Impalations

Go to CruxDreams.com
Quite brutal, bit to much for my personal taste especially last pic.
ah well there will be others that will like it I reckon:)

They don't like it up 'em

imp-1491366610.jpgimptumblr_peadkswEsf1vf86pdo1_640.jpgimpTPAOI 129.jpgimpPunishment 232.jpgimptumblr_peadj3GKuu1vf86pdo1_1280.jpgimptumblr_p4clkpOZuk1vf86pdo1_1280.jpg

And AFAIR, he didn't finish it from 2005 till this day? Probably started 50 new stories, with 4 pictures each and using Victoria 4.
Thank you, I always wondered where this pic came from. Too bad it has not continued... It has potential. I know some of my comics are the same way, started, but not finished, mostly because a portion of my comics are on the old system with outdated DazStudio. It's hard to continue working on the outdated stuff when I have such realistic characters now. I know, I should keep working on the older comics... I enjoy some of them, just wish they were on the new system.

Thank you, I always wondered where this pic came from. Too bad it has not continued... It has potential. I know some of my comics are the same way, started, but not finished, mostly because a portion of my comics are on the old system with outdated DazStudio. It's hard to continue working on the outdated stuff when I have such realistic characters now. I know, I should keep working on the older comics... I enjoy some of them, just wish they were on the new system.

You could also migrate the old comics to the new characters.

Inspired from Quoom's Viking picture and Feather's Goblin comic, I messed around with an idea to create a short comic with trolls.

Here is a sample. Full comic to be uploaded onto my site in the very near future!

Attachments

• 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    417.6 KB · Views: 1,642
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 1,603
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    400.3 KB · Views: 1,561
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    364.2 KB · Views: 1,569
  • 18.jpg
    18.jpg
    371.7 KB · Views: 1,561
  • 21.jpg
    21.jpg
    375.4 KB · Views: 1,581
Inspired from Quoom's Viking picture and Feather's Goblin comic, I messed around with an idea to create a short comic with trolls.

Here is a sample. Full comic to be uploaded onto my site in the very near future!
The victim is beautiful and her impalement on the wooden horse with the steel phallus very cruel and exiting , but the appearance of the ugly trolls are not my cup of tea ! Human executioners would fit better in my mind ! But exzellent graphic !

That's terrific quality!
What would the story be? Is she some female warrior adventurer that was captured by the goblins and now is tortured for their amusement?

The victim is beautiful and her impalement on the wooden horse with the steel phallus very cruel and exiting , but the appearance of the ugly trolls are not my cup of tea ! Human executioners would fit better in my mind ! But exzellent graphic !

And some (cruel) female spectators.

That wooden horse is going to be stained very soon. It seems to be being utilized as a form of slow, painful execution.

Back
Top Bottom