Humiliation

Go to CruxDreams.com
I share this idea of humiliation. All lined up, naked, waiting to have their locks sheared off, their hair piling up on the floor beneath them. Yet if they have pubic bushes and hairy underarms they remain unshaved. Would this add to their shame, nudity and humiliation?
I insist on keeping my slaves unshaved (and preferrably also unwashed) in my usual fantasies, having a kink about treating women as animals. So, if I'm to imagine a prison setting with forced hair-shaving involved, I'd definitely prefer them to be hairy in other places, which would nicely enhance the sense of humiliation as you noted. :)

I insist on keeping my slaves unshaved (and preferrably also unwashed) in my usual fantasies, having a kink about treating women as animals. So, if I'm to imagine a prison setting with forced hair-shaving involved, I'd definitely prefer them to be hairy in other places, which would nicely enhance the sense of humiliation as you noted. :)
I like your style; the hairier the better. I guess that means hairy legs too. A total no-razor prison, aside from those clippers to shear the hair from their heads... deliciously humiliating.

I like your style; the hairier the better. I guess that means hairy legs too. A total no-razor prison, aside from those clippers to shear the hair from their heads... deliciously humiliating.
Maybe something like this?

(Sorry about the legs... Asian girls usually don't have much hair in that part. ;) )

Here's one way I punish, usually young girls (adults of course and with the girl's consent) because young girls are usually more shy than 30 or 40 year old (or older) ladies. Before the spanking, the girl has to strip completely naked, stand in front of me (I'm usually sitting on the sofa) facing me, put her feet about shoulder width apart and spread her labia with her fingers (pubic hair must be completely shaved). This is how she must stand while I lecture her on her behavior, explain the offense and tell her what punishment awaits her. After that, I perform a "body check" - I squeeze her breasts and bottom thoroughly, squeeze and pull the nipples, stretch the labia, squeeze the clitoris, insert my fingers into the vagina and anus. After that, the girl has to take a place on the punishment bench, always in a very open position - chest pressed to the bench, back arched as much as possible, bottom high in the air, legs spread wide, so that during the spanking her lady parts are fully exposed. After this, she receives her spanking on the bare bottom (sometimes also on the vulva and anus) with a leather belt, strap, cane or switch, she herself always has to count the received blows out loud. Often after spanking I fucked her anally.

I thought I would post a few links to some stories I really like on the theme of humiliation. The site the stories are on is “TheFetLibrary” which seems pretty safe.

These stories are authored by “YNHumiliator” and concern a young woman in her twenties named Lisa James who has become submissive to an older woman a Mrs Henderson who is her landlady. Mrs Henderson loves humiliating and punishing Lisa in various ways and often enlisting the help of others.

The Continuing Adventures Of Lisa James : The Party

The Continuing Adventures Of Lisa James: Something For The Weekend?

The Continuing Adventures Of Lisa James : Forced To Please

The Continuing Adventures Of Lisa James : A Summer Vacation

Colourised Thorn drawing. A young lady being subjected to a very humiliating experience, she must hold the heavy cucumber inside her while she dances and prances about and each time she lets it drop she will receive a few strokes of the cane.

cucumber dance.jpg

Back
Top Bottom