In praise of the pillory

Go to CruxDreams.com
About Dafnees!!!
He also came to me with these excuses - the fact is that dafnees renames all the pictures and graphics and removes the signatures. In addition, it floods all threads with postings, interferes everywhere and makes the forum his personal appearance - does he want to reach the most postings???
In a word - a real spammer - those responsible should have noticed.
That's my opinion on that.
Sado969

I find it shameful and disrespectful that you say all this without proving anything.

"dafnees renames all the pictures and graphics and removes the signatures"
I would like all the artists to sign their work. I have never removed a signature from a picture. In addition, I usually name all the images that I publish (the file) with the name of the author (if I know him).

"He floods all threads with postings"
I post in, more or less, 15 different threads but not daily. I have created several threads in which I participate more daily. I'm not, by far one, of the most posting members (nor do I claim to be).

"makes the forum his personal appearance"
I do not know what you mean with "personal appearance". But that could be said of all the members who post daily

If you don't like what you see, don't pay attention to it, don't follow me, but stop disrespecting and making false accusations. Please stop creating controversy.

That's what I mean. I hope I never have to talk about this again and I trust that those responsible will delete this conversation soon.

All the best,
Dafnees

About Dafnees!!!
He also came to me with these excuses - the fact is that dafnees renames all the pictures and graphics and removes the signatures. In addition, it floods all threads with postings, interferes everywhere and makes the forum his personal appearance - does he want to reach the most postings???
Sado969
You made your point... calm down and live another day...

Please, I did not want to start a conflict and ruin this great thread. I don't believe @Dafnees removes signatures from images, and the new names probably justindicate that he got the pics from a different source than where they were originally posted. I actually like it that you post so many pictures, there is always one amongst them that I have not seen before!

I too have sometimes changed file names, because e.g. with tumblr or bdsmlr files you can't tell by the name what they are supposed to represent. I usually only do this for files that I have published myself. Many of the files that I downloaded from X-Hamster several years ago already had different file names there and no reference to the actual author. So it doesn't necessarily have to be changed by the person who publishes the pictures here.

Please, I did not want to start a conflict and ruin this great thread. I don't believe @Dafnees removes signatures from images, and the new names probably justindicate that he got the pics from a different source than where they were originally posted. I actually like it that you post so many pictures, there is always one amongst them that I have not seen before!

I too have sometimes changed file names, because e.g. with tumblr or bdsmlr files you can't tell by the name what they are supposed to represent. I usually only do this for files that I have published myself. Many of the files that I downloaded from X-Hamster several years ago already had different file names there and no reference to the actual author. So it doesn't necessarily have to be changed by the person who publishes the pictures here.
Wise words. Thanks.
Nothing better to add.

Dafnees

About Dafnees!!!
Sado969
I must disagree with you here. I don't think your accusations are justified at all. Dafnees has repeatedly said she does not remove signatures from anything and I believe her. We all collect images from sources all over the internet, many of which have already been cropped, modified, renamed, etc. We all have posted such images many, many times.
I've thought for a long time that the cropping of artist's signatures is mostly done by pirate sites that rip off artists work without compensating them, rather than individuals doing for forum posts.

You made your point... calm down and live another day...
That is good advice.

The woman on your right asks "Do you really think they'd dare rape our asses?"

She was answered as the woman next to her gasped as her rectum was filled with a huge erect hard-on...

1656428446527.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom