How would you proceed with the flogging?

Go to CruxDreams.com
mmm ... all you Gentlemen have the attitude and approach that seems right for this girl - I'm looking forward to meeting your Whipping Post!
Lara is already under flogging...
A slave ran to warn me that the executor, under the doctor's advice, had to stop whipping her for the moment.
I asked if she had fainted, but he told me no, that she was still conscious but that she would soon lose consciousness.
Her eyes were slightly open, she could hardly keep her head straight, she could no longer stand and was left hanging by her wrists.
Her screams are no longer as loud as before but muffled, a sign that she now feels little pain. Her back, already torn by her whippings, received precisely 34 of her 50 lashes.
The wounds that opened up are very bad and she is bleeding a lot.
Now the executor had to stop to give Lara some time to recover. I told the slave to keep me informed.

Lara is already under flogging...
A slave ran to warn me that the executor, under the doctor's advice, had to stop whipping her for the moment.
I asked if she had fainted, but he told me no, that she was still conscious but that she would soon lose consciousness.
Her eyes were slightly open, she could hardly keep her head straight, she could no longer stand and was left hanging by her wrists.
Her screams are no longer as loud as before but muffled, a sign that she now feels little pain. Her back, already torn by her whippings, received precisely 34 of her 50 lashes.
The wounds that opened up are very bad and she is bleeding a lot.
Now the executor had to stop to give Lara some time to recover. I told the slave to keep me informed.
Make her bleed more :)

Trust me it is more than enough, these prisoners don't be tortured to death but only to give them an exemplary punishment
By the way i need assistants and advice, you give me some good ideas on how to proceed to perform the flogging of Keira, Giselle and Emma.
He just started whipping Lara....I told the executioner to proceed with the knout, which already causes bad cuts and wounds after about ten lashes.
From the corridor of the basement i heard the strong whip blows being given to her and her screams of pain.
But i have to get away from the castle cell. I'll come back later to see how Lara's flogging is going. I made sure that the court doctor is present while she is being whipped to check her health conditions.

As a punitive advisor to my noble lord, i must now deal with the other prisoners with your help, who you are my advisors. Help me determine the right whipping sentence and your prediction of what will happen to them when they will be whipped.

The next prisoners to be whipped are in this order: the first (first on the left) is Keira, 34 years old, a thief and fanatic. The second (in the center) is Giselle, 23 years old, a prostitute. The third is Emma, 26 years old, a slave, guilty of having insubordinated her Domina's lady.

These are the physical conditions of Lara. The flogging is resumed and she has received 46 lashes of the 50.... but these are her conditions now.... the flogging is stopped again.
What do you think about this?....

Attachments

• barely_conscious__lq__by_dez_sez_dhg45rf-fullview.jpg
    barely_conscious__lq__by_dez_sez_dhg45rf-fullview.jpg
    66.3 KB · Views: 160
These are the physical conditions of Lara. The flogging is resumed and she has received 46 lashes of the 50.... but these are her conditions now.... the flogging is stopped again.
@Mikerytel @Eulalia @Mr Slap Happy @DaHoYoTa
I confirm to you that we consider Lara's flogging to be over, she has completely passed out and can no longer continue, her back is torn, there is no longer even a space of healthy skin, the last three lashes, precisely from 43 to 46, were only the bloody flesh was affected. Her heartbeat is weak, the doctor said, and she absolutely cannot continue to be whipped. She is very sick, she has already passed out for an hour and she's not already awekened, we are still leaving her hanging waiting for her to wake up.
If within another hour she doesn't regain consciousness on her own we will be forced to wake her up with a jet of cold water in her face... we wait.

I confirm to you that we consider Lara's flogging to be over, she has completely passed out and can no longer continue, her back is torn, there is no longer even a space of healthy skin, the last three lashes, precisely from 43 to 46, were only the bloody flesh was affected. Her heartbeat is weak, the doctor said, and she absolutely cannot continue to be whipped. She is very sick, she has already passed out for an hour and she's not already awekened, we are still leaving her hanging waiting for her to wake up.
If within another hour she doesn't regain consciousness on her own we will be forced to wake her up with a jet of cold water in her face... we wait.
Hope you didn't kill the poor thing.

Hope you didn't kill the poor thing.
Don't worry she just fainted for the pain and lack of oxygen in her brain, that she has not yet regained consciousness means and makes us understand how exhausted she is.
Once awakened she will be entrusted to the care of the slaves who will take care to keep Lara on her stomach so that her ugly wounds are cleansed and bandaged over and over and over again in order to prevent bacterial infections in her wounds.
It is very likely that she will has little appetite and will also develop a fairly high fever from her wounds. And surely for days she will sleep for many hours to recover her strength.

@DaHoYoTa @Mikerytel @Ramon71

He just started whipping Lara....I told the executioner to proceed with the knout, which already causes bad cuts and wounds after about ten lashes.
From the corridor of the basement i heard the strong whip blows being given to her and her screams of pain.
But i have to get away from the castle cell. I'll come back later to see how Lara's flogging is going. I made sure that the court doctor is present while she is being whipped to check her health conditions.

As a punitive advisor to my noble lord, i must now deal with the other prisoners with your help, who you are my advisors. Help me determine the right whipping sentence and your prediction of what will happen to them when they will be whipped.

The next prisoners to be whipped are in this order: the first (first on the left) is Keira, 34 years old, a thief and fanatic. The second (in the center) is Giselle, 23 years old, a prostitute. The third is Emma, 26 years old, a slave, guilty of having insubordinated her Domina's lady.
I am looking forward to seeing Emma whipped.
If she had worked harder to exercise her muscles before, she could have fully enjoyed this whipping.
She shouldn't die so easily so maybe we could save these whips this time.

I am looking forward to seeing Emma whipped.

If she had worked harder to exercise her muscles before, she could have fully enjoyed this whipping.

She shouldn't die so easily so maybe we could save these whips this time.
Don't worry she just fainted for the pain and lack of oxygen in her brain, that she has not yet regained consciousness means and makes us understand how exhausted she is.
Once awakened she will be entrusted to the care of the slaves who will take care to keep Lara on her stomach so that her ugly wounds are cleansed and bandaged over and over and over again in order to prevent bacterial infections in her wounds.
It is very likely that she will has little appetite and will also develop a fairly high fever from her wounds. And surely for days she will sleep for many hours to recover her strength.
She's not die, i have explained here previously.

And about Emma how would you proceed with her?

And here is Lara who has regained consciousness, just untied, this is how she looks after her very harsh flogging.
She can barely stand, completely confused and dazed, her head spins terribly and she tries to hold on to the wall.
She was completely exhausted, destroyed by tiredness and the pain and burning from the very ugly wounds on her back.
...now her wounds need to be treated.

Attachments

• girls_of_the_torture_chamber__1__lq__by_dez_sez_dhennta-fullview.jpg
    girls_of_the_torture_chamber__1__lq__by_dez_sez_dhennta-fullview.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

The remaining four lashes should be across her arse that should have her jumping

Back
Top Bottom