How would you proceed with the flogging?

Go to CruxDreams.com

shutter

Guard
I create this post dedicated to flogging. I would be curious to know what your opinions and fantasies are on the matter. I would like you to stick to these questions that i have listed below. Go ahead! unleash your imagination and let's talk about it!
A premise before starting, (for flogging as a punitive sentence) imagine you are either in medieval times or under a dictatorial regime.

Take a look at the images and take the inspiration. Now let's start with her first, how would you whip her?
(that's Lara Croft muscular version.This is a beautiful work created by dez-sez on Deviantart, if you also have Deviantart I recommend you follow it).

So the questions are:

- If you were part of the jury of the ancient Roman aristocracy or a hypothetical court martial, how much lash would you sentence the prisoner to be flogged?

- Choose the type of whipping post(whether as shown in the image or something else...) and how the corporal punishment should be performed with which type of whip.

- Set a regulation (example: if during the flogging someone must be present to check the state of health of the condemned etc...)

- How would you react if you were the one holding the whip, and therefore whipping the prisoner?

- Regarding fainting, if the prisoner passes out while you are keep to lash her wounded back, what would you do? Or what if she is still conscious, but she is completely exhausted and she can barely speak asking you that she literally can't take the pain anymore and is begging you to stop? You go on to flogg her until she completely faints or you stop?

Attachments

• lara_croft_by_dez_sez_dh50avx-fullview.jpg
    lara_croft_by_dez_sez_dh50avx-fullview.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 192
  • lara_croft__2_by_dez_sez_dh8zk80-fullview.jpg
    lara_croft__2_by_dez_sez_dh8zk80-fullview.jpg
    165.5 KB · Views: 199
Last edited:
- If you were part of the jury of the ancient Roman aristocracy or a hypothetical court martial, how much lash would you sentence the prisoner to be flogged?
I think it depends on whether I want to whip the prisoner to death, I need an experienced executioner as a technical consultant :eek:
- Choose the type of whipping post(whether as shown in the image or something else...) and how the corporal punishment should be performed with which type of whip.
A square wooden frame would be very suitable, the prisoner will present an X shape. For the ordinary prisoner, a regular whip is good. If I decide to execute the prisoner, some metal accessories will be great.
- Set a regulation (example: if during the flogging someone must be present to check the state of health of the condemned etc...)
It is necessary to ensure the prisoner remain awake throughout the entire process.
- How would you react if you were the one holding the whip, and therefore whipping the prisoner?
Very exciting, of course, especially if the prisoner is so fitness and beautiful.;)
- Regarding fainting, if the prisoner passes out while you are keep to lash her wounded back, what would you do? Or what if she is still conscious, but she is completely exhausted and she can barely speak asking you that she literally can't take the pain anymore and is begging you to stop? You go on to flogg her until she completely faints or you stop?
Our prisoner must receive whipping meticulously, perhaps a well-trained doctor should be on standby at any time for this.

My favorite topic on CF! While punishments of warriors or tough women have their place (see whipping scenes with the La Femme Nikita actress), most of my fantasies are about girls who are completely innocent or receive a cruel flogging disproportionate to their crime. I like scenarios where the whipping and public shame are defining moments in the unfortunate victim’s life.

So the questions are:

A dozen lashes up to fifty is the range I usually think of.
Cat ‘O Nine Tails or thick single tail whip.
Absolutely if there are a high number of lashes. Does the whipping need to be stopped and the punishment completed at a later date? I love to think of situations where someone is sentenced to several sets of lashes over a period of time.
I don’t really think of myself applying the punishment but like to get in the heads of those involved.

Here is a snippet where the girl faints in one of my stories, the Agony of the Sisters.

“Cecilia’s left shoulder blade and the area just below it were targeted next. The executioner ensured that the same spot was damaged repeatedly, so that with a flourish on the thirtieth lash his signature mist of blood sprayed forth. Cecilia was shaking and moaning constantly now, but the next five hard lashes across the small of her back brought out loud screams, and the victim sagged unconscious in her bonds.

The top of Cecilia’s white panties were soaked in crimson, and blood had also splattered on the surrounding platform. Now with thirty-five lashes gone, Sheriff Bailey gave a questioning look to Judge Albert, intimating that the punishment might be stopped. The judge thought for a moment and slightly shook his head. The executioner took another small break and went to his bag for the smelling salts.

In her unconscious state, Cecilia had drifted far from the whipping post. She was waiting in the woods for Abel, so excited for their meeting she could hardly stand still. Suddenly, her dream world disappeared and it felt like someone had burned her back. Her arms were being pulled from their sockets, and she saw her purple hands bound with rope above her head. “No! No!”, Cecilia cried. “Abel, oh please!”

The executioner jerked Cecilia’s head back by her hair. “Abel’s not here bitch. He’ll soon be fucking some diseased whore in the next port. Looks like that’s where you’re headed too, if you can survive the rest of this beating!””

I think it depends on whether I want to whip the prisoner to death, I need an experienced executioner as a technical consultant :eek:

A square wooden frame would be very suitable, the prisoner will present an X shape. For the ordinary prisoner, a regular whip is good. If I decide to execute the prisoner, some metal accessories will be great.

It is necessary to ensure the prisoner remain awake throughout the entire process.

Very exciting, of course, especially if the prisoner is so fitness and beautiful.;)

Our prisoner must receive whipping meticulously, perhaps a well-trained doctor should be on standby at any time for this.
Really interesting! And thank you to reply! So... How would you proceed here with Lara? She is already ready for the flogging! She is just tied up in the medieval dungeon. We are waiting for the executioner.

My favorite topic on CF! While punishments of warriors or tough women have their place (see whipping scenes with the La Femme Nikita actress), most of my fantasies are about girls who are completely innocent or receive a cruel flogging disproportionate to their crime. I like scenarios where the whipping and public shame are defining moments in the unfortunate victim’s life.

A dozen lashes up to fifty is the range I usually think of.

Cat ‘O Nine Tails or thick single tail whip.

Absolutely if there are a high number of lashes. Does the whipping need to be stopped and the punishment completed at a later date? I love to think of situations where someone is sentenced to several sets of lashes over a period of time.

I don’t really think of myself applying the punishment but like to get in the heads of those involved.

Here is a snippet where the girl faints in one of my stories, the Agony of the Sisters.

“Cecilia’s left shoulder blade and the area just below it were targeted next. The executioner ensured that the same spot was damaged repeatedly, so that with a flourish on the thirtieth lash his signature mist of blood sprayed forth. Cecilia was shaking and moaning constantly now, but the next five hard lashes across the small of her back brought out loud screams, and the victim sagged unconscious in her bonds.

The top of Cecilia’s white panties were soaked in crimson, and blood had also splattered on the surrounding platform. Now with thirty-five lashes gone, Sheriff Bailey gave a questioning look to Judge Albert, intimating that the punishment might be stopped. The judge thought for a moment and slightly shook his head. The executioner took another small break and went to his bag for the smelling salts.

In her unconscious state, Cecilia had drifted far from the whipping post. She was waiting in the woods for Abel, so excited for their meeting she could hardly stand still. Suddenly, her dream world disappeared and it felt like someone had burned her back. Her arms were being pulled from their sockets, and she saw her purple hands bound with rope above her head. “No! No!”, Cecilia cried. “Abel, oh please!”

The executioner jerked Cecilia’s head back by her hair. “Abel’s not here bitch. He’ll soon be fucking some diseased whore in the next port. Looks like that’s where you’re headed too, if you can survive the rest of this beating!””
Amazing! She's ready! How do you imagine Lara's flogging? lara_croft__2_by_dez_sez_dh8zk80-fullview.jpgdhalvlu-ea35bb1d-b42b-4208-b153-12b8344b4fda.jpg;)

Really interesting! And thank you to reply! So... How would you proceed here with Lara? She is already ready for the flogging! She is just tied up in the medieval dungeon. We are waiting for the executioner.
I think we should make sure she enjoys everything well, so we should apply medicinal oil all over the lady's body through massage in advance( :p It's definitely not because the audience wants to see a naked and oiled muscular woman ). In this way, when the executioner carefully takes care of every muscle with a whip, she can enjoy instant and humane medical services through these medicinal oils.
This way, we can effectively extend the survival time of the lady, until we decided to whip her to death.

I propose to flogging Lara like this: @DaHoYoTa @Ramon71

- 50 lashes in total. 25 with the knout and the other 25 with the cat o' nine tales.
- After every 10 lashes, a health check.
- The lashes must be administered with full of strenght to give the max damages to her back.
- Surely during the flogging she will definitely lose consciousness due to the pain and injuries. A doctor or someone must necessarily be present for her to be assessed whether she can continue the flogging or not.
- If she passes out, i propose the flogging end.
- If during the exruaciating pain of flogging she begs to stop because she can't stand anymore, her pleas should be ignored, it is true that she is feeling really bad, but it is a completely normal reaction. It means that the pain threshold has reached the limit of tolerance or has just been exceeded, but in any case she is still conscious.

Last edited:

- 50 lashes in total. 25 with the knout and the other 25 with the cat o' nine tales.
- The lashes must be administered with full of strenght to give the max damages to her back.
- Surely during the flogging she will definitely lose consciousness due to the pain and injuries. A doctor or someone must necessarily be present for her to be assessed whether she can continue the flogging or not.
- If during the exruaciating pain of flogging she begs to stop because she can't stand anymore, her pleas should be ignored, it is true that she is feeling really bad, but it is a completely normal reaction. It means that the pain threshold has reached the limit of tolerance or has just been exceeded, but in any case she is still conscious.
After that tie her to a bench covered In salt

Do not give up halfway when doing things, our lady should understand this virtue.

I like this. It prolongs her suffering.

@DaHoYoTa @Mikerytel @Ramon71

He just started whipping Lara....I told the executioner to proceed with the knout, which already causes bad cuts and wounds after about ten lashes.
From the corridor of the basement i heard the strong whip blows being given to her and her screams of pain.
But i have to get away from the castle cell. I'll come back later to see how Lara's flogging is going. I made sure that the court doctor is present while she is being whipped to check her health conditions.

As a punitive advisor to my noble lord, i must now deal with the other prisoners with your help, who you are my advisors. Help me determine the right whipping sentence and your prediction of what will happen to them when they will be whipped.

The next prisoners to be whipped are in this order: the first (first on the left) is Keira, 34 years old, a thief and fanatic. The second (in the center) is Giselle, 23 years old, a prostitute. The third is Emma, 26 years old, a slave, guilty of having insubordinated her Domina's lady.

Attachments

• soldier_girl__lq__by_dez_sez_dhe3cl9-fullview.jpg
    soldier_girl__lq__by_dez_sez_dhe3cl9-fullview.jpg
    136.5 KB · Views: 131
  • the_gymnast__lq__by_dez_sez_dhfo3xm-fullview.jpg
    the_gymnast__lq__by_dez_sez_dhfo3xm-fullview.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 125
  • the_farm_girl__lq__by_dez_sez_dh9196o-fullview.jpg
    the_farm_girl__lq__by_dez_sez_dh9196o-fullview.jpg
    183.5 KB · Views: 141
I would also like your opinion Pedro! As a huge fan of Mood and EP i couldn't help but mention you! :) @donpedro
Amazing! She's ready! How do you imagine Lara's flogging? lara_croft__2_by_dez_sez_dh8zk80-fullview.jpgdhalvlu-ea35bb1d-b42b-4208-b153-12b8344b4fda.jpg;)
He just started whipping Lara....I told the executioner to proceed with the knout, which already causes bad cuts and wounds after about ten lashes.
From the corridor of the basement i heard the strong whip blows being given to her and her screams of pain.
But i have to get away from the castle cell. I'll come back later to see how Lara's flogging is going. I made sure that the court doctor is present while she is being whipped to check her health conditions.

As a punitive advisor to my noble lord, i must now deal with the other prisoners with your help, who you are my advisors. Help me determine the right whipping sentence and your prediction of what will happen to them when they will be whipped.

The next prisoners to be whipped are in this order: the first (first on the left) is Keira, 34 years old, a thief and fanatic. The second (in the center) is Giselle, 23 years old, a prostitute. The third is Emma, 26 years old, a slave, guilty of having insubordinated her Domina's lady.

mmm ... all you Gentlemen have the attitude and approach that seems right for this girl - I'm looking forward to meeting your Whipping Post!

Back
Top Bottom