Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
I did that before using a campfire and moonlight for lighting in some of "The Serpent's Eye" illustrations to show Sabina on the cross during the night. In Poser, I had two spotlights for the moon, one illuminating the moon object and another pointing in the opposite direction to simulate moonlight for the scene. I had a dim infinite light from above to simulate starlight, and a point light in the campfire. I also used a specular light to simulate sweat shining on Sabina. It was all rendered using indirect lighting, so light was also bouncing all around. That was nine years ago!

Did you put point lights in the candle flames for these renders? Any other lights in the scene?
I could have put point light in the candle flames but the creator of the prop used "emissive shaders" instead that gives a good results with Iray any 3d mesh can be made
into an emissive object.
In those 2 scenes i have 2 point light near the G8 figures and the emissives flames from the candles,no other lights.
Here is a screen capture of the surface setting of the flames mesh:

Emissive shader1.jpg
I then added a sphere mesh and made it emissive:
Emissive shader2.jpg

Jucundus latest 3d arts had a great (positive) effect on me!
It made me noticed that i usually does not put blood on the wood of the crosses near the nailing and made my kind kind of sterile.
To be frank i did tried it on some occasion but did not like the results.
I finally found a way with Blender texture painting (stencil) here is some before and after example
This is with our MP5 Emily cross(with a tweaked Skating Jesus pose):
G8.1+Emily Cross no blood1.jpgG8.1+Emily Cross Patibulum blood2.jpgt

Last edited:
Thanks for all the like and comments!
Here is another forgotten video clip of mine as POV this time.
I tried to reduced the size at the maximum possible to limit the precious bandwidth of the forum.
View attachment 1125770
This is what the crux addicts come for, Hornet. :eeek::babeando::aaaaa:

Thanks for all the like and comments!
Here is another forgotten video clip of mine as POV this time.
I tried to reduced the size at the maximum possible to limit the precious bandwidth of the forum.
View attachment 1125770
The young woman is very aware of the drone buzzing around her as she hangs naked on her cross. She's crucified--being executed for her crimes in the most agonizing way possible. The drone's noise is incredibly annoying as it weaves in close to her and then further out, sounding like a giant mosquito buzzing in her ear. Very annoying! It's bad enough having the spectators leering at her as she suffers unendurable agonies while obscenely displayed on her cross. The drone has viewed her from every possible position and angle for the past several hours, ever since she was nailed to the rough wood and raised up from the earth. The damn thing is always there. Always! She can see it has a camera so it must be broadcasting her long, drawn-out death for some network. Pay-per-view, no doubt. She never saw executions broadcast on regular subscription cable. Too rough for even the most disgusting "reality" channel.

But who's watching? Who would want to watch her die on a cross, anyway? Certainly not the general public. Or would they? Ever since the return to public executions of convicted criminals nearly a generation ago, it's not uncommon to see a crowd gather when a person is crucified--especially if it is a woman. The younger and prettier the woman the larger the crowd. And no doubt the larger the pay-per-view subscriptions. Are there parties going on where she is the main attraction? Groups of sick fucks watching her hang from her nails for days until she dies? Watching the drone wander around her it must be the case. She stares into the camera as it wobbles in front of her face, making that fucking annoying noise!

"Fuck you! Fuck you sick bastards!"

The exertion to shout only brings on fresh spasms of agony. She wonders if the sick bastards watching her are laughing at her agonized screams, shouting their own crude comments from the comfort of their living rooms. The sick fucks! Are women watching too, getting off on her suffering?

As she pushes out on the cross to arch her back so she can breathe see sees the drone positioning itself above her head. Yeah, getting a birds-eye-view of her ample breasts being thrust forward from her chest.

"Fuck all you! Fuck you! Fuck you!" She shouts staring at the buzzing demon staring down at her.

Back
Top Bottom