Hornet1ba - My 3d Renderings

Go to CruxDreams.com
So is Daz the rendering program and Stable Diffusion a type of AI program?
I'm just curious. As an outsider looking in I have been absorbing this kind of content for a long time and don't really know anything about it. lol

Here is how i apply some of that new AI stuff to one of my Daz Studio creation (in images).
I upload in Stable Diffusion (Inpaint mode) one of my 3d render:
2023-06-21 13_21_06-Stable Diffusion — Mozilla Firefox.jpg
I paint the part of the image that i don't want Stable Diffusion not change:
2023-06-21 14_05_51-Stable Diffusion — Mozilla Firefox.jpg
Also with an add on called ControlNet that will analyze the original image and create a pose
to apply to the AI created image:

2023-06-21 14_09_56-Stable Diffusion — Mozilla Firefox.jpg

After some trial and error and trying different setting (mostly sliders), i get a series of image where i will pic the best one to be
upscaled in the next step,here is a cropped result:
00927-3892435284-a  nude girl  crucified to a wood post, black pony tail hair,pubic hair_.6,wi...jpg

You can download it locally. No need to worry over some limit
I do have Stable Diffusion Web running locally on my PC, i meant the daily limit her at CF, i like to follow rules:cool:

By the way there is no "ugly" men in the generated images, some have gray hair but they are
good looking!

There is some bias in that AI thing,all the people are good looking.
If AI take over one day as some predict, ugly people will be the first to suffer!

I do have Stable Diffusion Web running locally on my PC, i meant the daily limit her at CF, i like to follow rules:cool:

By the way there is no "ugly" men in the generated images, some have gray hair but they are
good looking!

There is some bias in that AI thing,all the people are good looking.
If AI take over one day as some predict, ugly people will be the first to suffer!
They already do. . .

Here is how i apply some of that new AI stuff to one of my Daz Studio creation (in images).
I upload in Stable Diffusion (Inpaint mode) one of my 3d render:
View attachment 1317005
I paint the part of the image that i don't want Stable Diffusion not change:
View attachment 1317006
Also with an add on called ControlNet that will analyze the original image and create a pose
to apply to the AI created image:

View attachment 1317007

After some trial and error and trying different setting (mostly sliders), i get a series of image where i will pic the best one to be
upscaled in the next step,here is a cropped result:
View attachment 1317008
I can't believe I am learning 3d art manipulation/enhancement techniques and procedures on a fetish forum. LOL
Interesting to learn a bit on how you guys make these images. :)

Back
Top Bottom