Introduction to the Torture of the Female Body

Go to CruxDreams.com
One thing strikes me - those cadets must have very co-operative girlfriends/ mistresses, helping them with their 'homework' :p
Sure. I mean, would you deny your boyfriend/lover a helping hand [or so], if he asked your for your help in doing his homework?? I shall hope not! :D
And after all there's usually a little treat for the girlfriend/mistress as a thank-you and reward included as well...!

Still a lot to read, but this made my day! Amazing work, hell a lot text and lovely, juicy descriptions and details. One of a kind, unique and amazing. Thank you for this, much appreciate your shared with us!

Very good manuals, respect for the meticulous research work.

What strikes me in chapter 12 is that in some cases the current of electricity goes straight through the heart. I refer to the description that one electrode is placed on the tongue and the other in the urethra. This seems very dangerous, if not fatal, to me.

Furthermore, I have read in stories about Chilean and Argentinian torture that drinking water after electric shocks can also be dangerous and fatal. Electrolytes created in the body don't seem to like that.

Is there anyone who can clarify both issues?

And a nice picture of the parrilla

Attachments

• a03 (1).jpg
    a03 (1).jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 489
Furthermore, I have read in stories about Chilean and Argentinian torture that drinking water after electric shocks can also be dangerous and fatal.

Yes, Isabel Allende mentioned that in 'The House of the Spirits', a risk of triggering severe clinical shock. She probably knew what she was writing about!

Very good manuals, respect for the meticulous research work.

What strikes me in chapter 12 is that in some cases the current of electricity goes straight through the heart. I refer to the description that one electrode is placed on the tongue and the other in the urethra. This seems very dangerous, if not fatal, to me.

Furthermore, I have read in stories about Chilean and Argentinian torture that drinking water after electric shocks can also be dangerous and fatal. Electrolytes created in the body don't seem to like that.

Is there anyone who can clarify both issues?

And a nice picture of the parrilla
I guess Ms. Mori Gomez would reply here with a reference to the skin effect: alternating electric currents do run over the the surface of a conductor (here, the human skin), instead of the centre of the conductor (the human heart). So there is no risk for the life of a subject even if the electrodes are placed on the tongue and the urethra.

And I personally would add that despite investing quite some time into research about the physiological principles of electric shocks, I could't find any satisfying explanation on how exactly they act on the human body and produce pain. In the end my suspicion is that electric shocks are simply not a steady-state phenomenon, and the application of things like Ohm's law that one often sees is eventually not valid. So I fell back on my only personal knowledge of electric shocks: Many years ago in the aftermath of a leg injury, I had to go to physiotherapy to restore the mobility of my leg. Some day the physiotherapist left me alone with some electrodes attached to my leg for electric stimulation, and I couldn't resist to try and find out what happens when I increase the voltage of the stimulation myself. That's the problem of being a sadomasochist - I can never resist trying to find out how pain works! ;) And in this experiment I experienced increasingly strong cramps in my leg when turning the knob, and they became considerably painful even before I reached the end of the scale. I reached my pain tolerance very soon! And for the lack of any better understanding of electric shocks in torture I made this personal experience the basis of lecture 12. Eventually it's not a technical book, it just pretends to be...!:)

It is time for me to come out with a first work of my own. It's different, and well, I guess it is not for everyone. But I really thought it about time that the torture of women gets some sound theoretical foundations!
This is not the kind of work suitable for slicing and publishing it piecemeal, but there seems to be no technical way around it... So here are the first slices. Feedback is welcome!
Thank you so much for posting. These seem to be very scholarly works suitable for a PHD thesis! As a retired nurse I am getting a refresher course on female anatomy while learning about the techniques used by torturers of women .

One thing strikes me - those cadets must have very co-operative girlfriends/ mistresses, helping them with their 'homework' :p
That struck me too. And another thing I've been thinking about, the passages telling about the necessity of rape. Of course that's mentioned, because it is erotic fantasy after all. But when I try to imagine myself in the shoes of a torturer, I'd probably end up acting and thinking quite differently.

First of all, I'd never tell my wife I worked as a torturer, so she would not help me train for it. Secondly, I doubt if any of the prisoners would even stir lust in me. Either they'd be too ugly or too messy to admire. I doubt I'd even be capable of having erections. And thirdly, even if a prisoner is really attractive and I'd be able to fuck her, it wouldn't last longer than 3 seconds. As a male I've learned to postpone ejaculation for the sake of the pleasure of the woman, but with a prisoner I'd not be interested in her pleasure. So I'd have no reason to postpone anything.

There's a solution of course: use of dildos and other implements for penetration. That would be my main strategy.

That struck me too. And another thing I've been thinking about, the passages telling about the necessity of rape. Of course that's mentioned, because it is erotic fantasy after all. But when I try to imagine myself in the shoes of a torturer, I'd probably end up acting and thinking quite differently.

First of all, I'd never tell my wife I worked as a torturer, so she would not help me train for it. Secondly, I doubt if any of the prisoners would even stir lust in me. Either they'd be too ugly or too messy to admire. I doubt I'd even be capable of having erections. And thirdly, even if a prisoner is really attractive and I'd be able to fuck her, it wouldn't last longer than 3 seconds. As a male I've learned to postpone ejaculation for the sake of the pleasure of the woman, but with a prisoner I'd not be interested in her pleasure. So I'd have no reason to postpone anything.

There's a solution of course: use of dildos and other implements for penetration. That would be my main strategy.
Well, I think there's no need to tell your girlfriend or mistress about your homework if you don't want to. All the exercises can be done as something that appears to be some spicy variation of the amorous play (of course this is non-credible for a wife, this is why one should do the homework with a girlfriend or mistress! :D ).
But in San Monique it might not be so unthinkable to mention the true purpose of the play. The Armed Forces of San Monique surely have some reputation in the general population. And a woman who chooses an officer or officer candidate as her partner in San Monique would clearly not expect to get a man who only beats her soy cream until fluffy for her vegan cooking... She would not be surprised by some professional aggression and brutality. And I'm pondering if it could not be exciting for a woman to know that her boyfriend or lover comes home to her from just having brutally tortured some other girl? The feminine side inside me tells me that this could make a lover more exciting, but my feminine side is notoriously unreliable! ;):D

And dildos are fine I guess! :)

The manual for torturing pregnant women has also become a beautiful document.

I certainly expected that women in San Monique would also have to give birth in captivity. Are there also manuals available on how to turn childbirth into a real torture session for the lady in question? Will this manual still be made available?

Last edited:
@ Didymos:
Great work! Many thanks for your enormous effort!
There are lots of well-researched details on an very exciting topic.
Perhaps some case studies could be added to clarify the course and the outcome of some interrogation sessions?

I certainly expected that women in San Monique would also have to give birth in captivity. Are there also manuals available on how to turn childbirth into a real torture session for the lady in question? Will this manual still be made available?

Puh, devising a torturer session for delivery is already an advanced problem...! :) Let's see...

Well, I think there's no need to tell your girlfriend or mistress about your homework if you don't want to. All the exercises can be done as something that appears to be some spicy variation of the amorous play (of course this is non-credible for a wife, this is why one should do the homework with a girlfriend or mistress! :D ).
But in San Monique it might not be so unthinkable to mention the true purpose of the play. The Armed Forces of San Monique surely have some reputation in the general population. And a woman who chooses an officer or officer candidate as her partner in San Monique would clearly not expect to get a man who only beats her soy cream until fluffy for her vegan cooking... She would not be surprised by some professional aggression and brutality. And I'm pondering if it could not be exciting for a woman to know that her boyfriend or lover comes home to her from just having brutally tortured some other girl? The feminine side inside me tells me that this could make a lover more exciting, but my feminine side is notoriously unreliable! ;):D

And dildos are fine I guess! :)
Yes, I'd expect to be raped by my Torturers, as a matter of routine - as Ms Gomes says in the lecture, if I wasn't, I'd be wondering why not, aren't I attractive enough? And then I might lapse into a masochistic mode of feeling worthless, apathetic, resigned to whatever they do prefer to do to me.

I read that Torturers in Argentina would go home at the end of their shift, but were often so excited by the women they were working on, after they'd had a meal and kissed the kids goodnight, they'd tell their wives they'd got pressing work to do back at the barracks, don't wait up ...

@ Didymos:
Great work! Many thanks for your enormous effort!
There are lots of well-researched details on an very exciting topic.
Perhaps some case studies could be added to clarify the course and the outcome of some interrogation sessions?
I’d like to be considered as a test subject ;)

I read through most of these and I am somewhat embarrassed (but not entirely) to admit that I was highly arroused at the thought of actually experiencing these tortures. I know it would be excruciating but I was arroused regardless. I will never be able to explain that part of me but it really turns me on to think of being used this way.

My pictures attached.

Attachments

• IMG_6045.jpeg
    IMG_6045.jpeg
    459.5 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_6046.jpeg
    IMG_6046.jpeg
    504.7 KB · Views: 285
Last edited:
I am reading you manual: "Introduction to the torture female body". I would like more information about dogs and boars trained to rape women. Is this torture method often used? I'm writing a story about this topic. Thank you

Yes, this happened regularly, especially in Chile under Pinochet. Ingrid Olderock, was a DINA agent who had her dog specially trained to rape women. You can find some things about it on the internet.

I read through most of these and I am somewhat embarrassed (but not entirely) to admit that I was highly arroused at the thought of actually experiencing these tortures. I know it would be excruciating but I was arroused regardless. I will never be able to explain that part of me but it really turns me on to think of being used this way.
Good girl!

You're not alone, Eileen. There's something very arousing - at least for those of us with a strong masochist side - to read about ourselves as 'female subjects' in such an a cool, objectifying way. More so, perhaps, than in lusty fantasies!

Back
Top Bottom