Illustrated short stories

Go to CruxDreams.com
308083159446bce2760d.jpg
- In my case, I am going to Tunisarbia to alleviate suffering my beloved Donna. Well...I'm not sure this isn't an excuse...well, anyway... I'll explain it to you.

....Donna and me were lovers for almost a year, but three months ago she abandoned me and went to Tunisarbia to marry with a rich man who also has a lot of political influence in the country.
308083159446bd110aaf.jpg

.....When I found out, I was so angry that I sent a message to her husband accusing her of being a lesbian and sent him some photographs of us making love in a sauna......When the man found out about the dirty lesbian whore he had married, he disowned her and reported her to the authorities, showing my photographs as proof.
8.jpg
....The judge sentenced her to crucifixion because that woman had tricked her husband with lies. It is a terrible crime in Tunisarbia, but then the deceived husband suggested that, as a lesbian, Donna should first spend several months of "re-education" in a squalid prison before her public execution.

zenza-raggi-donna-bell-10.jpg
It is an awful women's prison in which trusted male prisoners convicted of rape and sadism share the jail with women. In fact the girls are their slaves in the prision walls. Paradoxically, they are in charge of "re-educating" the lesbians who are confined there.
Donna in torture chamber 2.jpg
Donna has been in prison for almost two months of hell and those sadists are not content with fucking her in all her holes, but by order of her husband they also take her to the prison's torture chamber every day.
Donna in torture chamber.jpg
In revenge, her vengeful husband sends me a video every day so I can see how they torture my dear Donna with whips, drowning in water, electricshocks, red hot irons.... poor girl, .....I am very sorry for what I did, I acted out of spite and now I want to make amends for my fault, but I don't know how....

.....That man has a lot of money, so I didn't know what to offer him to stop torturing my lover. Finally I think I have got crazy because, em.... it is so humiliating....well... it occurred to me to send him this photograph with this message.
1663317721_39-boombo-biz-p-lucie-wilde-nude-pics-erotika-pinterest-41.jpg
"I am to blame for your wife being a lesbian, I seduced her, she is innocent, and I reported her out of jealousy. In exchange for you to stop torturing her daily, I offer to go to Tunisarbia as your slave so that you can unload all your anger and revenge on me, but... forgive her and let to her go in peace."

He replied that unfortunately Donna's sentence could not be revoked but that in exchange of my offering he would use all his influence to alleviate the daily sufferings of my poor lover...he also warned me that if I went to Tunisarbia I would of course be condemned to crucifixion, but then logically, for my wickedness he would pay the executioners to add various extra tortures during my ordeal.
markus tit torture.jpg
.....When I asked him witch extra tortures had he in mind, with obvious sadism he told me that, inspired by my large udders, he had drawn this so that I could get an idea of the things that awaited me. He probably imagined that my offer was fake and she just wanted to make fun of me, but I have to stop the torture of poor Donna...

- Oh my God, and despite all are you going to go?
lucie masturbating.jpg
- Yes, and it's not just that I want to make up for my fault..... I'm embarassed to say it, but now.....now I watch the daily videos of Donna in the torture chamber without stopping masturbating,... I imagine what my crucifixion will be like.
a Roman Crucifixion.jpg

Oh my God....that drawing...I I can feel the red hot needles piercing my big, sensitive tits over and over again without me being able to do anything to stop it...Oooh, I hope that cruel man pay to the most sadist torturers so that they take care of me as a dirty slut like me deserves.

to be continued

Katrina imaginando su crucifixión.jpg
- I don't know why you think about it so much, the reality is that we are all dirty masochists and we don't need any more excuses to fall into the clutches of those sadists from Tunisarbia and volunteer to be crucified. I only think about the moment I am hanging from a cross in front of a crowd.

...I've always been a masochistic bitch. I have done everything. I have been subjected to hardcore BDSM sessions by both men and women, but it always seemed like a little to me.
katerina bdsm3.jpg
....The last thing I did was pay a fortune to be confined in a submissive farm where they kept me for more than three months.

titkatrhrtlvbrtd.mp4_snapshot_00.17__2019.07.23_21.31.46__m.jpg
....There I was subjected to all kinds of abuse, humiliation
Katerina bukkake.jpg
.... and I was fucked in all my holes every day.
katerina-hartlova_0733.jpg
.....Of course they also tortured me very ofen, especially on my tits. Those beasts on the farm used the mechanical milkers on me until my nipples were raw.

katerina-hartlova_0005.jpg
....So, when I had them more sensitive, they tortured my boobs in a thousand ways. Sometimes the pain was so intense that I would pass out, but before that I always had several orgasms.
katrina masturbating.jpg
....I still masturbate remembering the long hours of tit torture that the farm's executioners subjected me to, it was driving me crazy. I wanted the torturers to stop every minute, but then, chained in my cell, I counted the seconds until they would do it to me again the next day.

...Don't get your hopes up, the torturers of Tunisarbia are pervert sadists and they will use infernal instruments to torture our tits when we are crucified. Then we will regret every minute that we have grown these big boobs, but we will not be able to do anything to prevent it except scream and cry. Just thinking about that makes me orgasm.

Despite Katrina's warnings, the five masochistic girls took that plane and in a few hours they were in front of customs at the Tunisarbia airport.

guardia advirtiendo.jpg
The customs official looked at them astonished.

-What? You can't dress like that or you'll be arrested.
delante d ela aduana.jpg
- We didn't bring any other clothes, and we came to your disgusting, sexually repressed country to work as whores, so call the guards if you want.
lucy wilde puta en el toilet.jpg
Meanwhile, Lucie had decided to take action, so she went into the men's toilet at the airport and while she undressed, she offered to give blowjobs to the men who were pissing there.

- Hello handsome, I'll suck you for only fifty dirhems. For a hundred I let you piss in my mouth.

to be continued

Tany arrested.jpg
Given the girls' response, the customs officer rang a bell and as if by magic, a bunch of guards appeared.

- Dirty Western bitches, arrest them.

And one of the guards caught Tanya by the arm

alice reprendida en el aeropuerto.jpg
- Aren't you ashamed, foreigner? How can you wear those clothes on the street?

alice desnudandose .jpg
- Excuse me, if you don't like my clothes, I took them off right now.
- Hey, what are you doing? Stop bitch!

holly.jpg
Holly was very horny because of the violent reaction of the guards who pointed their guns at them.
1692271286-fe5df232cafa4c4e0f1a0294418e5660-400x600.jpg
So seeing Alice undress, she took off her clothes herself.

Holly arrested.jpg
- Dirty whore, put your clothes back on or you will be arrested, You don't want to, eh? Cross your hands behind your back and put the handcuffs on them.

Holly arrested2.jpg
- If you want to handcuff me, grab me and do it yourself, little soldier.
Hollie arrested2.jpg
Come on, tie her up tight, since she's a slut we'll take her completely naked to the van.
Hollie arrested.jpg
The police overpowered Holly, who did not exert much resistance either, and handcuffed her arms behind her back.

holly arrested3.jpg
- Let's go quickly, to the van with her, I'm in a hurry to take her to the detention center and punish this whore.

It was probably caused by the adrenaline of fighting with the police, being naked and handcuffed in a public place, or that the officer who said to punish her in a detention center had a huge erection under his pants. All of this made Holly wet and a whitish, grassy drop made its way between her lips.

to be coninued

policia en el qeropuerto.jpg

- Aren't you ashamed to behave like this in a foreign land, Western bitches? Do you have no respect for anything?

Katerina desnudandose en el aeropuerto.jpg
- You are not fooling me with your puritanical speech, officer, your gives you away. Do you have a gun in your pocket or are you just happy to see me?

Katerina desnudandose en el aeropuerto2.jpg
- Ha, ha let´s see if my tits make it harder for you.

- You bitch
Katerina desnudandose en el aeropuerto3.jpg
- Didn't I tell you? I actually know what you're going to do with me when you take me somewhere more discreet, official.
Katerina arrestada en el aeropuerto.jpg
- So you're one of those crazy masochists we've filled the detention center with. Don't worry, you'll get what you want, but later it won't do you any good to regret it. Handcuff them and quickly take them to the vans, they have already caused quite a stir at the airport.
alice nude and handcuffed.jpg
- Ha, ha, look what tits this bitch has, they will be enough to breastfeed all the prison guards, walk, slut, you still don't know what awaits you
tanya llevada a la van.jpg
The girls were dragged into the vans to be taken to the detention center without making any more fuss....Tanya....
Holly en la van.jpg
....Holly..
Lucia sucking in toilet.jpg
The only one missing was Lucie who wants to ensure her condemnation to the cross by being a real whore. Before stopping her, she cleaned five cocks with her tongue and squeezed them with her eager mouth as an expert cocksucker.
Lucie arrestada en el toilet2.jpg
When they arrested her, the cum was still hanging from her chin, the young woman did not resist when they put the handcuffs on her. What's more, she felt a thousand chills and became horny thinking that they were going to do the same thing to her as her friend Donna.

to be continued

For what she did to her lover out of jealousy, I suggest the authorities use extra harsh punishment for this slut. I’d recommend that she’s publicly debreasted before being nailed to the cross…
Your suggestion is very appealing, I think the judge should take it into consideration when passing sentence on this busty whore, but before destroying them, many things can be done to those big udders.

The girls were taken to the detention center in prison transport vans. The detention center was a squalid prison located several hundred kilometers from the capital, in an isolated and remote location. The vans took five hours to transport the prisoners.
Tanya y hlloy en la van soldado.jpg
- Hey, take off your dress, you won't need it in prison, you're naked there all the time. It's very sexy, I'll give it to my girlfriend, ha, ha.

Tany y Holly en la van2.jpg
The girls were transported completely naked and handcuffed while the soldiers watched them with their weapons, however, the trip was long and they had to be entertained.

One of the officers called the prison and ordered them to have everything ready for five new inmates. The girls also heard how he gave orders to have a couple of torture chambers ready to interrogate the new prisoners. Then the girls looked at each other terrified wondering which of them these torture chambers were intended for.

That made them very horny, especially Lucie who felt her vagina getting wet again and her nipples getting hard and wrinkled like raisins.
Lucie katerina en la van soldado.jpg
-Hey little soldier, you like very much what you see judging by the bulge under your legs, why don't you come here and let me run my tongue over your cock?

The soldier did not have to be persuaded, so he went to Lucie and, taking out his huge cock, contravened the security measures by letting the prisoner give him a blowjob. The soldiers were used to that, they transported many pretty women to the detention center, and since the trip was long, they used to have fun abusing the prisoners.
Lucie semen deslizandose tetas.jpg
Lucie almost couldn't fit the soldier's huge cock in her mouth and while she felt that throbbing cock with thick veins in her mouth touching her bell, gobs of saliva and precum fell between her lips, wetting her tits and tickling her pleasantly.

Tanya van y polla.jpg
The example spread among the other guards who invited their beautiful prisoners to suck their cocks as payment for the trip.

Tanya was shocked when she saw the huge cock the guard offered her. Furthermore, as soon as he took it out of his pants, an intense smell reached his nose, making him wrinkle. Curiously, that smell made her even hornier.
Alice tetas chupadas.jpg
The vans soon turned into a perverse orgy in which the naked and handcuffed girls had to suck off the guards.

Alice thanked God for that beautiful young Muslim who began to squeeze her tits and nibble her nipples.

Katerina corrida dentro de la boca.jpg
- Come on Ahmed, finish it now, I also want that Western bitch to suck me.

holly cumshot.jpgLucie van polla.jpg
The girls had time to swallow a good amount of cum, since the trip was so long that there was time for each one to eat three or four cocks.

Tanya van facial.jpg
-We're already arriving at the detention center, whore, inside the prison you're going to get sick of seeing cocks, but first we're going to tickle you in the torture chamber to see what your screams sound like, ha, ha.

to be continued

After the long and hot trip in the prison van, the five detainees arrived at the detention center. After crossing three lines of wire fences, walls and surveillance towers, the van entered the yard of the detention center.

Katerina was the first to come out and what she saw chilled her blood in her veins.
Katerina en la van.jpg
- Oh my God, it can´t be real
Madiosi-2018-047-Barb flogged.jpg
The prison yard was an immense open-air torture zone and at that moment several women were being tortured...

A brunette was tied to torture poles and flogged intensely so that her back and ass were largely skinned. In fact it was the preparation for the crucifixion.

Lucie preparada para ser flagelada.jpg
Lucie was taken out of the van and whipped on the ass with a tail whip.

- Oh what a pain, poor girl!
Ella knox mirando una crucificada.jpg
A beautiful blonde was writhing on the cross where they had nailed her. It was the first time Lucie had seen a real crucifixion and that impressed her. Next to her was a Muslim girl waiting for her turn to be nailed to the cross. So that prison was for both foreigners and Muslim women.
Katerina aterorizada en el patio del centro de detención.jpg
- Are they going to crucify us like them? Katerina asked as her sphincters loosened with fear.
- Not yet, we have crucified these women because the prison is overcrowded and we had to make room for you bitches.
alice in yard.jpg
- Oh my God, What are they going to do to us?
Tanya en el patio de la prision.jpg
What crime have these women committed? Why do they deserve to die on the cross? Hear how they scream.

2144920213.jpg
-They dared to go topless on the beach, so they were arrested by the police and the judge decreed that they be held in this prison for three years, but once in these walls they became lesbians and in the face of this serious crime the judge decreed crucifixion. I myself testified at the trial that they were lesbians, ha, ha no other proof was needed.
Holly delante de crucificada.jpg

- And this other?
hot-girl-in-short-dress-0110191003-6.jpg
- She was arrested for indecency as happened to you, but after a week in the torture chamber she confessed to much worse crimes. The judge gives us the freedom to crucify her whenever we want and we have done it today in your honor, so you will have an idea of what awaits you. And now put these big tits in the prison and tell the guards to welcome them properly, ha, ha.

to be continued

The anonimous complaint was enough to mobilize Sejano's repression machinery and that same night Silvia, Hortensia and Julia were arrested in their respective homes.
View attachment 997369View attachment 997366
When the legionaries broke into Silvia Ulpia's house, they found her making love to her slaves.
View attachment 997370
Since she was a noble woman, she was allowed to get dressed before taking her out naked on the street. The centurion gave her fifteen minutes. The surprised woman asked her slaves to dress her and had no choice but to accompany the guards.
View attachment 997371View attachment 997374
Hortensia and Julia were also caught making love each other. The legionaries mocked them, laughing that these noble women were lesbians. They were only allowed to put on light tunics, and after tying their hands behind their backs, they were pushed into the prison.
View attachment 997373View attachment 997375
After waiting for nightfall and through the deserted streets, the three women were taken to the dungeons of the Mamertine Prison guarded by the guards. Of course their domus, jewels and all value things were immediately expropriated in the name of Tiberius and Sejanus took over a third of them.

Logically the three noble women angrily protested that they were innocent. And they threatened the centurion that if they were not released immediately they would protest to the emperor himself.
View attachment 997377
However, all their dignity and pride as rich women disappeared when the soldiers lowered them into the prison dungeons, the infernal kingdom of Afranius the carnifex of the Praetorium. He and his assistants, two ex-gladiators who served as executioners, received them half-naked and the women experienced chills of terror. They knew Afranius well and had seen him crucify and torture dozens of female slaves in the arena of the Champ de Mars amphitheater. To the detainees, the three men appeared to be giants, muscular and mischievous, and under their breeches, enormous penises could be seen struggling to get out.

- What do we have here? Said Afranius, brandishing a whip of tails, no less than three princesses, ha, ha. Sejanus tribune has commissioned me to prepare you for the interrogation tomorrow, sso strip naked, take off all your clothes.
View attachment 997378
The three women looked at each other in fear, naked in front of those vulgar executioners? Never.

- You do not want to collaborate, do you?, the tribune has ordered not to start with you until tomorrow, but if you do not want me to use the whip right now you will have to undress yourself and let us tie you up, I do not want to tear this beautiful dress.

- No, ha ha, you want to give it to one of your whores, said another of the executioners.

- Nothing to give away, those clothes are expensive and they will give me a lot of money for them. Come on, take them off now.

Silvia wanted to resist and offered the executioner money if he would allow them to keep their clothes, but that only served to receive a slap.

- Stupid, do you still think you are a rich patrician? The tribune has confiscated all your goods and when you give me your clothes you will have nothing left but your body to get a crust of bread, and now obey. This is the last time I tell you.
View attachment 997388
The three women saw that they had no alternative, so trembling and crying, they agreed to undress and gave their clothes to the executioner.

Pasillos.jpg
The prisoners were forced to enter the gloomy corridors of the prison. That was an infected, dirty and smelly place.
pasillo ante los presos.jpg
The prison was overcrowded with both men and women, however the trusted prisoners were the kings of the prison and the women were their slaves. Tanya knew that many of these men were real sadists who had been convicted of raping and torturing women. The young woman knew that sooner or later she would fall into his clutches.
alice mirando una presa follada.jpg
Both guards and male prisoners could do whatever they wanted with the female prisoners while they waited for the day of the crucifixion to arrive.
holly ve a presa mamando.jpg
Hey girls, this looks like an amusement park, a real kingdom of cocks
Lucie chicas colgadas2.jpg
-Why do you have these prisoners hanging like this, what is stuck up their asses?
alice y presa.jpg
- They are waiting for their turn to shit, here you have to ask for permission even to shit. Oh, nice tits, hey cow, why don't you convince the guard with a good blowjob to put you here with me in my luxury cell? At least we'll have a good time until those sadists decide to crucify us.
tanya al lado de las presas.jpg
- Look at those, they are waiting their turn to enter the torture chamber, once inside they will be there for five or six hours of pure pain. Don't worry, you won't have to wait, once we welcome you you are the first for the interrogation, pray what you know ha, ha.
putas en las duchas 5.jpg
The girls were taken to the prison's disgusting toilets to take a shower.

- Let's see, lean forward and spread your buttocks with your hands, I want to see if those asses are clean.
putas en las duchas 4.jpg
- Wow, how disgusting, they smell like bristles, go prepare the enema for these bitches.
lucie enema.jpg
-AAAAAAHHHHHH

- This one is already full, the next one!.

enema.jpg
The powerful enema was too hot and the girls felt it inside their bowels in an unpleasant way
Tanya enema.jpg
despite Lucie and Alice's moans of disgust, Tanya let her put it on without resisting.
holly preparada para enema.png
Hollie was horny so she spread her buttocks wide with her hands to open the back door to the huge syringe
2106409732_c4e361bfac_o.jpg
All slaves and prisoners were given an enema every morning, as they would predictably be sodomized more than once throughout the day. Furthermore, the executioners did not like their victims to shit themselves in the middle of the torture.
253.jpg
In any case, the act of shitting became torture in itself, since once the enema was introduced the girls were usually hung in the air with the order to keep the shit inside their intestines. The first person to shit herself was subjected to brutal torture with electrodes. Thus it was not difficult to see dozens of naked girls writhing in the air while their intestines writhed inside them, begging to release that liquid that was burning inside them.
Lucie y alice anal plug.jpg
Precisely, the new prisoners were hung from the ceiling of the showers. The guards tied their hands behind their backs and placed a stick under their knees so that their sewer was ready to shit.
Tanya flogged3.jpg
Tanya made terrible efforts and managed to keep her shit inside, but in return, she was so horny that the vaginal fluid began to slide between her vaginal lips and her buttocks dripping onto the terrazzo floor.

- Foreign whore, I'll teach you,

SHAACK, SHAACK.

The young woman received more than twenty strokes of the cane between her legs and in the middle of her pussy, but she still kept the enema inside her intestines.
Lucie hanging tapon anal.jpg
Otherwise Lucie couldn't hold back her shit, it started dripping, so one of the executioners decided to insert a thick anal plug into her.

- Disobedient whore, if you screw up the first time you're going to try the skewer. Here Ahmed, grab another skewer and let's have fun with this busty slut.
Preparadas para los latigazos.png
The other girls also had thick anal plugs inside their asses to prolong the torture, and the executioners prepared to whip them on their asses, thighs and pussies

...soon the showers turned into a torture chamber that looked like filled with the impact of the whips against the flesh of those busty masochist girls and their screams of pain

to be continued

Katerina flogging.jpg
The girls were whipped for more than twenty minutes. The leather hit insistently between her open legs, hurting the delicate inner part of her thighs, her buttocks... some whips even hit her vaginal lips, her clitoris, or her exposed vagina. Then the girls' screams and cries were even more pitiful.

Lucie tortured with medieval device face 2.jpg
For being the first to shit, Lucie received a special torment, because two executioners took some clubs bristling with spikes and spent half of the time having fun and pinching her between her legs and in her enormous pressed tits. Lucie endured that first torture as her intestines writhed painfully inside her, crying out to release all their load. The executioners laughed intensely when they saw that beautiful busty masochist hanging naked and moaning in pain....but also in pleasure.

Katerina cagandose.jpgTanya y lucie cagandose encima 3.jpg

Finally, when they had had enough fun, the butt plugs were taken out and the girls were able to release all their shit by expelling streams of dirty liquid while farting. That was deeply humiliating. The guards laughed when they saw how those hot chicks squirmed while they didn't stop shitting or farting and they covered their noses because of the bad smell that spread through the showers.

manguera.jpgduchadas con agua fria.jpg
The next thing was a shower with ice-cold pressurized water that when it hit their pussies made them scream in desperate pain again.

francesca-le-vicki-chase-holly-michaels-1.jpgfrancesca-le-vicki-chase-holly-michaels-3.jpg
All the inmates went through this humiliating and painful ritual every morning. When they were done with them, they went to some of the cleanest showers and connected pressurized water to their intimate orifices again. It is a very clean culture and the guardians like to fuck very clean pussies and asses.

alice medical test.jpg

After the toilet, the medical examination awaited them on a gynecologist's chair. In reality the "doc" did not have any university degree, he was rather a sadistic torturer who used the speculum as if it were a medieval vaginal pear.
5.jpg
Katerina watched the painful and humiliating gynecological examination and saw Alice scream in pain as she waited for her turn.

The next stop was the tortur....., sorry, the interrogation room.

to be continued

Lucie ante el alcaide3.jpg
Once they passed through the hands of the "doc", the new inmates were presented to the warden.

- So these are the foreign whores you arrested at the airport this morning?
Tanya desafiante2.jpg
- Yes, warden and the arrest was more than justified, taking into account their behavior and indecent dresses, but we have also found enough evidence on their mobile phones for them to be sentenced to the maximum penalty.
2CA9C06.jpg78AB515.jpg
- By the prophet's beard, not only do you have lesbian relationships with several different women, but you also dare to photograph them and have the photos on your mobile phone. And on top of that, you come to our sacred country to prostitute yourself and thus corrupt our men and women. Do you know what this means? You will be sentenced to crucifixion, be sur of it, but I myself will recommend to the judge that brutal torture be applied to you before and when you hang from the cross....

Tanya listened those word in fear but also very excited, because that was precisely she had gone to look forward to Tunisarbia.

- Anyway,........ on second thought, you could do me a service. I am interested in a certain foreign female journalist who defames this government with her lies, May be she can be accused of a serious crime......Well if you confess before the judge that you are her lover and that you have lesbian relationships with her, I will try to get the executioners to have mercy on you during the crucifixion.
Tanya desafiante2.jpg
- What?, you want me to denounce an innocent woman of lesbianism so that you can bring her to this horrible place? Don't even dream about it, don't count on me for that

lucie y donna lesbianas.jpg
- And this other busty one? There are also photos of lesbian relationships.

- In this case it is worse, Warden, this whore went into the airport toilet and prostituted herself with several clients before we arrested her. Furthermore, the lover who appears in the photos is a certain Donna who married an important businessman from our country whose name I will not mention. This man has repudiated his wife.

- I tell you the same thing as your companion, crucifixion and the most terrible torture await you, but if you help me I will have a little mercy on you.
lucie-wilde-10.jpg
- Well, I answer the same thing as her, weak dick, Donna's husband has promised that the executioners will take care of my tits as they deserve, the very sadists will pierce them with hot needles when I am crucified, so you don't scare me. Just thinking about it makes my nipples hard, don't you want to lick them and check how hard they are with your tongue?

- Masochistic bitch!
holly michaels y natalia starr.jpg
- And this other one? She has dozens of photos of her fucking with this blonde woman. Maybe it can help us catch the journalist.
holly butt spread.jpg
- Look at my answer, pig, eat my pussy, you see that despite the efforts of your minions to clean it, it is dirty again with my own fluids. I would love to feel your disgusting tongue in my pussy.
- I will not again consent to the insolence of these whores, gag them just now!

lucie ante el alcaide2.jpg
To gag them, the warden had some leather and metal horse bit gags that simulated sow's ears. Even though its function was to humiliate the female victims before the male inmates, however the girls became even hornier.
-Very well, if you remain silent you will not offend the authorities of this country again with your dirty tongues. Ahmed, take these whores to the interrogation area and let the executioners work hard on them until they decide to cooperate.
- To your command
Holly y sus torturadores2.jpg
- Warden, police, I would like me and my team to take care of interrogating this bitch. Do you give me the permission?

Ibrahem was one of the best and most sadistic torturers, and the warden also saw that he had a huge erection. It was no wonder when he saw the beautiful Holly completely naked, gagged and chained.

- Okay, Ibrahem, take care of her.

While the brutal guards were taking Holly out of his office , the warden realized that the girl had her pussy completely wet,.... that was incomprehensible for him

- I don´t understand, although they know very well crucifixion awaits them, more and more masochistic sluts arrive every day to our country.

to be continued

As the warden had ordered, the five new prisoners were taken to the interrogation area. For that they had to cross almost the entire detention center. The guards laughed, half hard on and amused at seeing those five busty naked beautiful women, exposed and gagged with those pig ears on their heads. Actually the girls looked like a herd of sows being taken to the slaughterhouse. walking in constant kicks and pushes so that their naked flesh trembled obscenely.

ante la camara de tortura2.jpg
Finally they arrived at the interrogation area and when they saw that door and instructions panel, the women's blood ran cold in their veins.
Holly y alice ante la camara de tortura.jpg
- We were already bored, what are you bringing us here? I see, some foreign whores, mmmm this one smells deliciously like a horny female. Didn't you clean her pussy before coming?

- Yes, but these sluts have dirty pussies all the time, it's like it makes them horny knowing that we are going to torture them.
wellcome to hell.jpg
- Oh my God, Alice thought

A solid metal door that was permanently closed led to the basements where the interrogation area was located, mainly to prevent the screams of the tortured prisoners from being heard throughout the prison. Someone had written "Wellcome to hell" perhaps in blood. However, the most horrifying thing was the instructions for use of the torture chambers.
PANEL.png
All of these messages were written in English because many of the prisoners were foreigners and the guards wanted them to also understand what awaited them. The instructions showed two things: first, that the torture chambers were used constantly and that the executioners acted coldly and technically.

After hearing the password, Ismail, the dungeon guardian opened the heavy door and the guardians pushed the five girls inside. Some steep stairs led to an unknown darkness below, very loud heavy music could be heard and more faintly the sounds of whipping and moaning of women. The girls hesitated for a moment but the guards pushed her down the stairs.
Alice y las demas en el asillo de las torturas.jpg
Then they were taken through a dark and narrow hallway until they reached a kind of hall where what they saw again shocked them. In response, an executioner gave Katerina a whip on her tits.

- Come on, keep walking, don't stop.

HOLLY CHICA CLGADA.jpg
As the sign at the entrance said, a few naked girls were hanging upside down from the ceiling as they were waiting for their turn to enter one of the torture chambers and suffer brutal torment sessions at the hands of sadistic torturers for several hours.

Katerina chicas boca abajo flageladas.jpg
The men were not satisfied with having them hanging like that but they had fun from time to time giving them a few whips.
tanya chicas colgadas.jpg
- Come on bitches, you have been told to walk, so move those asses

SSSHAAACKK

- MMMMMHH
en el pasillo de las torturas.jpg
Spurred on by the whipping, the girls had no choice but to go down another narrow, dark hallway.
Holly en el pasillo de las torturas2.jpg
Then they arrived at the long corridor where the twenty torture chambers were lined up.

to be continued

The girls were shown the inside of the torture chambers by opening small windows.
Holly torture chamber n 1.jpg
In torture chamber no. 1 a girl with her legs spread trembled and moaned in pain while intense electric charges were applied to her with a dildo stuck in her pussy.

-Since I saw you moving your ass my cock is stiff, foreign whore. I have reserved torture chamber no. 15 for you. There, my executioners and I will spend some very fun hours with you. And now walk. PLAASSS

- Mmmmm

tanya torture chamber.jpg
In torture chamber no. 2 there was a girl who the executioners, naked like her, had fucked before inserting the electrodes into her vagina.

- Watch carefully how the torturers act, you unfaithful bitch, obey the warden's orders and denounce the girls we tell you about as lesbian lovers and maybe convince them to have mercy on you.

- MMMMMhhhh

- Ha, ha, it is a useless try, walk ahead, you bitch!
alice en la camara de tortura n. 3 a.jpg
In torture chamber no. 3 there was a prisoner who was being tortured by the parrot perch

- Do you like what you see, beautiful masochist? I think so, you smell like a horny female, your pussy is very wet and dirty.
LUCIE WILDE TORTURE CHAMBER N 4.jpg
In torture chamber no. 4 a sadistic executioner shocked a naked girl's tits with a cattle prod. The girl cried and begged but the guy showed no mercy towards her.

- Ha, ha, what cow udders you have, Western whore.

- MMMMmmmmh

- Ah, and how soft, I'm sure it will be a great pleasure to jerk off with my cock stuck between your tits. Come with me to torture chamber no. 11 and there you will give pleasure to my team of four torturers.

Alice torture chamber.jpg
- I see that you like what they are doing to that one in the parrot's perch, I will open the door so you can see it closer and you can also share the torture with her. Mmmmmh, what sensitive and obedient tits you have, bitch, they get hard and bristle when I caress them with my fingers. Let's see how you fuck in there.

Alice in torture chamber.jpg
Alice was put in torture chamber no. 3 and there they removed the infamous gag with animal ears. Inside the dungeon there were at that moment four executioners torturing a girl in the parrot's perch.

Alice tetas imperdibles.jpg

The executioners were pleased with the entrance of the busty Alice and welcomed her by squeezing her tits and sticking two safety pins into her hardened nipples.

alice follada en la camara de tortura3.jpg
Once this was done, they forced him to kneel and give them several deep throats until all four of them came inside his mouth.
alice follada en la camara de tortura2.jpg
Then they stuck two more safety pins into her clit and fucked her in the vagina and ass while she received a disgusting bukkake on her face.
Alice fucked and flogged.jpg
Finally they fucked her again while continuing to whip her. Alice came despite her fear because an executioner was preparing the torture devices for her right next door.

to be continued

alice preparada.jpg
- Very good, bitch, you fuck very well, now let's see how you dance while we fry your tits with the electrodes

alice electro en tits.jpg
The executioners connected the electrodes to the safety pins that pierced nipples and clitoris and after wetting Alice's skin they showed her a small metal stick.

- Very good, bitch, and now you are going to tell us some names.
01.png
-MMMMMMMGGGGHHHH

Alice's body writhed involuntarily from painful muscle spasms while her sensitive nipples and clitoris slowly burned from the poor contact of the electrodes. Her face was shaking, her eyes were rolling back, and foam and drool were coming out of her mouth.

- Now a ten second shock, after ten more shocks I will give you the opportunity to confess.
Lucie suck tits2.jpg

Meanwhile, in the continuous torture chamber, the four torturers undressed to enjoy busty Lucie's body more and at that moment they bit the tip of both her tits at the same time while they caressed her wet vagina and her penis with their fingers. stiff anus. Lucie was on the verge of orgasm because the executioners were sucking and biting her tits as if they were two juicy and delicious fruits.

Lucie flogged and fucked.jpg

After this, they began to fuck her in the pussy and sodomize her while they whipped her on the back.
Lucie tortured in chamber.jpg
Despite the abuse, Lucie was so masochistic that she behaved like a submissive slave in the hands of those beasts, enjoying almost as much from the whips as from the cocks that penetrated her through her three holes, filling her face and tits with warm cum.

Lucie in dungeon.jpg
Despite the cold, the torture chamber smelled of sweat, urine and sex. However, the sado "honeymoon" did not last long, and the torturers did harder things like twisting her nipples with small pliers. Lucie's moans allowed them to regain their erection in a few minutes so they fucked her as she was with her arms raised while continuing to pinch her nipples over and over again.

Holly azotada.jpg
A few meters away in another of the torture chambers, Holly was tied with her legs and arms wide open while the executioners flogged her. Despite the harsh punishment, the young woman resisted the whipping quite well and refused to confess any name.
Holly in torture chamber.jpg
- Come on, Western whore, I need you to give me some names from this list, confess, whatever you prefer, that they were your lesbian lovers, that you bought drugs from them, or that you desecrated the holy Koran with them, any of those things will be enough to crucify to those nosy journalists.
- Fuck you pig, you can torture me all you want, I won't say any innocent name
Katerina tortured.jpg
- I have an instrument here to tame dairy cows like you, are you ready?

- MMMMMMMHH

to be continued

It was not easy to get the girls to incriminate other women who were causing problems and whom the Tunisarbia authorities wanted to imprison and condenate to be crucified. However, the executioners were professional torturers and had the time and means to get even these masochistic women to give in to their pressures.

Katerina tortured2.jpg
....red hot needles stuck in the nipples again and again.....
05t.jpg

- MMMMMHHH
Katerina tortured3.jpg
- Come on bitch, say you're going to collaborate or I'll rip off those fat nipples.

- MMMMMMHH, MMMMMMHHH

3415973_8_o.jpg
Of course the executioners alternated torture with daily rape.
holly soldador.jpg
- Where do you prefer to be touched now, on the right or the left?

- MMMMHHH

tanya flogged4.jpg
After being repeatedly spanked,
tanya electro.jpg
Tanya had electrodes placed on her nipples and.....
Tanya electro2.jpg

electric shocks given so intense nd long that the girl pissed herself in agony.
Tanya araña.jpg
Then it was the spider's turn, a medieval torture device specially designed to torture big tits.

- Come on, say this feminist activist was your lesbian lover and we'll stop.

- No, I won't say it, torture me all you want but I won't denounce an innocent woman. AAAYYYYY

alice confiesa.jpg

After three days and three nights of relentless torture, Alice surrendered to pain and was presented to the jihad guards and finally denounced several of the requested women as lesbian lovers.

to be continued

IMG_20240123_164607.jpg
Alice's confession led to the immediate arrest of several women from Tunisarbia: journalists, members of the opposition, feminist activists... all of them were taken to the dungeons of the court for crimes against public morals and accused of lesbianism, prostitution, blasphemy and other accusations. The girls were stripped naked and tied up.

Casey ante el tribunal.jpg
They were then brought before the court naked and tied in public view as was customary with dishonest women. The trial lasted just over five minutes and all of them were sentenced to death, leaving the sentence details to be carried out by the ulama and religious authorities.
casey ante el tribunal2.jpg
Since it was a legal and fair judicial procedure, the accused had the right to a lawyer, but instead of defending them, he only made slight efforts to make the death penalty somewhat less painful. To do this, they urged the victim to confess her crimes and denounce other guilty or sinful women under threat of torment. And even though many terrified victims denounced others in front of the judge, they were still subjected to torture for several days to get them to give more names.
kacey arrested.jpg
Although it may seem incredible in a country with such rigid morals, in Tunisarbia there were luxury whores protected by rich businessmen and the police, however, from time to time some of them were sacrificed and arrested by fanatics who dragged them through the streets. to their shame before taking them before the judge.

zafira arrested2.jpg
One of the most sought-after luxury escorts was the beautiful Zafira. The torturers had forced Alice to accuse her of espionage and not even her wealthy protectors could free her from the ordeal that awaited her. After arresting her in a nightclub, she was taken to the court cells.

- Why have you brought us to this foul place? You will pay dearly, I have very important contacts.

- Come on, separate those two whores and put that one in the cell, we have to prepare her to appear before the judge.

zafira muestra de enema.jpg
Zafira was forced to strip naked.

- Kneel down and spread your buttocks wide, let's clean your ass well before sodomizing you.

- No, no, please.

zafira enema2.jpg
- Ha, ha, it seems like she likes it in the ass, look how it drains her pussy!
zafira eyaculada2.jpg

Zafira's moans of pleasure and pain made all the guards have tremendous erections, so the young woman was fucked in her three holes at the same time by a dozen guards who had come to learn that the famous luxury whore from Tunisarbia had been arrested

zafira maniatada.jpg
After this and without allowing her to clean her face, Zafira was tied with rough ropes.

- Tie the knots tightly, don't have any mercy on her.

zafira ante .jpg
Finally the young woman was brought before the court. The judges were especially harsh with the spies so Zafira trembled with fear as she approached the court

to be continued

As usual, the trial did not even last five minutes. The judge simply read the charges while the defense attorney remained silent.
Zafira ante el tribunl.jpg
- The accused appears before this court to answer the accusation of espionage. And to do so, she used her body as a prostitute to gain access to our leaders, thereby perverting them. These crimes are enough for the prisoner to be sentenced to death. The way in which the prisoner will be executed will be decided by the wish ulama. However, before that, and for national security, the prisoner must be taken to the underground rooms of this courthouse and interrogated appropriately to extract the names of her accomplices.
zafira ante el tribunal2.jpg
As the judge spoke, Zafira felt chills of terror. Unfortunately for her, she already knew what those kinds of trials consisted of. The judge's eyes fixed on her naked flesh revealed the sadism and lust of that man who was surely hard on while imagining what the executioners were going to do with that beautiful defenseless girl in the torture chamber.

81986578_058_212f.jpg
Thus, Zafira was taken to the basements of the court and handed over to the executioners. While they tied her to a table to torture her, the judge appeared to witness the interrogation.

Actually the man had an erection so big that it could be seen under his toga.

- Use the pear, executioner, he ordered.

The judge had already stopped pretending and spoke not with solemnity but with sadistic lust. Zafira was one of the most desired whores in Tunisarbia and the judge secretly desired but had never had access to her because she was too expensive.
zafira mostrar pera vaginal.png
The girl was shown the Pear of Anguish, a diabolical medieval torture instrument, and the executioner showed it to the prisoner and opened and closed it before her eyes so that she could imagine its use.
zafira mostrar pera cerrada.png

- No, no, please, mercy, don´t torture me, please.

Curiously, no one asked the young woman anything, a sign that no one believed the accusations, however the torture continued, a sign of the sadistic lust of those men that had to be satisfied.
zafira tortured.jpg
So they proceeded with the savage torture of the pear. To do this, they inserted it into her pussy several times and fucked her with it without opening it for the moment inside her vagina. When the pear came out of the pussy it was stained with vaginal fluid and sperm. The executioner smiled lustfully because his experience told him that some especially masochistic women reacted like this naked and tied up when surrounded by sadistic executioners.

Zafira's nipples became so hard while they were fucking her with the pear that the executioners decided to stick needles into them after heating them in the flame of a candle.

- Let's go there, beautiful, scream and cry as much as you want, no one will hear you upstairs...
Katerina holly y lucie ante el tribunal.jpg
....the following days Alice, Katerina, Holly and Lucie appeared before the court that sentenced them to death without hesitation. Apart from the crimes of pubic indecency and prostitution, the analysis of their cell phones showed that all of them were lesbians and promiscuous. In addition, during torture they had confessed to other crimes such as blasphemy, espionage and conspiracy against the state. The prisoners had not only ensured that they would suffer the terrible ordeal of crucifixion, but it would surely be accompanied by additional horrible tortures.

Lucie y Donna ante el juez.jpg
Lucie also had to appear before another court with her ex-lover Donna because her deceived husband had the right to dictate the details of the punishment of the lesbian lover who had perverted his wife. Donna's husband demanded that both girls be crucified side by side and that Lucie's breasts, which she had used to pervert his wife, be pierced with long red-hot needles once she was crucified and finally amputated in the most painful way possible.

The religious judge and sharia doctor, upon seeing Lucie's enormous udders, even smiled a slight sadistic smile when he sentenced Lucie to suffer this additional torture during her crucifixion.
Tany ante los principes y notables.png
Meanwhile, Tanya was presented naked, tied and gagged before the religious and political authorities of the republic. The men had to hide their obvious lust for Tanya's impressive body.

Tanya ante los principes.jpg
- We have to condemn these Western whores who pervert our men and women with their voluptuous bodies to exemplary punishment.

The others nodded.

The religious and political leaders lived in an eternal contradiction because although they claimed to fight against the depravity of those Western women who exposed themselves naked on Tunisarbia beaches, in reality they were delighted with that incessant flow of masochistic women eager to experience the torture of crucifixion in more painfull and extreme way.

- Very well, executioner, within two days you will take this whore outside the city gates, into the desert, and crucify her. But make sure she suffers for hours and doesn't die too soon. You have to give her time to reflect on her sins and give her time to repent before going to hell.

- Yes my lord.

to be continued

Back
Top Bottom