Ivan ART

Go to CruxDreams.com
Currently getting some feedback on doing a saw scene. Here are a few images to show what I have in mind.

View attachment 1380902View attachment 1380903
Thank you for this rare setting. The preparation of sawing is quite appealing to me, though i don t like the execution itself, too bloody and messy. My fantasy: in the last second before the sawing would start the sentence is "reduced" : to hanging (just put a rope around her neck and pull her up) and caning (as a prelude) Your pics are great (like always), only one general remark: those humiliating punishments really need a crowd or marketplace for a full effect, at least some more people. A crowd is a lot of work, but it may be used in a lot of other settings, and the individuals must not be drawn with full details. Just my thoughts.

Thank you for this rare setting. The preparation of sawing is quite appealing to me, though i don t like the execution itself, too bloody and messy. My fantasy: in the last second before the sawing would start the sentence is "reduced" : to hanging (just put a rope around her neck and pull her up) and caning (as a prelude) Your pics are great (like always), only one general remark: those humiliating punishments really need a crowd or marketplace for a full effect, at least some more people. A crowd is a lot of work, but it may be used in a lot of other settings, and the individuals must not be drawn with full details. Just my thoughts.
Thanks for that. In some of the other renders it does show the crowd more. They are just back a little bit.

Beautiful work, and thanks for the teaser.
Its hard to see from the images but because its a video I have been able to show the shoulders dislocating which is hard to show in just images. Its rendering now and I'll updte when its ready.
Hello. Will you be doing water torture images?
I could do. I might put together a few images as a test like I did with the saw and see what my supporters think.

Back
Top Bottom