How To Beat An Isp Block.

Go to CruxDreams.com
that's why I read them...........................try it:D
I have a whole collection, that's why I commented. What ever the theme is, that's a good "door opener", a way to get some first insight and a starting point to dive deeper...

Another one photoshop CS 3 is posted in the photoshop thread;)

Good question that all users should ask themselves: What essential functionality is office 2013 capable to do that office 2000 couldn't, other than solving artificial compatibility issues that Microsoft is building in just to force upgrades?
A lot of gimmicks have been added, but nothing one really needs (or that would justify the expense).

A full sized alternative for free: http://www.openoffice.org/
(Well compatible and able to open Office documents)

Good question that all users should ask themselves: What essential functionality is office 2013 capable to do that office 2000 couldn't, other than solving artificial compatibility issues that Microsoft is building in just to force upgrades?
A lot of gimmicks have been added, but nothing one really needs (or that would justify the expense).

I'm agree about your upgrades but this is not a update but this is complete new

I'm agree about your upgrades but this is not a update but this is complete new
We had many "complete new's" since 2000, but what is it able to do what could not be done in the past?
(I wouldn't ask if it cost $30, what probably would be a realistic value for "what the customer gets really")
Until very recently I was responsible for the IT infrastructure of a large international company, and spent millions every year just for the "right to upgrade to the latest M$ versions".
The return value literally was zero! We never did upgrade outside of the hardware renewal cycle, that was 4 years. And by 2011, Office 2003 was still in use... for compatibility reasons, despite having the right to use office 2010.
We could have saved a 2-digit million sum... if I had not been "overridden" by senior management (with no clue).

And quite frankly, I had not seen any reasonable case where something else was needed. (I am not calling Excel tables with more than 30'000 rows reasonable, because it isn't! ;) )

I TOTALLY agree! We are forced to use Office 2007 at work, but I keep Office 2003 at home! I HATE that ribbon crap!

Back
Top Bottom