Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think I could make a pretty good Appian Way set using the Terradome model I use now for the Sessorium where Sabina is crucified. All I would need is a decent tileable texture for the road. Mine would be in Poser of course, but you could surely do something similar for DAZ.

As far as the streets of ancient Rome, Stonemason's "Streets of the Mediterranean" model is what I used for Sabina's whipping scenes and part of her walk to the place of execution. It is very detailed, lots of Roman-looking buildings and great textures I captured and used in other places. You just have to make anything like streetlights and other 20th century paraphernalia invisible to get a pretty good effect with it. It's not cheap, unfortunately, $39.95 at DAZ3D.com. Here's a link to it: https://www.daz3d.com/streets-of-the-mediterranean
wow!! thanks so much!

I uploaded all my Serpent's Eye renders to a download site. I had thousands of renders, way more than I could ever post here or than anyone would want to see I think. I also have a folder there with some animations. I did one that is about ten minutes I think, but it uses an old V3 version of Sabina placed in a newer set almost the same as the current one I use for The Serpent's Eye. The soundtrack has screams, moans, groans, breathing sounds, etc. from that Cowgirl video, along with sounds of laughter, crows, crowd sounds. Honestly the soundtrack sucks and I think the video is better if you just turn the sound off.

To get the links and instructions you have to join the Serpent's Eye conversation here on this site. There are over a hundred members already on that. If you or anyone else wants to join, reply to this message and ask me and I'll add you to it.
Hello. Add me please

hello please is there any way to do in daz3d (holes in the body ??)

to explain ... I need to make a hole in my wrist (nails)

and a hole in the ground (background) somewhere I think in Ivanart I saw how he did it, but I lost the instructions ....

please help (is there any way in daz3d to manipulate the body and the floor?)
I don't know of any way to do this in Daz (though I'm running v4.10 - newer versions may have more functionality, though I doubt it, since Daz seems to be increasingly focussed on getting the users to buy content rather than create or edit their own)

The only way I can think to do this would be to get the figure posed as you need, then export it as an OBJ file, then load this into a proper 3D modelling program (I use Cinema4D but you can do this in Blender and every other 3D program ever - except Daz) and then add the nail object, then use the boolean function to subtract the nail geometry from the model, creating the hole. If you don't have a suitable nail object then you could create a cylinder primitive with the correct dimensions and use that instead.

The problem would come when you want to import this back into Daz, as this could very easily screw up the texture mapping. Worth a try maybe?

hello please is there any way to do in daz3d (holes in the body ??)

to explain ... I need to make a hole in my wrist (nails)

and a hole in the ground (background) somewhere I think in Ivanart I saw how he did it, but I lost the instructions ....

please help (is there any way in daz3d to manipulate the body and the floor?)
Create D-Former
D-Former1.jpgD-Former2.jpg
You will then be able to create hole or cone head with your figure:cool:

This scene prop looks stunning!

Where did you find this scene, with that road?
Did you created it by yourself!

I'm very interested, of course! :D
Thanks SJ!
I created the base landscape with Blender:its just a plane mesh sculpted with the Blender sculpting tool and then added some props and some nice textures
Blender since 2.8 is much easier to use since they updated the UI (interface).
To be honest this land mesh is probably too small,i plan to create a larger version in the future.
But with some camera tweaking and strategic placement of props it can look good.Hornet Apia Way Blender.jpg

Thanks SJ!
I created the base landscape with Blender:its just a plane mesh sculpted with the Blender sculpting tool and then added some props and some nice textures
Blender since 2.8 is much easier to use since they updated the UI (interface).
To be honest this land mesh is probably too small,i plan to create a larger version in the future.
But with some camera tweaking and strategic placement of props it can look good.View attachment 1133433
I provided the Sj model here, and a link to the discord ...

I'll try to connect the model with one way I already have, and I'll see ...

I uploaded all my Serpent's Eye renders to a download site. I had thousands of renders, way more than I could ever post here or than anyone would want to see I think. I also have a folder there with some animations. I did one that is about ten minutes I think, but it uses an old V3 version of Sabina placed in a newer set almost the same as the current one I use for The Serpent's Eye. The soundtrack has screams, moans, groans, breathing sounds, etc. from that Cowgirl video, along with sounds of laughter, crows, crowd sounds. Honestly the soundtrack sucks and I think the video is better if you just turn the sound off.

To get the links and instructions you have to join the Serpent's Eye conversation here on this site. There are over a hundred members already on that. If you or anyone else wants to join, reply to this message and ask me and I'll add you to it.
I would be obliged to join the conversation, if I may.

Would you be good enough to add me please?

Back
Top Bottom