Introduction

Go to CruxDreams.com

Emarukk

Assistant executioner
Hello, As a new member here, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Emarukk. I create erotic art inspired by 1600 - 1900 century orientalist artists. Stories and images are mainly taking place in the fantasy world of Emarukistan that reminds 9th-century central Asia. There are slave caravans and beautiful dancers in harems. In the dark side are dungeons and agony created by cruel Masters and Mistresses. Images are created with Blender and DAZ3D.

For the first post in the Crux forum, I chose to post a version of the picture I made for a friend. I have made only two crucifixion images, but people were asking for more.

2021-05-15 Auction of the Souls AF-Scstar.jpg

It's beautiful! thanks for posting!

Welcome!

Last edited:
Hello, As a new member here, I would like to introduce myself. I'm Emarukk. I create erotic art inspired by 1600 - 1900 century orientalist artists. Stories and images are mainly taking place in the fantasy world of Emarukistan that reminds 9th-century central Asia. There are slave caravans and beautiful dancers in harems. In the dark side are dungeons and agony created by cruel Masters and Mistresses. Images are created with Blender and DAZ3D.

For the first post in the Crux forum, I chose to post a version of the picture I made for a friend. I have made only two crucifixion images, but people were asking for more.

View attachment 1008628
Hey Emarukk!! Welcome to the forum of “totally sane” people!! :meparto: ;) Remember me? Great to see you here. Hope you like it here too.

* also: Great picture.. you are off to a flying start. :p

View attachment 1008628
Welcome! Very glad to see you here.

This guy is a master of vivid, detailed art. And one of his favourite topics is slavery!

View attachment 1008628

Wow! This makes my day (and night), I've been so wishing you'd join us here, Emarukk, we'll be privileged to share your wonderful creations.

View attachment 1008628
Welcome to the forum , look forward to seeing more of your work

View attachment 1008628
I was one of those people! I’m excited to see you here! I have my own hand sculpted crucifixion props, nails, and some poses from SkatingJesus, that I absolutely think you should have if you are going to do more crux!

Welcome! Very glad to see you here.

This guy is a master of vivid, detailed art. And one of his favourite topics is slavery!
Thank you!
It is good to be in place where I hope to find more conversations (and I hope to have time! Real-life is busy like hel)

Wow! This makes my day (and night), I've been so wishing you'd join us here, Emarukk, we'll be privileged to share your wonderful creations.
Thank you!
Joining here has been on my list for a long time. Real-life has been keeping me too busy to add any extra to my free time. I was missing seeing some "old faces." This picture is my version based on commission. I was sparing this to use here when I join.

Back
Top Bottom