I need some time off.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello everyone, thank you for all the warm wishes and get well messages, after getting my medication adjusted and going through therapy with my doctor I am much better so I am back and doing fine. However I will be ignoring a few people that my Physician says may have triggered my anxiety and was a bad influence on me. I wont say who out of respect. Anyway now my biggest problem is trying to write my new ERIN story...I think I will have to kick start my brain. Kisses! Erin.
Good to have you back Elfgirl Warrior!

(* if I’m one of the people your Physician wants you to ignore, just ignore me!) :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone, thank you for all the warm wishes and get well messages, after getting my medication adjusted and going through therapy with my doctor I am much better so I am back and doing fine. However I will be ignoring a few people that my Physician says may have triggered my anxiety and was a bad influence on me. I wont say who out of respect. Anyway now my biggest problem is trying to write my new ERIN story...I think I will have to kick start my brain. Kisses! Erin.
Good to hear! Looking forward to that story! Be good to yourself now. ❤️

Back
Top Bottom