal Crux

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think and be persuaded that men and women are different in their approach of the life ...
Man is a hunter, he keeps, he enjoys and he gets out to another pleasure ...Perhaps it for this reason that some of them are asking for punishment or redemption by crucifixion ...?

I hunt. I hunt for crux pics ;-)
But seriously, that is my male nature, driving me on to find and accumulate even more.

I cant say, generally, you're not prolix about your crucifixion' motivations (not you Fox !;))...
Woman is a recipient : she is penetrated, she wears the life and gives it ...
So, woman is more prepared to make a gift, even the total gift of her body and her reasoning is involved by her nature ....
But, perhaps I'm wrong ... It could be interesting to have another opinions (male/female) about this ....;)

I don't know if you are right or wrong, Messa, but you do put it beautifully!

I suspect that a woman approaches crucifixion as you say, as a gift, in submission.
A man is more likely to approach it as a competition, as a challenge.

But this is to generalise. We are all different.

In the next couple of weeks Im to be crucified with ropes flogged first then hung it will be a challenge definitely

Every experience and phantasy act on vertically hanging.
Why not one time a year horizontal? I imagine lying for eight hours (08h-16h) on a cross, eventually on a hard bed, with wrists and ankles bound for this eight hours. No help needed. No danger. The best time for it is good Friday, endless, with an ultimately intensity in the mid of yourself. The pain is bearable, the duration perseverance. Only hearing your breathing. Tip for a little pillow under the middle of your spine, better something hard, as carton. After this a good meal on Eastern.

Like this?

008.jpg

or like this?

013.jpg

or maybe?

006.jpg

Like this?

008.jpg

that's pretty much like the Torture Bed I was on last week in My Master's cellar-dungeon -
not for quite that long, but yes, it's a powerful discipline, try it girls!​

how long did you suffer for and was it fir the weekend
that's pretty much like the Torture Bed I was on last week in My Master's cellar-dungeon -

oh I was 'suffering' in various ways pretty well every night,
for quite a few hours most nights :D

well, a Whip's being well used in the top pic,
and there are lots of hints of possible Tortures -
the candle in the middle one's a clue to another nice pain-game ;)

yes, well, like Fox-on-Cross was saying,
being stretched out naked on an old iron bedstead
is a kind of 'horizontal crux' experience.​

I try and I ........love it !:rolleyes:
It's certainly a powerful discipline but also a total surrender because we've not the possibility to escape the lashes ...
We only have to be trusted with our Master/Mistress ...

perhaps next year we can do a series of crucifixions with ropes some being lifted up some just left stretched out on the ground

once the guard has finished tie her to the bed and whip her on her front from her beck down no mercy
I see the torture bed in the background

017.jpg

I wander if it is used here: http://boundheat.com/app/samplemovie/39

:)

017.jpg

017.jpg

once the guard has finished on her back tie her to the bed and whip her from her neck down to her ankles no mercy

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom